Iran has launched a drone attack towards Israeli territory, IDF says.

Agreed.

. . . and ours are. . "freedom fighters," and theirs are. . "terrorists."

Thank you for making my point for me.

:rolleyes:

(and no, I quit.)

I did not "make a point for you" you moron.
I told you the rules for Proxy Wars which never have supporter countries/non-combatant states attacking each other directly/on their soil.

For Everyone else, MisterBananaPeale is a JPG/Multi-JPG TROLL.
Using Giant Multi-JPG post to try an bury everyone responses/else and his embarrassing replies/exchanges.

He should be Banned, or at least pay for the bandwidth costs he incurs.

`

I don't doubt this, however, irrespective of Israel's claims, everyone on the planet knows, and has always known, that embassies and consulates have always been used for military and espionage purposes.

Israel's national interest, is no more important than any other nation or the international norms and the rule of law. They could have got him when he was coming or going.

. . . the U.S. owes not a damn thing to Israel in this escalation. IMO? They are now on their own. Fuck 'em.

If they want to act like a lawless terrorist state, let 'em twist in the wind. They are acting like a loose cannon at this point.

@MisterBeale

So I gather you'd take an unfavorable view on American drones striking drug cartel facilities in Mexico.

Suppose as an example, radical Islamics somehow had set up shop right across our southern border, and they were lobbing missiles into Texas. Or they were sneaking across the border and carrying out terrorist attacks.

Then what? Sure, you could ask Mexico to do something about that, but what if they didn't or couldn't?

I told you the rules for Proxy Wars which never have supporter countries/non-combatant states attacking each other directly/on their soil.
Maybe you should pay attention to what all led up to this. . . Israel started this, by bombing something that is supposed to be inviolable, and that principle goes back centuries.

Why are embassies supposed to be inviolable?​

Ecuador’s raid on a Mexican embassy challenges a central principle of diplomacy​

"THE SCENE had the trappings of a cartel bust. On April 5th Ecuadorean police, clad in balaclavas and carrying riot shields, arrived in armoured trucks to arrest Jorge Glas. But Mr Glas is not a gang leader—he is a former vice-president of Ecuador. He took refuge in Mexico’s embassy in Quito, Ecuador’s capital, in December to avoid being arrested on charges of corruption—and was granted asylum. Ecuador barged in and grabbed him anyway.

Mexico condemned the arrest as an “authoritarian act” and recalled its diplomats. Ecuador’s breach of diplomatic norms comes at a time when the inviolability of embassy buildings is under increasing strain. Days before the raid, the Iranian government warned Israel that its embassies were “no longer safe” after a suspected Israeli air strike destroyed an Iranian consular building in Damascus, Syria’s capital. What protections are afforded to diplomatic premises and why do they matter? . . . ."

He should be Banned, or at least pay for the bandwidth costs he incurs.

1713063752264.png

Last edited:
This muslim attack fizzled out quicker than Obamas past promise to go line by line thru the budget with ole’ sniffy.

Last edited:
@MisterBeale

So I gather you'd take an unfavorable view on American drones striking drug cartel facilities in Mexico.

Suppose as an example, radical Islamics somehow had set up shop right across our southern border, and they were lobbing missiles into Texas. Or they were sneaking across the border and carrying out terrorist attacks.

Then what? Sure, you could ask Mexico to do something about that, but what if they didn't or couldn't?
Link me to the date of admission when Israel joined the Union, and I will answer yoar question. :lol:

Maybe you should pay attention to what all led up to this. . . Israel started this, by bombing something that is supposed to be inviolable, and that principle goes back centuries.

Why are embassies supposed to be inviolable?​

Ecuador’s raid on a Mexican embassy challenges a central principle of diplomacy​

"THE SCENE had the trappings of a cartel bust. On April 5th Ecuadorean police, clad in balaclavas and carrying riot shields, arrived in armoured trucks to arrest Jorge Glas. But Mr Glas is not a gang leader—he is a former vice-president of Ecuador. He took refuge in Mexico’s embassy in Quito, Ecuador’s capital, in December to avoid being arrested on charges of corruption—and was granted asylum. Ecuador barged in and grabbed him anyway.

