Iowa GOP Dinner Tomorrow, Both Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis Scheduled to Participate

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This will be interesting to see both Trump and DeSantis on the same day. I know that they can't stand each other, but I do wish that we had a Trump/DeSantis ticket. Trump/Lake is great too though and DeSantis is probably my number two pick for president.

He should have waited until 2028 though, as I made a mistake for wishing that he would run next year. I just don't believe that although he's a great governor and strong candidate that he's stronger than Trump.

If it was a personality contest DeSantis would win for me hands down, (or possibly even Vivek Ramaswamy) but it isn't. It's about who is best for the job of putting an end to this three-ring circus being put on by the left.

This will be interesting to see both Trump and DeSantis on the same day. I know that they can't stand each other, but I do wish that we had a Trump/DeSantis ticket. Trump/Lake is great too though and DeSantis is probably my number two pick for president.

He should have waited until 2028 though, as I made a mistake for wishing that he would run next year. I just don't believe that although he's a great governor and strong candidate that he's stronger than Trump.

If it was a personality contest DeSantis would win for me hands down, (or possibly even Vivek Ramaswamy) but it isn't. It's about who is best for the job of putting an end to this three-ring circus being put on by the left.

America would be better served if they killed each other.

America would be better served if they killed each other.

3ivdas.jpg

Is anybody else watching and or listening to this right now? A RSBN reporter just said that the democrats want to run Gavin Newsome and all I know about him is that he ruined California. I just don't know how but it's California so...

Forum List

Back