Involuntary Celibacy and Sex Work

A little secret. There are several men here that get excited over the idea of being tortured. They are always hounding me out for the fantasy.

A little secret. There are several men here that get excited over the idea of being tortured. They are always hounding me out for the fantasy.
Men believe in equality and love good customer service.

Women don't seem equal enough to even make appointments for full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work. And, we know women have plenty of practice and high numbers making appointments and talking.

I have been in many relationships. I feel that I have earned the right to be retired. From relationships, from sex. I'm done.
I am definitely not looking for relationship or anything.

My life is as satisfactory as it can be given my Autism.

I don't see how any of that is relevant to anything I said or the topic.

My point stands. It is a bad job and passing laws to suppress it, seems completely reasonable.
We can disagree. Fortunately I have neither the position nor responsibility to affect Laws. Just sharing my thoughts.

Men believe in equality and love good customer service.

Women don't seem equal enough to even make appointments for full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work. And, we know women have plenty of practice and high numbers making appointments and talking.
You are one of those men. You have a yearning for the whip. The slap of leather across your naked balls excites you.

You are one of those men. You have a yearning for the whip. The slap of leather across your naked balls excites you.
My numbers are too low and I have too little practice. I grew up poor so I grew up believing getting spanked or whipped is a punishment. I prefer to practice full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work with women and call it my Happy camper policy. Sugar and spice and everything nice is what we can expect from women afterward. What guy could have a problem with helpmeets then?

My numbers are too low and I have too little practice. I grew up poor so I grew up believing getting spanked or whipped is a punishment. I prefer to practice full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work with women and call it my Happy camper policy. Sugar and spice and everything nice is what we can expect from women afterward. What guy could have a problem with helpmeets then?
You would prefer a paddle until you bleed then getting pissed on.

I prefer to practice social morals for free from the communism of Religion and do (full body massage with Happy ending) unto women and get really really Good at it, as I would have women do unto me. For the moral Good not the moral Bad. xoxo
Nothing is more free of religion than a good beating. Naturally a lady would never cause an injury that would show in ordinary street clothes. A whip across your nipples would do you a world of good. You know it too. See a normal man would have gotten bored or disgusted by now. A normal guy would have left. But the guy wanting the kiss of leather will keep coming back for more, Like you. You get excited having me feed you torture fantasies.

Nothing is more free of religion than a good beating. Naturally a lady would never cause an injury that would show in ordinary street clothes. A whip across your nipples would do you a world of good. You know it too. See a normal man would have gotten bored or disgusted by now. A normal guy would have left. But the guy wanting the kiss of leather will keep coming back for more, Like you. You get excited having me feed you torture fantasies.
You are merely stereotyping. I prefer it if you help me with manual penis enhancement, trust issues, and yoga at the same time.

You merely need to be Happier. xoxo
I had a paddle with holes in it that caused bleeding faster than a flat paddle. Now they have paddles with tiny sharp spikes. Guaranteed to bleed with just a few whacks. Picture this, you, naked wrists tied together hanging from a hook. Metal clamps grip your nipples. A beautiful woman slams your dick and balls with a paddle that has tiny spikes. Blood is running down the inside of your thighs. You try to scream but the gag won't let you.

That will have to hold you for awhile.

What the fuck is wrong with men that they like this crap?

I had a paddle with holes in it that caused bleeding faster than a flat paddle. Now they have paddles with tiny sharp spikes. Guaranteed to bleed with just a few whacks. Picture this, you, naked wrists tied together hanging from a hook. Metal clamps grip your nipples. A beautiful woman slams your dick and balls with a paddle that has tiny spikes. Blood is running down the inside of your thighs. You try to scream but the gag won't let you.

That will have to hold you for awhile.

What the fuck is wrong with men that they like this crap?
Maybe he has to "pay for his sins" but is no Jesus?

In fact, turn off the internet completely. Take a shower, shave, brush your teeth, and go somewhere and socialize!

Says the guy who racked up 56,000 posts in 43 months.

And that's just on here. Probably have more than that over at DailyKos.

Heh heh...

That is just You saying it because you are not as Happy as you could be. You know you would enjoy coming over, taking off All of your clothes and Expect me to touch all over until you are the Happiest woman in all the world, even if only for a little while.
I'm a sadist. Fresh blood makes me happy. Lots of screaming. I don't like to be touched. I have thought of cutting off fingers with a cigar cutter. I have never done it though.

Forum List

Back