Iran Demands That ‘All Sanctions are Lifted at Once’ to Move Forward in Talks

Guess you didn't read those links either.
But rest easy, Iran definitely does not want “the massacre of the Jewish people” but rather Iran has proposed “a practical & logical mechanism” to eliminate Israel through a referendum involving “all the original people of Palestine, including Muslims, Chrsitians and Jews” anywhere in the world.

The referendum would then give rise to a new government that would then have to decide whether Jews who have relocated to Israel can stay there or “should return to their home countries.” Khamenei is confident that the plan “can enjoy the supports of the independent nations and governments.”

Wants the government of Israel take apart and a new government entity set up much like the UN to decide what happens then.

LOL, every one of those links proves my point ;)

"Nuh-Uh" won't cut it

Big difference between annihilation and a referendum on taking apart the country of Israel.

...every one of those links tells you about their intent to destroy Israel.

You really should read them instead of just shooting off the cuff.

Can you tell me the Theological belief system of Khomeni?

I read the links. He wants a referendum to be taken about the state of Israel once a UN type group takes over for the time being...he is right in everything he said.

I read the links. He wants a referendum to be taken about the state of Israel once a UN type group takes over for the time being...he is right in everything he said.

"Up until the day when this homicidal and infanticidal regime is eliminated through a referendum, powerful confrontation and resolute and armed resistance is the cure of this ruinous regime," Khamenei writes"

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Khamenei s Guide to Destroying Israel Threatens Iran Nuke Talks
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Sorry, no you need to read it all :)

Now, can you tell me the Ayatollahs Theological Belief system?

Good Foreign policy is about strength and fear. Our strength, their fear. When you project weakness, this is what you get.

As someone with experience in this field this sentiment is completely outdated and has historically proven to be a less than winning tactic. The most productive and sustainable partnerships aren't based on fear.

Now, can you tell me the Ayatollahs Theological Belief system?

Ayatollahs are all required to have different belief systems. They are supposed to keep things different from one another instead of following each other. It is a basic structure of the 12er Shia faith. If by Ayatollah you mean Khomeini and the subsequent Iranian political leadership, then I'd point to the fatwa in Iran that slated the building and acquisition of nuclear weapons as forbidden within Islam.

Last edited:
He-Bombed-Their-Leaders_f_improf_378x480.jpg

This rather indicates a severe lack of knowledge of Libya's history, and of the subsequent revolution. Saying he was "quiet"? Gaddafi went on to help foment genocide in Darfur; hardly quiet. Asserting that the revolution had anything to do with President Obama's Middle East tour? Down right narcissistic.

Last edited:
Its not isolationist its America First. I don't mind trade with every nation I just don't think we belong all over the world as a police man and bully. So you go sign your war monger as up and go fight because at least in the next 2 years IT AIN'T HAPPENING!

I already "signed my as up" boy, back in 1967. I don't believe you're an American, I don't believe you want Israel to exist, and I don't believe this horseshit pose you're trying to pull off is doing you any good. America has already chosen sides, we stand with Israel and will defend her.

Its not isolationist its America First. I don't mind trade with every nation I just don't think we belong all over the world as a police man and bully. So you go sign your war monger as up and go fight because at least in the next 2 years IT AIN'T HAPPENING!

I already "signed my as up" boy, back in 1967. I don't believe you're an American, I don't believe you want Israel to exist, and I don't believe this horseshit pose you're trying to pull off is doing you any good. America has already chosen sides, we stand with Israel and will defend her.
I am An American but I am a WHITE MAN first and foremost and my loyalty is to my race and family not some country where I was born. I don't want israel to exist if I had my way I would drop a fucking nuke on it. YOU stand with Israel because you are an Israel Firster and a traitor. If you are that old then you about the USS Liberty attack.guess that was just some friendly missile attack from our an ally.

I am An American but I am a WHITE MAN first and foremost and my loyalty is to my race and family not some country where I was born. I don't want israel to exist if I had my way I would drop a fucking nuke on it. YOU stand with Israel because you are an Israel Firster and a traitor. If you are that old then you about the USS Liberty attack.guess that was just some friendly missile attack from our an ally.

Asserting that you would drop a nuke on ANY country makes you a pretty despicable person.

Asserting that you would drop a nuke on ANY country makes you a pretty despicable person.
Funny how thing is the US is the only country to ever do that..so I guess they were despicable.

Funny how thing is the US is the only country to ever do that..so I guess they were despicable.

The simple fact is that you just advocated the mass murder of civilians based on the actions of a government that you don't like. That makes you a pretty horrible person.

The simple fact is that you just advocated the mass murder of civilians based on the actions of a government that you don't like. That makes you a pretty horrible person.
I don't like JEWS period!

I don't like JEWS period!

Then you're a pretty shitty person. Period.

.I think the US should pressure Israel to go to war with Iran. We'll arm them and give them money. And since they're supposedly our greatest ally they should be okay with it. Sound good?

And you, in return, get the pali-assholes off of our backs. How's that?
That's not our business other than to use the UN to punish Israel for genocide and war crimes. NEITHER of these problems affects America.

Not with Obama, you won't.

Forum List

Back