Iran boasts of rocket aid to Palestinians, Hezbollah

Not sure that I've ever used that term and I've already commented. Do you have a comprehension problem?
I don't want a comment, I want an answer, yes or no?
You're too simple minded. as a result you have a comprehension problem
You say you know what an Anti-Semite is, you call others that I'm sure, so prove it. Are these Jews Anti-Semites for being Anti-Zionist, yes or no?
"Anti Semite" as i said I never really used the term. there are however people like yourself who blame so many of the worlds problems on the Jews in Israel... it's a sickness I hope your getting the help you so desperately need:thup:
Humanity is a cancer, Zionists are the pox on the cancer. Clear now? And this is not a difficult question, are Anti-Semites and Anti-Zionists the same and what does the mean when a Jew is an Anti-Zionist?
A Jew can be an anti-Zionist, but you don't wish for the distinction of Israel and dead Jews. As far as the rest of your post? it's proof of the psychological counseling you so desperately need:cuckoo:

You say you know what an Anti-Semite is, you call others that I'm sure, so prove it. Are these Jews Anti-Semites for being Anti-Zionist, yes or no?
"Anti Semite" as i said I never really used the term. there are however people like yourself who blame so many of the worlds problems on the Jews in Israel... it's a sickness I hope your getting the help you so desperately need:thup:
Humanity is a cancer, Zionists are the pox on the cancer. Clear now? And this is not a difficult question, are Anti-Semites and Anti-Zionists the same and what does the mean when a Jew is an Anti-Zionist?
A Jew can be an anti-Zionist, but you don't wish for the distinction of Israel and dead Jews. As far as the rest of your post? it's proof of the psychological counseling you so desperately need:cuckoo:
Israel needs to be into the sea, but the Jews are welcome to stay in Palestine, even though they should be spread across the world again. See how that works now?

Israel needs to be into the sea, but the Jews are welcome to stay in Palestine, even though they should be spread across the world again. See how that works now?

Yeah, dead Jews...I'll pass:slap:

Yeah, dead Jews...I'll pass:slap:
The worst thing for the Jews currently, the Squatters' Ghetto known as Israel. It needs to be disbanded, and soon, or the next Holocaust will be a real hoot.

The worst thing for the Jews currently, the Squatters' Ghetto known as Israel. It needs to be disbanded, and soon, or the next Holocaust will be a real hoot.

What Causes Schadenfreude?

People are more likely to experience schadenfreude when they experience another person as a threat or when they dislike someone. However, people with low self-esteem sometimes experience schadenfreude even when they care about someone. A sibling who feels his/her parents don’t notice his/her talents, for example, might delight in his/her sibling’s failures, particularly if the other sibling is often praised by the parents.

While some degree of schadenfreude is part of the normal continuum of human experience, frequent schadenfreude can indicate a mental health condition. People with personality diagnoses such as antisocial personality may delight in the pain of others and have little regard for others’ well-being. Chronic anxiety, depression, or low self-esteem might also cause someone to seek validation in others’ failures. Some mental health professionals differentiate between glee at minor misfortunes—such as slipping on a banana peel or making a stupid remark—and glee at more serious suffering such as terminal illness or the death of a child.

Schadenfreude

What Causes Schadenfreude?

People are more likely to experience schadenfreude when they experience another person as a threat or when they dislike someone. However, people with low self-esteem sometimes experience schadenfreude even when they care about someone. A sibling who feels his/her parents don’t notice his/her talents, for example, might delight in his/her sibling’s failures, particularly if the other sibling is often praised by the parents.

While some degree of schadenfreude is part of the normal continuum of human experience, frequent schadenfreude can indicate a mental health condition. People with personality diagnoses such as antisocial personality may delight in the pain of others and have little regard for others’ well-being. Chronic anxiety, depression, or low self-esteem might also cause someone to seek validation in others’ failures. Some mental health professionals differentiate between glee at minor misfortunes—such as slipping on a banana peel or making a stupid remark—and glee at more serious suffering such as terminal illness or the death of a child.

Schadenfreude
When you live in ghetto you paint a giant target on yourself.

So, are those Jews Anti-Semites?

Not sure that I've ever used that term and I've already commented. Do you have a comprehension problem?

Jroc, we all have read about or seen raving maniacs get on their soapboxes on public streets. This crackpot has forums to do his raving on. Just do a search and see how many posts this crazy man has made today, and you get the idea that perhaps he is posting from the insane asylum. If you saw a schizo like him blabbering away on his soapbox, would you spend a lot of time listening to him or would you walk away? That is why it is a waste of time even reading his nonsensical posts.

One thing he did show us, however, is that he is no stranger to the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites like many of his kind drag up all the time. As you can see, among other hate sites you find this tiny, tiny group of Jews mentioned are these two. Who even knows what hate sites this nut runs to since there are so many for people like him from which to choose. Let this sick man blabber away all he wants to. It certainly looks like those who know him from other forums are on to him and realize how sick he is.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t805245/

Radio Islam Evening martyrs

Meanwhile, even other religious Jews don't think highly of this small group of Jewish troublemakers.

