Iran calls for bombing Israeli cities !!

Muslim hospitality - we always pay for our guests

Jewish - you think money grows on trees , you pay it all , schmuck face

As long as we stay out of it.
We won't. I'm all for getting out of the middle east... But if they attack Israel... It won't matter who's president... We'll go to war with them.

If President Biden sends a contingent of US Marines to Iran to help them, just tell them to get out of the way first, ok?
I am against any US wars in Iran !!!

So am I, they're well-armed enough to take care of themselves. But idiots like Biden would have us involved in a heartbeat. You know he would.

RE: Iran calls for bombing Israeli cities !!
⁜→ et al,

BLUF: There is no such thing as "Obama's Iran Nuke program." There is one Treaty that is over a half-century old: The Vietnam Era
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT). In the beginning, it was intended to foster Disarmament and there were only 18 nations that signed-on.

◈ It was negotiated between 1965 and 1968.​

◈ Opened for signature in 1968.
◈ The Treaty entered into force in 1970.

Is Israel interfering in Obama's Iran Nuke program?
(COMMENT)

It is NOT an American Program. It immerged during at a time when the US Armed Forces had over 3M Active Duty Personnel (not counting Guard and Reserves) and could fight two and a half wars. By 1970 the navy had constructed a fleet of nuclear-powered submarines that were capable of launching ICBMs (intercontinental ballistic missiles) while submerged. The US Air Force had the Strategic Air Command, the Tactical Air Command, and the Military Airlift Command. Today the Navy has less than 300 Ships, the Air Force is still flying B-52s, and Boeing ending production in 1962. The last man to walk on the Moon was in 1972 (a half-century ago). Today a US astronaut must hitchhike into space.

America is NOT the world power today that it was a half-century ago. America's influence is dwindling. It is NOT going to be able to induce NPT compliance whether we are talking about North Korea, or Iran.

The idea that Israel or any Commonwealth Nation could interfere with American NPT diplomacy is simply a failure in the recognition of the loss in US Economic, Political Commercial, Military, Educational, and Scientific Development. These were all things that made America great and influential. But I have an enormous amount of technology in my den. And as I survey it this moment, no (not one single piece) major end-item was manufactured in the US.

TV's Made in America.png

You might be asking yourself if any computers are still made in America?

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

We won't. I'm all for getting out of the middle east... But if they attack Israel... It won't matter who's president... We'll go to war with them.
Iran has every right to attack Israel for assassinating one of its citizens inside of Iran.
No, we shouldn't get involved.
Israel made the problem. Let them deal with it. ... :cool:
As always... Without proof... Doesn't mean anything.

Israel only has 3 cities with a population over 1 million
Tel Aviv- 4 M and Jerusalem- 1M
Haifa - 1M

Huge escalation
An opinion piece in Iranian press?

If I let my jimmies get rustled every time some ignorant American said "bomb Iran," or some radical Iranian chanted "death to America," I wouldn't be sane.

:rolleyes:

Israel only has 3 cities with a population over 1 million
Tel Aviv- 4 M and Jerusalem- 1M
Haifa - 1M

Huge escalation
An opinion piece in Iranian press?

If I let my jimmies get rustled every time some ignorant American said "bomb Iran," or some radical Iranian chanted "death to America," I wouldn't be sane.

:rolleyes:
USA does not ever need any fake wars in the ME, thanks to Bush
USA only has one final war and it’s not bogeymen Arabs , Russians or Chinese

IAF has the best pilots in the world and their tanks ( merkava) are very good
Hezbollah freedom fighters destroyed 52 Israeli tanks when they invaded Lebanon in 2006 ... :cool:
You should visit the National Holocaust museum in Washington DC !!
6 millions were either shot , burned , gassed by the Nazis and several collaborators

Forum List

Back