Mexico condemned the arrest as an “authoritarian act” and recalled its diplomats. Ecuador’s breach of diplomatic norms comes at a time when the inviolability of embassy buildings is under increasing strain. Days before the raid, the Iranian government warned Israel that its embassies were “no longer safe” after a suspected Israeli air strike destroyed an Iranian consular building in Damascus, Syria’s capital. What protections are afforded to diplomatic premises and why do they matter? . . . ."

Taking refuge in an embassy and planning or coordinating terrorist attacks from within an embassy are two different things.

Taking refuge in an embassy and planning or coordinating terrorist attacks from within an embassy are two different things.
No, in fact, they are not. One man's terrorist attack, is another's special ops mission, or espionage mission against their enemy.

Spooks do all sorts of shit to harm nations they are hosted in.

Anyone that has watched Bond flicks or other spy movies knows this.

Spooks and insurgents have always used consulates and embassies, going back centuries. Hell, we had a years long hearing on the attack in the Consulate in Benghazi. If there had been a government to take revenge upon? We probably would have. If we do not hold them inviolate, then the world will take one more step closer to global war.

As I have already posted, you can target these folks, in other places. . . coming and going from these places, at restaurants, weddings, funerals, homes of others.

. . and those who equivocate and say, "well except for this case, or that case?" They will be the ones responsible for that next global war.

No, in fact, they are not. One man's terrorist attack, is another's special ops mission, or espionage mission against their enemy.

Spooks do all sorts of shit to harm nations they are hosted in.

Anyone that has watched Bond flicks or other spy movies knows this.

Spooks and insurgents have always used consulates and embassies, going back centuries. Hell, we had a years long hearing on the attack in the Consulate in Benghazi. If there had been a government to take revenge upon? We probably would have. If we do not hold them inviolate, then the world will take one more step closer to global war.

As I have already posted, you can target these folks, in other places. . . coming and going from these places, at restaurants, weddings, funerals, homes of others.

. . and those who equivocate and say, "well except for this case, or that case?" They will be the ones responsible for that next global war.

Actually upon a closer look, it wasn't the embassy the Israelis hit, it was a consular building in the compound, adjacent to the embassy.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...ria-iranian-commanders-among-dead-2024-04-01/

Even the article in the OP acknowledges the Israel started this, by bombing the Iranian consulate in Syria.

Don't act like they are innocent.

:rolleyes:

Israel Dragging US into New Mid-East War: "They Know What They're Doing."​

The target in Syria eliminated several. top Leaders who are using the cash from Biden allowed oil sales to fund Hamas and other terrorist groups.

Now add Iran to Biden's list.

Wars-X2.png

Last edited:
I support Israel but even not the strongest militaries such as the U.S would actively welcome a multi-front war. It isn't Bibi who has to fight, not that he hasn't, and he did lose his brother in the famed hostage rescue in Africa. However, soldiers of ANY military, be they the IDF or otherwise, rely on strong leadership and expect to only be called on to risk their life if absolutely necessary.

Iran also has some of the most sophisticated military drones on earth.

Let's pray this doesn't get out of hand.

Iran launched drones from its own territory toward Israel late Saturday, days after its Supreme Leader warned it would hit back in response to an airstrike on the Iranian consulate in Syria that left several generals dead.

Earlier Saturday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel had for weeks "been preparing for the possibility of a direct attack from Iran."

The Prime Minister said Israel's "air defenses are deployed, we are ready for any scenario, both in attack and in defense."

"I established a clear principle -- whoever hurts us, we hurt him. We will protect ourselves from any threat and we will do so with coolness and determination," he said.

Israel has not claimed responsibility for the attack on Iran's consulate in Damascus.

Saturday night's attack came just hours after President Biden cut short a weekend trip to his Delaware beach house and returned to the White House to monitor the unfolding crisis.
Monitor the crisis! He went to bed. Biden might be closer to the grave than anyone thought. We're just not being told.

Forum List

Back