Stop The ISM

And a couple of videos the readers can look at if they choose.

The Yeshiva World WATCH Neturei Karta Protests Alongside Jew-Haters As Rockets Rain Down On Jews Across Eretz Yisroel Frum Jewish News

Jroc, we all have read about or seen raving maniacs get on their soapboxes on public streets. This crackpot has forums to do his raving on. Just do a search and see how many posts this crazy man has made today, and you get the idea that perhaps he is posting from the insane asylum. If you saw a schizo like him blabbering away on his soapbox, would you spend a lot of time listening to him or would you walk away? That is why it is a waste of time even reading his nonsensical posts.

One thing he did show us, however, is that he is no stranger to the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites like many of his kind drag up all the time. As you can see, among other hate sites you find this tiny, tiny group of Jews mentioned are these two. Who even knows what hate sites this nut runs to since there are so many for people like him from which to choose. Let this sick man blabber away all he wants to. It certainly looks like those who know him from other forums are on to him and realize how sick he is.

Thoughts On Anti-Zionist Jewish Group Neturei Karta - Stormfront

Meanwhile, even other religious Jews don't think highly of this small group of Jewish troublemakers.

Stop The ISM

The Yeshiva World WATCH Neturei Karta Protests Alongside Jew-Haters As Rockets Rain Down On Jews Across Eretz Yisroel Frum Jewish News

I know the guy is a nutjob... it's very obvious...which is why i suggested he get help. As far as those Jews? It is against Jewish law to wish for the death and destruction of other Jews, even if you disagree with the Zionist movement you don't do that. Those Jews(my Rabbi says he's not even sure they are all Jews) but if they are they will be judged for what they do

Stop The ISM

Posting from an Insane Asylum, absolutely, although most prefer its formal name, the United States of America. And you have yet to answer this simple question, can a Jew be an Anti-Semite?

Stop The ISM

I know the guy is a nutjob... it's very obvious...which is why i suggested he get help. As far as those Jews? It is against Jewish law to wish for the death and destruction of other Jews, even if you disagree with the Zionist movement you don't do that. Those Jews(my Rabbi says he's not even sure they are all Jews) but if they are they will be judged for what they do

So do tell, can a Jew be an Anti-Semite? Must all Jews support Israel? Zionism?

Stop The ISM

I have answered the question. Now in those rare moments, that you may be coherent, and back, (as temporary as that moment might be) to reality, read it again. If they adjust your medication, it might help:thup:

Stop The ISM

I have answered the question. Now in those rare moments, that you may be coherent, and back, (as temporary as that moment might be) to reality, read it again. If they adjust your medication, it might help:thup:

unlikely

some are poor unfortunates

just the way it is

Stop The ISM

Fine, you have no answers to simple questions. So be it, most Zionists don't.

Israel needs no one to fight for them...Why is Bibi coming here then? What is Israel going to do to take care of Iran?

Because he was invited to talk about just how evil Iran is, and what they are doing to stir up trouble in the M.E. If he can get the US to talk to the other arab nations and get them to fight against Iran's warmongering then he will have saved many millions of innocent arab lives.

Iran boasts of rocket aid to Palestinians Hezbollah The Times of Israel

Good. It's long overdue that the Jewish Nazis were once again in the sea.

Oh goody, we have Heinz from Dr. Mengele's section in Auschwitz now posting.
Israel is the pox on the cancer that is mankind. It should never have been re-established. The Jews have homes, all over the world. Israel is the worst thing for the Jews, and it's unbiblical. No religion needs a homeland, not a single one.

But people do, and this means the Jewish people need a homeland. But you have spoken like a true mass murdering NAZI

That idiot doesn't bother me. Jews who side with the Israel, Jew hating, clowns, bother me more than that moron
These Jews you mean?
anti-jews.jpg

Yep those are the ones that should be kicked out of Israel

That idiot doesn't bother me. Jews who side with the Israel, Jew hating, clowns, bother me more than that moron
These Jews you mean?

Take your medication:uhoh3:
Take yours little Zionist. Had you done so we'd have a reasonable two-state solution by now but you can't have than can you? That would mean the entire Holy Land wasn't only for Jews.

Do tell how we would have had a reasonable two state solution when all the arab muslims have offered is a one ISLAMONAZI state solution and all the Jews mass murdered in the process

Stop The ISM

How about you answer a simple question that will no doubt be ignored
What caused you to hate the Jews so much that you want to see them all wiped out ?

Stop The ISM

How about you answer a simple question that will no doubt be ignored
What caused you to hate the Jews so much that you want to see them all wiped out ?

Calling for the destruction of Israel is not the same as calling for a genocide of the Jews. As these Jews above show that the two at not the same, not even close, and if you believe that they are then you believe a lie. And if you want to slaughter a people, you gather them all in one place. 300 million Arabs, 75 million Persians, and 5 million Jews? Do the math.

Forum List

Back