Iran Demands That ‘All Sanctions are Lifted at Once’ to Move Forward in Talks

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
"
Iran’s state-owned Press TV is reporting that Tehran is demanding that all sanctions be lifted to proceed with a nuclear agreement.

“Our principle position is that all sanctions are lifted at once,” Iran’s senior nuclear negotiator and deputy foreign minister, Abbas Araqchi, reportedly told the network.

Negotiators, including Secretary of State John Kerry and Iran Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, met in Switzerland this week for the latest round of talks. They tentatively agreed to meet again on March 15, the Ides of March.

Araqchi further stressed that insisting no sanctions remain in place is a “very important aspect” of the talks.

Meeting with the Saudi foreign minister in Riyadh today, Kerry said he’s “seeking to show that Iran’s program is exclusively peaceful and that we can block all of the pathways necessary to acquire the fissile material for a nuclear weapon and then to be able to move towards the production of that weapon.”

Iran Demands That All Sanctions are Lifted at Once to Move Forward in Talks PJ Tatler

Obama now joins the "Not Ready For Prime Time Players".

Which means NO DEAL.................They'll never honor it anyway..............

The plan p5 keeps a lot of sanctions in place and a 70% oil embargo.................

No deal is gonna happen..............Unless we capitulate to THEIR DEMANDS............

In exchange they agree on paper to limit their development of Nuclear capabilities and allow inspections.............

Again, they will not honor the agreement.

Gun boat diplomacy works........................That isn't going to happen...............

aka............We can do this the hard way or the easy way...............Allow it, and stop supporting terrorist and groups like the Taliban who have been killing our troops or we will destroy your nuclear sites................

Be willing to back it up.............

BTW.............

That dummy aircraft carrier you sunk doesn't shoot back.

I have searched high and low, I cannot verify it.

Based on History I wouldn't bet against the Israeli's.

Peace_Through_Strength.gif

I bought Life Insurance from an Egyptian who fought in that war.

He could offer no explanation as to what happened, he said at the end all he and the others could do was huddle in their pill boxes and pray.

Forum List

Back