Investigation into Joe Biden hits too close to home for the Swamp

it dont matter if Biden got one penny,

Biden can not use his influence, his political position, to help family members or anyone else. Yes, case closed, Biden guilty of influence peddling.
yet you still say he did, but there is no evidence that he did ... it's all made up is what you don't seem to get ... there's not one piece of factual evidence ... and that's killing you ...

yet you still say he did, but there is no evidence that he did ... it's all made up is what you don't seem to get ... there's not one piece of factual evidence ... and that's killing you ...
no evidence? like there were no secret files in Biden's garage? Like there was not an IRS investigation by the democrats that was killed by the democrats? No evidence other than every single family member, is rich from government jobs.
No evidence other than 4 multi-million dollar homes? No evidence other than their business partner testifying? No evidence other than Biden bragging to the Council of Foreign Relations.

I wonder how much evidence was destroyed during the Ukraine war. I bet you that was a Putin/Biden nod, nod, dog whistle, right/?????

The majority of Americans are not as dumb as the democrat party, who willfully lie, or who are just plain old stupid.

no evidence? like there were no secret files in Biden's garage? Like there was not an IRS investigation by the democrats that was killed by the democrats? No evidence other than every single family member, is rich from government jobs.
No evidence other than 4 multi-million dollar homes? No evidence other than their business partner testifying? No evidence other than Biden bragging to the Council of Foreign Relations.

I wonder how much evidence was destroyed during the Ukraine war. I bet you that was a Putin/Biden nod, nod, dog whistle, right/?????

The majority of Americans are not as dumb as the democrat party, who willfully lie, or who are just plain old stupid.
The case where there was no evidence was the one in which that older woman said Trump assaulted her in a dressing room….at a large department store….in the middle of the day….in crowded NYC….30 years ago.

Yet the lib jury forced Trump to give her $80 million of his money without any evidence whatsoever. I sure don’t hear libs crying “but there was no evidence.”

And, as you point out, PLENTY of evidence against Biden.

yep, none of that information you stated here is actual evidence ... it's all made up by Republican conspiracy theorists... you see everything you listed here has been researched by fact checkers... by the AG... they couldn't fine one thing you listed her one stitch of evidence ... if you look at your sources and you do a fact check on them as they did like I did ... it will not show up in any fact checkers or AG searches ... you see that's the problem you have ... just because some site tells you this nonsense doesn't mean its true ... its only true when you come across a credible fact checker ... now I know you Republicans don't like fact-checkers... that's your problem, not mine ... the reason you don't like fact-checkers is they prove your accusations here to be made up and that pisses you guys off

Your weak troll post is noted, anything on the actual thread topic?
when you don't like a factual statement as I posted you resort to they are trolls ... look republicans are stupid ... they buy into everything they are told without doing credible research ... you Republicans hate fact-checkers ... because they generally prove your accusations you post here to be wrong or a lie ... that you republicans are too stupid to look up an accusation with a fact checker ... you claim they are left-wing sites ... when clearly when you look them up and the majority are own by conservatives and run by conservatives you still refuse to deal with their facts ... hence you republicans are just hard head, stupid people ...

Not if they let you, which is what Trump said.
of course, the rapist is going to tell you they let him ... but in every case, they all said they tried to fight him off but weren't able to ... Elizabeth Jean Carroll said under oath in court
Carroll said she had been shopping with Trump in Bergdorf Goodman before he accosted her in a dressing room and "penetrated" her.

she said: he raped me. she was told should go to the police,'" Birnbach testified. "She said: 'No, no. I don't want to go to the police.'" ... now tell me she let him ...

of course, the rapist is going to tell you they let him ... but in every case, they all said they tried to fight him off but weren't able to ... Elizabeth Jean Carroll said under oath in court
Carroll said she had been shopping with Trump in Bergdorf Goodman before he accosted her in a dressing room and "penetrated" her.

she said: he raped me. she was told should go to the police,'" Birnbach testified. "She said: 'No, no. I don't want to go to the police.'" ... now tell me she let him ...
The entire story is fishy.

Some derelict followed me into the Ladies bathroom, and was approaching me - happened in two seconds - and I screamed bloody murder. They probably heard me on other floors. Within 3 or 4 seconds, a couple of men who must have been standing nearby raced in, and they pulled the pervert out.

We then called the cops, and a couple additional men come up to stand guard over the thug. The cops arrived within 5 minutes and took him away.

THAT is what a woman does when some man comes into an area where he isn’t supposed to be, and focuses his attention on her. Why didn’t she scream?

Because it never happened.

The case where there was no evidence was the one in which that older woman said Trump assaulted her in a dressing room….at a large department store….in the middle of the day….in crowded NYC….30 years ago.

Yet the lib jury forced Trump to give her $80 million of his money without any evidence whatsoever. I sure don’t hear libs crying “but there was no evidence.”

