Investigation into Joe Biden hits too close to home for the Swamp

I heard the tape myself. So did the jury.

Anyone with an ounce of respect for women knows what he said.
The wife of a corrupted New Jersey governor who most likely lost the last election has just dropped out of the race for Senator to a corrupted federal Senator who is not running again. Republicans are leaving the House early as they are corrupted. This guy stays in as nothing will happen again. Anyway, the shrew is another product of nepotism. Nepotism exists all around us. In a mature decadent society that is in decline. Wait until the government makes those ice cream cones. We sill see the difference in taste and quality and it will cost three times more.

Trump didn’t say anything about obtaining consent.
You have actually never ever heard the entire sound bite!!!!!!
Talk about being dishonest.

Just think about, Weinstein only hired one kind of women to work in Hollywood, tramps, sluts, promiscuous women. The kind of women men can have their way with.

Trump was bragging that Hollywood women let stars do whatever they want.
Democrats have no place in this world, Democrats falsely accuse their political opponents

If you had valid points perhaps, but since you’re just pushing MAGA propaganda/lies, I think I’ll pass.
Nope. I’m following the evidence, and it looks bad for Joe. But because I don’t see things the way libs insist, you just start in with the snark.

Have a good night. I’m done.

With the over the top Biden CORRUPTION, bribes, money laundering, tax evasion the rest of the corrupt DC swamp has to be shitting themselves.

With the over the top Biden CORRUPTION, bribes, money laundering, tax evasion the rest of the corrupt DC swamp has to be shitting themselves.
They are, and as you can tell from this thread, the Liberals’ only response is to insult people who are concerned about it. They’d rather everyone focus instead on Trump’s case with no victim and no damage.

They are, and as you can tell from this thread, the Liberals’ only response is to insult people who are concerned about it. They’d rather everyone focus instead on Trump’s case with no victim and no damage.
Dems are desperate to shut this whole thing down before Biden single handedly takes out their entire corrupt party. It's clear thousands of Dem politicians belong in jail.

It is a Biden hearing

You need the name of Biden's business partner or the IRS whistleblowers?
The IRS whistleblower was so funny to watch get their heads handed to themselves ... they just sat there with stupidity all over their face ...

they let you grab em by the pussy

sweetheart? you dont realize that my avatar is a record label? You dont see that you are wrong about my gender than how can you see you are wrong about what Trump said
that trump assuming they let you grab them by the pussy ... they are mad as hell is what you don't seem to understand

It is a Biden hearing

You need the name of Biden's business partner or the IRS whistleblowers?
there are no names that show factual evidence of his so-called evidence ...you just have people say he did this without one piece or credible document... That is the problem every one of you has... you just have accusations being made but no documents baking up their statements that's called evidence ...

It's a campaign to elect Kamala to the Presidency.

The ironic part here is, she may be the first female President in history and not have been elected to the Presidency.

Moreover, she was the first out of the DNC bid to be President, so not even the democrats liked her, yet she is almost President.

Hilarious

That shows the power of being a Soros favorite.
If Kamala is not more competent than she appears, if she takes over after Joe she may be the first female President in history and the last.

no, it does not say that, at all, you are a filthy liar
it is you who has no idea what you are talking about define sexual assault Generally, sexual assault is defined as unwanted sexual contact. The National Center for Victims of Crime states: Sexual assault takes many forms including attacks such as rape or attempted rape, as well as any unwanted sexual contact or threats. Usually, a sexual assault occurs when someone touches ... trump was said to have touched many women that's a sexual assault ... you can tap dance all around it all you like the fact remains that Trump put a woman up against the wall and tried to put his dick into a woman while grabbing her breast and pussy at the same time ... sugar coat it all you want but those are the court records ...where he lost five million dollars for defamation ... say she lied... the he got hit again for defamation when he came out of the court's findings of his guilt of making that lie... then again he comes out to the press after getting convicted calling her a liar... they sued him again where trump was convicted defamation again... cost him 89 million dollars the second time ... the dum fuck did it again defamed her where she's filing suit again... there was no consent ever by her he forced his way on her the courts decided that as being factual ...there was no cosent ... you support a sexual predator ...

Trump didn’t say anything about obtaining consent.
as I recall trump said you can go up and grab their pussy if you're a famous person and we can get away with it ... there was no consent being asked ... just trump forcing his hand up their dress on their pussy and grabbing it... That is not consent anyway you want to look at it ...

Forum List

Back