Iran now aiding Russia Involvement in Ukraine

We had no right to tactically end the bombing of Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941, or was it the attack on New York's WTC that you are saying we used "tactics" like Russia. That has no true ring to it, petro. Russian Putin has gone mad and may yet have to be dealt with as harshly as he is dealing with the civilians in the Ukraine. He's hit on orphanages, Womens' hospitals, Elementary schools, and Ukrainian civilian housing and we're supposed to twiddle our thumbs? The Ukraine has been a sovereign nation for 31 years since Russia dissolved in 1991. Good grief, but you missed your mark. :cranky:
The lack of peace talks worries me that this will only escalate.

First Brandon denies migs when they could have helped to not cause escalation

NOW

We must kill Putin...

I am sorry to learn of your disability---no one is
willing to wheel chair you to the polls?

I am not in a wheelchair. I use a walker. I have balance issues and an old back injury. I'm okay. I don't have to take painkillers and I'm not a candidate for surgery.

I am not in a wheelchair. I use a walker. I have balance issues and an old back injury. I'm okay. I don't have to take painkillers and I'm not a candidate for surgery.
Use your magic carpet. Or did yours run out of camel shit?

GOOD you can go to the polls. Did someone have
to justify your "mail-in status"?

GOOD you can go to the polls. Did someone have
to justify your "mail-in status"?

Not really. I have been voting by mail for nearly a decade. I have to reapply and request a ballot before every election.

Ukraine has its allies and Russia has theirs.
There is no actual Ukraine. There is only NATO....an organization that started with honorable goals and has now morphed into a power mad, land grabbing international mafia of sorts. The idea that they represent democratic ideals is positively hilarious.

There 8s no actual Ukraine. There is only NATO....an organization that started with honorable goals and has now morphed into a power mad, land grabbing international mafia of sorts. The idea that they represent democratic ideals is positively hilarious.
Yes, those yellow Repubs would never hurt a fly, or an Iraqi.

Yes, those yellow Repubs would never hurt a fly, or an Iraqi.
The US has always been an international Bully.... It doesn't matter whether the Democrats or the Republicans are in charge. Every last one of them takes boomerang bucks from foreign policy decisions and phony military aid contracts. It's probably the largest single leak of taxpayer money in the entire economy and every last politician on both sides of the aisle should probably be jailed for it.

The US has always been an international Bully.... It doesn't matter whether the Democrats or the Republicans are in charge. Every last one of them takes boomerang bucks from foreign policy decisions and phony military aid contracts. It's probably the largest single leak of taxpayer money in the entire economy and every last politician on both sides of the aisle should probably be jailed for it.
As long as the US population is fat and sassy I doubt it stops until that day when the money runs out.

Forum List

Back