Investigation into Joe Biden hits too close to home for the Swamp

yes, I can tell you how much money Biden got from Russia .. this is an easy one ... there is no evidence that Biden got one penny from Russia... it been documented that Maniford's by Manofort, last I checked, was 10 million dollars ... so your answer is Manofort 10 million, Biden not one dime case closed ...
it dont matter if Biden got one penny,

Biden can not use his influence, his political position, to help family members or anyone else. Yes, case closed, Biden guilty of influence peddling.

you know the answer to that, watching the politicians lie

and remember, this is not about money changing hands, from hunter to father

This is about Biden using his influence to enrichen his family.
If a witness can lie, they aren’t proof.

The Biden's caught red handed, bribes, money laundering, an impeccable eye witness to the crimes, IRS whistleblowers. Dems are really starting to squeal like stuck pigs.

I hear Biden wants to open up a hotel in DC and steer all foreign dignitaries to it. Gonna need the funds for ‘28.
View attachment 920348
damn that xo xiden. we patriots must remind this traitor that there are consequences for opening such a shell corporation as a front for his criminal family enterprise of entering hunter's dick pics into the congressional record.

xiden must be im peached for violating the "original intent" of our constitution's sacred emoluments clause.

Can witnesses lie?
You mean like that woman in NY (Carroll or something) who had no proof of her accusations against Trump? She had no evidence whatsoever. Still, the Trump-hating jury robbed Trump of $80 million and gave it to her.

In Biden’s case, there’s lots of evidence - from the 20 shell companies with no discernible business to the 10% weird check of $40,000 right after a $400,000 payment from Communists to Hunter.

You mean like that woman in NY (Carroll or something) who had no proof of her accusations against Trump? She had no evidence whatsoever. Still, the Trump-hating jury robbed Trump of $80 million and gave it to her.

In Biden’s case, there’s lots of evidence - from the 20 shell companies with no discernible business to the 10% weird check of $40,000 right after a $400,000 payment from Communists to Hunter.
Evidence of what exactly?

Where’s the corruption? Where’s the bribery?

Bobulinski couldn’t say.

Evidence of what exactly?

Where’s the corruption? Where’s the bribery?

Bobulinski couldn’t say.
You ignored my point. There was no evidence about that woman’s claim that Trump followed her into a dressing room in the middle of the day in a department store, yet he was forced to give her $80 million of his money.

And the evidence with Biden is that the entire Biden Family received tens of millions of dollars from Communists received through shell companies for no identifiable business, an email saying H will give 10% of the take to The Big Guy and then Joe got $40,000 of a $400,000 payment, and more.

You ignored my point. There was no evidence about that woman’s claim that Trump followed her into a dressing room in the middle of the day in a department store, yet he was forced to give her $80 million of his money.

And the evidence with Biden is that the entire Biden Family received tens of millions of dollars from Communists received through shell companies for no identifiable business, an email saying H will give 10% of the take to The Big Guy and then Joe got $40,000 of a $400,000 payment, and more.
You’re taking truth as fiction and fiction as fact! :rolleyes-41:

Civil suits have different burdens of proof. The jury found her credible.
And the evidence with Biden is that the entire Biden Family received tens of millions of dollars from Communists received through shell companies for no identifiable business, an email saying H will give 10% of the take to The Big Guy and then Joe got $40,000 of a $400,000 payment, and more
Still looking for the illegal part.

ha. A NY jury of brainwashed liberals, like you.
Maybe if Trump hadnt bragged to his buddies about sexually assaulting women on tape, his denials would have been more credible.
The Biden Family was enriched by tens of millions of dollars by taking bribes from enemy countries, and Joe enabled it.
What was he bribed to do?

Watching the Biden family enrich themselves is symbolic of how the entire Swamp does the same thing.

This exchange with AOC and an eyewitness of the criminal past of the Biden family is a taste of how scared they are of this line of questioning. They hardly let the man talk.

Shortly after the event, a democrat made a quick demand to vote yes or no for impeachment, stating he won't sit around and let taxpayers waste any more money on the investigation into the Biden family.

That's right everyone, for the for time in US history the US Congress is concerned about spending money.

Meanwhile, they spent $30 million of taxpayer money going after Trump regarding Russian collusion that went nowhere.

Naturally, the GOP is probably sweating bullets as much as the democrats are on this one which is why there is no real unity within the GOP to do this.
i hope aoc is stampeded by 300 illegal parasites and they rip her vag to fucking pieces

It's a campaign to elect Kamala to the Presidency.

The ironic part here is, she may be the first female President in history and not have been elected to the Presidency.

Moreover, she was the first out of the DNC bid to be President, so not even the democrats liked her, yet she is almost President.

Hilarious

That shows the power of being a Soros favorite.

And the weakness of conservatives who willingly handed over their majority and ownership of America.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Neither side can see reality........

The Game is to keep you at each others throats. Both sides (actually ALL sides) hating the other.
They would be in trouble if Americans were united.
It would be nearly impossible to keep their appointed pawns in power.

i hope aoc is stampeded by 300 illegal parasites and they rip her vag to fucking pieces
AOC is a symptom, not the cause.

There are a billion other ready to take her place.

Granted, her stupidity is awe inspiring.

Maybe if Trump hadnt bragged to his buddies about sexually assaulting women on tape, his denials would have been more credible.

What was he bribed to do?
No, that is not it all, Trump never bragged on tape, about sexually assaulting women.

Trump has a mountain of lies being poured onto him, that is all.

Forum List

Back