Iran Demands That ‘All Sanctions are Lifted at Once’ to Move Forward in Talks

Good Foreign policy is about strength and fear. Our strength, their fear. When you project weakness, this is what you get.
Bullshit. That's the neo cons foreign policy. Good foreign policy is about respect and honor and no entangling alliances with ANY nation.
I agree but lotsa luck on selling that.
That's for sure. Its like telling the bully to give up his power and treat the weaker among them with respect and dignity. The US is gonna step to hard to fast one time and its going to be US THE PEOPLE that pay for it.

Where do you people get the idea that YOU or the US has ANY say so in what other nations do as long as they aren't attacking the US?

Which is why, though Rooseveldt damn knew what Japan was up to he refused to take a pre-emptive strike.

Isn't it fun watching Obama alternate between his Rooseveldt and Chamberlain imitations?

.I think the US should pressure Israel to go to war with Iran. We'll arm them and give them money. And since they're supposedly our greatest ally they should be okay with it. Sound good?

If you read anything but HuffyPuffy and MediaMutters you'd know Bibi wanted to strike Iran last year. One of his foreign diplomats tipped off Kerry who immediately informed Dear Leader. Barry was furious....he tried to spit but his mouff was too dry so he just drooled a little and got slapped by Moochelle for it. Then he informed Bibi that if the IDF entered Iraqi airspace, the only route they can take to Iran with enough fuel to get back home, he'd order a shoot-down of the Israeli fighter/bombers. That's who you dirtbags elected....TWICE.
clap.gif

Where do you people get the idea that YOU or the US has ANY say so in what other nations do as long as they aren't attacking the US?

Your 1930's isolationist bullshit went into the crapper when the north Koreans went across the 38th parallel. Welcome to the New World Order...you're only 80 years behind the curve.

.I think the US should pressure Israel to go to war with Iran. We'll arm them and give them money. And since they're supposedly our greatest ally they should be okay with it. Sound good?
Not since you're dumbass is in charge. He has made us a laughingstock to the entire world. Thanks, you made it happen dumbass.

Which is why, though Rooseveldt damn knew what Japan was up to he refused to take a pre-emptive strike.

Isn't it fun watching Obama alternate between his Rooseveldt and Chamberlain imitations?
Which is why our CIA and such are saying there is no proof Iran intends to strike the US.

Your 1930's isolationist bullshit went into the crapper when the north Koreans went across the 38th parallel. Welcome to the New World Order...you're only 80 years behind the curve.
Its not isolationist its America First. I don't mind trade with every nation I just don't think we belong all over the world as a police man and bully. So you go sign your war monger as up and go fight because at least in the next 2 years IT AIN'T HAPPENING!

Which is why our CIA and such are saying there is no proof Iran intends to strike the US.

Its not isolationist its America First. I don't mind trade with every nation I just don't think we belong all over the world as a police man and bully. So you go sign your war monger as up and go fight because at least in the next 2 years IT AIN'T HAPPENING!

"Which is why, though Rooseveldt damn knew what Japan was up to he refused to take a pre-emptive strike."

You mean beside the fact the Mullahs keep reiterating the fact that that's what they want to do?

"Which is why, though Rooseveldt damn knew what Japan was up to he refused to take a pre-emptive strike."

You mean beside the fact the Mullahs keep reiterating the fact that that's what they want to do?
Proof please.

Proof please.

Iran s Khamenei Israel must be annihilated.

Khamenei s Guide to Destroying Israel Threatens Iran Nuke Talks

Iran Leader Only Solution For Crisis Is Israel s Destruction The Daily Caller

Threats Iranian Leaders Made Against Israel in 2013

Proof please.

Those are all towards Israel not the US...correct me if I am wrong but don't we live in the US? I am pretty damn sure we do!

Proof please.

Those are all towards Israel not the US...correct me if I am wrong but don't we live in the US? I am pretty damn sure we do!

You realize we (I) was talking about Iran wanting to wipe Israel off the earth don't you?

Guess you didn't read those links either.
But rest easy, Iran definitely does not want “the massacre of the Jewish people” but rather Iran has proposed “a practical & logical mechanism” to eliminate Israel through a referendum involving “all the original people of Palestine, including Muslims, Chrsitians and Jews” anywhere in the world.

The referendum would then give rise to a new government that would then have to decide whether Jews who have relocated to Israel can stay there or “should return to their home countries.” Khamenei is confident that the plan “can enjoy the supports of the independent nations and governments.”

Wants the government of Israel take apart and a new government entity set up much like the UN to decide what happens then.

Proof please.

You realize we (I) was talking about Iran wanting to wipe Israel off the earth don't you?
Nope. You had replied to me after I had replied to someone talking about preemptive strike on Japan so they didn't attack the US first. I assumed you were talking about the US still.

Proof please.

Nope. You had replied to me after I had replied to someone talking about preemptive strike on Japan so they didn't attack the US first. I assumed you were talking about the US still.

I see that, I quoted the wrong thing,my apologies.

My intent was to show Iran's intentions toward Israel.

Forum List

Back