Iran now aiding Russia Involvement in Ukraine

As long as the US population is fat and sassy I doubt it stops until that day when the money runs out.
I think you are absolutely correct. The homeless people have it figured out frankly. They are already living the way most of us will be living within two decades.

Ukraine has its allies and Russia has theirs.
I'm feeling after reading more and more UN country spokespersons ready to stop the Russian invasion. God has answered our prayers, and so Russia better take some backsteps or dissolve again. Russia needs to revisit their faith and start serving God of the entire world again. that would be their happiest finish of all, and the world would welcome them back to a sense of kindness to everyone. Does not Russia know she can find her way back into the graces of other countries with a revival of putting God's ways ahead of petty wishes? All they would get out of reinstating their faith in God is blessings from their fellow human beings around the world. Why, with their faith renewed, they could woo China into God's kingdom of peace and understanding. Just sayin'. :thup:

I'm feeling after reading more and more UN country spokespersons ready to stop the Russian invasion. God has answered our prayers, and so Russia better take some backsteps or dissolve again. Russia needs to revisit their faith and start serving God of the entire world again. that would be their happiest finish of all, and the world would welcome them back to a sense of kindness to everyone. Does not Russia know she can find her way back into the graces of other countries with a revival of putting God's ways ahead of petty wishes? All they would get out of reinstating their faith in God is blessings from their fellow human beings around the world. Why, with their faith renewed, they could woo China into God's kingdom of peace and understanding. Just sayin'. :thup:
The only thing that will save Russia now is a bullet to the back of Putin's head.

Nostradamus told us the third antichrist comes in a turban from the East.

The US patriots are still pizzed off that the colonial empire of the US lost a gem.
Mostly Ukraine was the playground, whorehouse and Nepo-nanny for US politicians to sex it up with children, make illicit money laundering deals and find high paying quid pro quo jobs for their twisted little offspring. Putin had all of this stuff absolutely correct.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he invaded that place. Iran is on board now and China will be soon. India has already told the US that they have no interest in stifling their relationship with China regardless of what China does. It is naive to think that Ukraine can prevail because they cannot. Putin has ratcheted up the warfare to a real war status now I don't know why he waited... maybe because he thought the Ukrainian people would take to him.

Last edited:
The RNC does not care about defending your vote.

If they did, they would have been prepared in 2020. Nothing has changed since then.
Your ear may be to the ground, sir, but my ear is to the heart of mankind who has always been blessed when they come to us for help or reinstatement. The RNC motto is to serve mankind, not steal from it with secrecy and stuff. We're quite aware that the heart of mankind is not deaf when God calls them to do right. God's gift is peace on earth. Satan's curse is war between friends. It's not a good thing to follow Satan, and it's a good thing to pay attention to the Kingdom of God who will win as love and kindness always do.

I wanted to build a nuclear shelter but decided to just live in a cave.
The nuclear shelter wouldn't be much good actually because you would have to stay in it which would make it almost impractical. You would need a replenishable source of clean food and water and a sanitary way to dispose of waste. If they launch nukes it's pretty much game ove for the human race no matter what you do. But you certainly have the right idea.

Iran, so they make up stories about how they have nuclear warheads or weapons and how Israel is under threat and anyone that abets their country is a satanic character in the drama.

Iran is no threat to Israel. That's Netanyahu's BS to keep Israelis scared.. it's a power thing.

Mostly Ukraine was the playground, whorehouse and Nepo-nanny for US politicians to sex it up with children, make illicit money laundering deals and find high paying quid pro quo jobs for their twisted little offspring. Putin had all of this stuff absolutely correct.
He knew exactly what he was doing when he invaded that place. Iran is on board now and China will be soon. India has already sold the us that they have no interest in stifling their relationship with China regardless of what China does. It is naive to think that Ukraine can prevail because they cannot. Putin has ratcheted up the warfare to a real war status now I don't know why he waited... maybe because he thought the Ukrainian people would take to him.
Ukraine has learned lessons from those who napalm an orphanage, a womens' hospital, schools full of children, with their damaged souls crying out for help, and God has heard and is giving answers to the hard of hearing. Be patient, dear. We may not be much help, but God is there for us all who obey his kingdom's rules. You are about to see Mr. Putin getting on board when we thought he wouldn't. He's deciding right now as we speak, I'm sure.

The nuclear shelter wouldn't be much good actually because you would have to stay in it which would make it almost impractical. You would need a replenishable source of clean food and water and a sanitary way to dispose of waste. If they launch nukes it's pretty much game ove for the human race no matter what you do. But you certainly have the right idea.
The area I live has live springs in the hills.

Forum List

Back