IOS 13.1.2 and USMB

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Wowza- this new iPhone update does not like USMB. The cursor jumps all over the page and the keyboard hides the buttons to upload images.

Wowza- this new iPhone update does not like USMB. The cursor jumps all over the page and the keyboard hides the buttons to upload images.
/——/ Now I get double and sometimes triple badges when I rate a post. 84347251-F89E-43C3-910C-5DC558263874.jpeg

iPhone made in China
Samsung not made in China

Samsung win
My samsung tablet is going nuts . Itcame in with the new banner ads across the top of the screen. I thought it was just the editor but it's everywhere. Too many ads in too many places. Fix it or I'll have to depart.

iPhone made in China
Samsung not made in China

Samsung win
My samsung tablet is going nuts . Itcame in with the new banner ads across the top of the screen. I thought it was just the editor but it's everywhere. Too many ads in too many places. Fix it or I'll have to depart.
/——/ Download an ad blocker.,

Forum List

Back