Iran Demands That ‘All Sanctions are Lifted at Once’ to Move Forward in Talks

.I think the US should pressure Israel to go to war with Iran. We'll arm them and give them money. And since they're supposedly our greatest ally they should be okay with it. Sound good?

And you, in return, get the pali-assholes off of our backs. How's that?
That's not our business other than to use the UN to punish Israel for genocide and war crimes. NEITHER of these problems affects America.

Exept they do, since Palestinians have been charged with millions for crimes against American Jews, right there in America, as a matter of fact. That means America DOES make it their business once the Palestinians start picking on American Jews.

You should do some reading. I know that, and I don't live there.

Its not isolationist its America First. I don't mind trade with every nation I just don't think we belong all over the world as a police man and bully. So you go sign your war monger as up and go fight because at least in the next 2 years IT AIN'T HAPPENING!

I already "signed my as up" boy, back in 1967. I don't believe you're an American, I don't believe you want Israel to exist, and I don't believe this horseshit pose you're trying to pull off is doing you any good. America has already chosen sides, we stand with Israel and will defend her.
I am An American but I am a WHITE MAN first and foremost and my loyalty is to my race and family not some country where I was born. I don't want israel to exist if I had my way I would drop a fucking nuke on it. YOU stand with Israel because you are an Israel Firster and a traitor. If you are that old then you about the USS Liberty attack.guess that was just some friendly missile attack from our an ally.

Funny how it works with you, anyone who doubts obama on the MidEast policy is suddenly an "Israeli firster". It's kind of getting old, don't you think?

.I think the US should pressure Israel to go to war with Iran. We'll arm them and give them money. And since they're supposedly our greatest ally they should be okay with it. Sound good?

That's not our business other than to use the UN to punish Israel for genocide and war crimes. NEITHER of these problems affects America.

Exept they do, since Palestinians have been charged with millions for crimes against American Jews, right there in America, as a matter of fact. That means America DOES make it their business once the Palestinians start picking on American Jews.

That's great mind showing me some proof? I got no clue what you are talking about...Wouldn't blame them since the US and the world just sits back and lets the genocide continue.

Its not isolationist its America First. I don't mind trade with every nation I just don't think we belong all over the world as a police man and bully. So you go sign your war monger as up and go fight because at least in the next 2 years IT AIN'T HAPPENING!

I already "signed my as up" boy, back in 1967. I don't believe you're an American, I don't believe you want Israel to exist, and I don't believe this horseshit pose you're trying to pull off is doing you any good. America has already chosen sides, we stand with Israel and will defend her.
I am An American but I am a WHITE MAN first and foremost and my loyalty is to my race and family not some country where I was born. I don't want israel to exist if I had my way I would drop a fucking nuke on it. YOU stand with Israel because you are an Israel Firster and a traitor. If you are that old then you about the USS Liberty attack.guess that was just some friendly missile attack from our an ally.

Funny how it works with you, anyone who doubts obama on the MidEast policy is suddenly an "Israeli firster". It's kind of getting old, don't you think?
I don't care if it gets old or not...anyone who puts their loyalty to Israel over the US IS an Israel Firster and a traitor.

As much as I hate to agree with odium on anything I think he is correct in assuming that the Ds are tools of the Palestinians.

That's great mind showing me some proof? I got no clue what you are talking about...Wouldn't blame them since the US and the world just sits back and lets the genocide continue.

I don't care if it gets old or not...anyone who puts their loyalty to Israel over the US IS an Israel Firster and a traitor.

Except that they're loyal to America first. You say otherwise because it doesn't suit your belief.

Asserting that you would drop a nuke on ANY country makes you a pretty despicable person.
Funny how thing is the US is the only country to ever do that..so I guess they were despicable.

The simple fact is that you just advocated the mass murder of civilians based on the actions of a government that you don't like. That makes you a pretty horrible person.

I don't like JEWS period!

Should have started there. What's the point of even arguing with you about "Israeli firsters", if your opening point is that you're a Jew-hater?

Redundant.

No you all made that mess that's your problem.

Overheard when these 2 weren't supposed to be meeting.....:321:

2ANLFR0.jpg

Forum List

Back