Involuntary Celibacy and Sex Work

Just because she enjoys her kink does not mean she is not happy. Let her have a session with you. I bet she is smiling while she does it.
He's not alone. Several men on this very board are addicted to such fantasies. I find it actually astounding. It would be interesting to understand why they pursue imaginings of their own bloodletting with such zeal. Normal men are bored. They have no interest in such nonsense.

Have you ever thought about writing fiction for commercial purposes?

It is about social morals for free and women have a First Amendment and equal protection of the laws.

Guys don't have a problem with it, why do women?

I have written, and published, fiction. But what I have posted here is not fiction.

Once again you bring up the 1st Amendment.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Please point out which part of the 1st Amendment has any bearing on our conversation.

Whether guys have a problem with it or not has no bearing, unless you are offering free full body massages and happy endings for them too.

Each and every woman has a choice, just like you do. And they do not have to proven anything to you to have equality.

He's not alone. Several men on this very board are addicted to such fantasies. I find it actually astounding. It would be interesting to understand why they pursue imaginings of their own bloodletting with such zeal. Normal men are bored. They have no interest in such nonsense.

Sexuality is a fascinating thing. The variations in what people enjoy is amazing to me.

I have written, and published, fiction. But what I have posted here is not fiction.

Once again you bring up the 1st Amendment.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Please point out which part of the 1st Amendment has any bearing on our conversation.

Whether guys have a problem with it or not has no bearing, unless you are offering free full body massages and happy endings for them too.

Each and every woman has a choice, just like you do. And they do not have to proven anything to you to have equality.
Proof, you understand nothing but gossip, hearsay, and soothsay. Women know how to Talk (and even make appointments) and have plenty of pracice doing so; they don't have low numbers and limited practice in that regard.

Proof, you understand nothing but gossip, hearsay, and soothsay. Women know how to Talk (and even make appointments) and have plenty of pracice doing so; they don't have low numbers and limited practice in that regard.

Women have an easier time getting laid, that is true. Claiming all women have higher numbers is just you stereotyping. Many have low numbers for a variety of reasons, including societal shaming and religious beliefs.

Danny is the ignorant incel who believes that lesbians just haven't found the right man. Meanwhile he hasn't found the right mistress. He needs a woman that will stick her whip up his ass and make him suck her toes.

Danny is the ignorant incel who believes that lesbians just haven't found the right man. Meanwhile he hasn't found the right mistress. He needs a woman that will stick her whip up his ass and make him suck her toes.

I know a few female Doms I would love to see hook up with Daniel. At least it would prove him right in his claim that women are not equal to him.

Women have an easier time getting laid, that is true. Claiming all women have higher numbers is just you stereotyping. Many have low numbers for a variety of reasons, including societal shaming and religious beliefs.
I am not claiming all women. Besides, there was already a study last millennium where women claimed they had higher numbers, I think it was in England. American women seem more hypocritical in modern times, even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge. They have a First Amendment.

Why does she need to get over it? She enjoys what she does. If her partner is a consenting adult, why does she need you to "fix" her?
I'm not going to say I have enjoyed what I did. There was never any sex and it paid way more money than sex. I am more amazed at the enjoyment men get from being humiliated, beaten and having bloody wounds pissed on. Take Danny, he longs for a woman to scream at him, tell him how inadequate he is. Mommy never loved him. Mommy will never love him. On your knees. Most, if not all of my slaves were married men afraid to have their wives find out.

I'm not going to say I have enjoyed what I did. There was never any sex and it paid way more money than sex. I am more amazed at the enjoyment men get from being humiliated, beaten and having bloody wounds pissed on. Take Danny, he longs for a woman to scream at him, tell him how inadequate he is. Mommy never loved him. Mommy will never love him. On your knees. Most, if not all of my slaves were married men afraid to have their wives find out.
Dears, if I can be as equal as women and be mostly all Talk and mostly no action, I can be even more promiscuous than y'all.

Forum List

Back