I love waking up to good news

But, jews are saints- saints don't kill people!

Ya have to pick your sides. It's probably not a good idea for anyone if Iran gets a nuclear weapon.

Update: Reuters is saying he was only injured, and Iran is saying "There was no attack."

Prominent Iranian nuclear scientist Fakhrizadeh injured in attack: Fars news agency

But this agency is showing that he was definitely deaded, along with the gory pictures...

Top Iranian Nuclear Scientist Fakhrizadeh Assassinated | Iran Front Page

Last edited:
Killing and murder are not the same.
And yes, The New Testament has the wrong word so no one would murder Constantine the Great or any evil Popes who sent millions off to their deaths to bring back gold and diamonds to the Vatican.

And yes, The New Testament has the wrong word so no one would murder Constantine the Great or any evil Popes who sent millions off to their deaths to bring back gold and diamonds to the Vatican.

It wouldn't have been murder if someone could go back in time, and kill Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Castro, etc. That would a gift to humanity.

That would a service to humanity.
Service to humanity is to mind one's own business- it better serves those not involved and lets the involved work out their own conflicts- ALL conflict begins when one inflicts his will on another. Period. Pollitical stripe is immaterial. There is no true justification but lots of excuses trying to justify- self defense is "true" justification for killing- anything else is murder, i.e., premeditated will infliction on another doing you no harm-

It wouldn't have been murder if someone could go back in time, and kill Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Castro, etc. That would a gift to humanity.
That is a subject that is not so easily answered.
For instance, Ishmael, son of Abraham, had a fever after he and his mother Hagar were expelled from Abraham's home.
Ishmael was dying from dehydration and the Heavenly forces wanted to let Ishmael die so his descendants wouldn't become the mass murderers they became.
God replied that Ishmael was not responsible for his future deeds or for the deeds of his descendants and so a well appeared.
A person is not punished for what they have not done.

Dead is dead- however, you're correct- murder is pre meditated-and they have been meditating on it for centuries andnow have the Christians in the US clamoring for their acceptance- SMH-
The Jews are the smartest people on earth as they plan to get slaughtered by the millions and expelled from any given country every 100 years or so.
Those evil JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!
I hope you don't claim to have a degree in History.

:laughing0301:

the jews did this.jpg

No doubt the assassination was a CIA/Mossad joint operation. ... :cool:
Nah, i went out in celebration last night, shot my AR-15 in the air, and the bullet must of come down in Iran....

Darn. I thought it had something to do with that handful of corroded ammo I threw in the burn barrel last night.

Good shootin' :beer:
I wasnt really aiming for Iran, but hey, if it feels good just do it, right?

Nah, i went out in celebration last night, shot my AR-15 in the air, and the bullet must of come down in Iran....

Darn. I thought it had something to do with that handful of corroded ammo I threw in the burn barrel last night.

Right!

Feels_good_man.jpg

I suppose Biden will have to send them another pallet of cash to make up for it.
:laughing0301:

Right!

Feels_good_man.jpg
quote-i-shot-an-arrow-into-the-air-it-fell-to-earth-i-knew-not-where-for-so-swiftly-it-flew-the-sight-henry-wadsworth-longfellow-346902.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back