Dirty Moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter Rockwell

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2018
I was being trolled (and probably always will be) by a poster. So, he makes statements that I disagree with and after 20 times or more of back and forth of telling this troll I don't agree with him, some mod comes in and bans me AFTER allowing the troll to make a statement I DISAGREED with. Your mods have a penchant of going after the person that initiates an argument rather than the target of the troll.

CDZ - The best strategy, disarming law abiding gun owners, or keeping criminals locked up.

I guess as long as you can keep locking me out and letting him have the last word, he gets to keep going to the next thread and crow about it. You're locking out the wrong guy and HELL NO, I do not agree with him. I would disagree with him if he said that Donald Trump was president. He's trolled me that often. I even decided to sell my M1a, which was built by Hook Boutin (you can look him up on Wikepedia) just because of that troll's board name. I don't want anything in common with him.

I was being trolled (and probably always will be) by a poster. So, he makes statements that I disagree with and after 20 times or more of back and forth of telling this troll I don't agree with him, some mod comes in and bans me AFTER allowing the troll to make a statement I DISAGREED with. Your mods have a penchant of going after the person that initiates an argument rather than the target of the troll.

CDZ - The best strategy, disarming law abiding gun owners, or keeping criminals locked up.

I guess as long as you can keep locking me out and letting him have the last word, he gets to keep going to the next thread and crow about it. You're locking out the wrong guy and HELL NO, I do not agree with him. I would disagree with him if he said that Donald Trump was president. He's trolled me that often. I even decided to sell my M1a, which was built by Hook Boutin (you can look him up on Wikepedia) just because of that troll's board name. I don't want anything in common with him.

You got upset/triggered and started flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back