And, as you point out, PLENTY of evidence against Biden.
there was all kinds of evidence against Trump...people around çarol when it happened she stopped and told them what just happened.. they testified in court ... like women of the era they tend to not report ... it's the way they believed back then it should have been handled back then and she wasn't an old woman she was 42 when he attacked her

like always you Republicans do you try to compare apples to oranges ... Biden had no factual evidence of any crime ... you tried to imply that he got away with it and Trump didn't ... in all cases trump handled it wrong and I challenge you to show any evidence against trump that isn't factual and fact checked ... you can't ... that the difference ...I challenge you to show us any proof that Biden did any criminal acts ... make sure you fack check your accusations cause I will make a fool out of you if you don't ...

there was all kinds of evidence against Trump...people around çarol when it happened she stopped and told them what just happened.. they testified in court ... like women of the era they tend to not report ... it's the way they believed back then it should have been handled back then and she wasn't an old woman she was 42 when he attacked her

like you always do you try to compare apples to oranges ... Biden had no factual evidence of any crime ... you tried to imply that he got away with it and Trump didn't ... in all cases trump handled it wrong and I challenge you to show up any evidence against trump that isn't factual and fact checked ... you can't that the difference i challenge you to show us any proog that biden did any criminal acts make sure you fack check your accusations cause i will make a fool out of you ...
Are you kidding me? She was just assaulted, she claims, by a billionaire, and she didn’t take action? If she were the type of woman who is after money, and we’ve seen she clearly is, she would have brought charges back then and settled for a payment of a $2 or $3 million, easy.

Never happened. Just a bunch of Trump-hating liars.

Are you kidding me? She was just assaulted, she claims, by a billionaire, and she didn’t take action? If she were the type of woman who is after money, and we’ve seen she clearly is, she would have brought charges back then and settled for a payment of a $2 or $3 million, easy.

you are very ignorant I see ... women of that era felt sham when they were raped as if they did something wrong, as did Carrol...that's what she said to her witness friend at the time ... she was a writer at the time and in 86 trump wasn't a billionaire making all kinds of money he was filing bankruptcy and she didn't need his money she doesn't need it now ... people like trump only understand one thing don't take my money ... she did that and she said she will donate it to charity... she doesn't need money from him ... like you tried to say here... She said in court he maligned her reputation by calling her a liar... she proved in court she didn't lie and branded Trump as a rapist ... so let's see what bull shit story are you going to push next ......

one more thing t...rump wasn't a billionaire at the time ... he just filed bankruptcy ... you need to tell the truth here stop lying to justify your post ...not all women are money mongers, especially Carrol she was a millionaire at the time of the assault with book deals she had received ... she was an author get your story right ... not this right-wing bull shit you keep posting ... you sound like an anything against trump does isn't ok nut ...

you are very ignorant I see ... women of that era felt sham when they were raped as if they did something wrong, as did Carrol...that's what she said to her witness friend at the time ... she was a writer at the time and in 86 trump wasn't a billionaire making all kinds of money he was filing bankruptcy and she didn't need his money she doesn't need it now ... people like trump only understand one thing don't take my money ... she did that and she said she will donate it to charity... she doesn't need money from him ... like you tried to say here... She said in court he maligned her reputation by calling her a liar... she proved in court she didn't lie and branded Trump as a rapist ... so let's see what bull shit story are you going to push next ......
Yeah, so she says. No evidence whatsoever.

The entire story is fishy.

Some derelict followed me into the Ladies bathroom, and was approaching me - happened in two seconds - and I screamed bloody murder. They probably heard me on other floors. Within 3 or 4 seconds, a couple of men who must have been standing nearby raced in, and they pulled the pervert out.

We then called the cops, and a couple additional men come up to stand guard over the thug. The cops arrived within 5 minutes and took him away.

THAT is what a woman does when some man comes into an area where he isn’t supposed to be, and focuses his attention on her. Why didn’t she scream?

Because it never happened.
that you not Carrol she was born in 1943 ... they don't think like you, especially in 1985 ... it's not what you would do it's what she would do so stop comparing to what you would do ...not all women think as you do ...some see rape as her doing something wrong that caused it .. that. she deserved it ... that's the way they thought back then ... this was the 1980's not 2024 so stop comparing what you would do now ... it doesn't work that way.. plus she proved it in court beyond a reasonable doubt... get it !!! go read the entire trans scrips of the defense
testimony instead of giving us what you would do ... doesn't work that way
he did it he's guilty ...

that you not Carrol she was born in 1943 ... they don't think like you, especially in 1985 ... it's not what you would do it's what she would do so stop comparing to what you would do ...not all women think as you do ...some see rape as her doing something wrong that caused it .. that. she deserved it ... that's the way they thought back then ... this was the 1980's not 2024 so stop comparing what you would do now ... it doesn't work that way.. plus she proved it in court beyond a reasonable doubt... get it !!! go read the entire trans scrips of the defense
testimony instead of giving us what you would do ... doesn't work that way
he did it he's guilty ...
Wow….just a liberal….telling me what I think.

He didn’t do it. No evidence other than a few of her friends going along with her story - and all of them liberals who hate Trump.

yeah there is ...go read the transcript of her trial and her witness transcript there's all kinds of proof there ... you just don't want to accept Donnie is a rapist we get it ...
He was aquitted of rape. You’re just another nutty leftist.

Forum List

Back