Invasion USA

There is nowhere that filthy, cowardly, anti-American son of a bitch posts that isn't "elsewhere."
What you ought to do ONCE is take the time to frame a rational, logical response…articulate your position to us. Losing all your shit and throwing an emotional tantrum is just plain funny.
Know this, you’re either for illegal immigration or you’re against illegal immigration..there’s no middle ground on this shit…SACK UP!

pknopp says they come for the jobs....not because the border is wide open.
Unkotare and Slade3200 say they advance, improve and enhance America...I know, it's weird that they can't advance, improve and advance their own....our soil is magical.
e6d14512070502bfe11708cdf6d62da5.png

They come for the jobs. Plain and simple and you make excuse after excuse for those whi hire them and pretend in magical bubbles around the borders.

AzogtheDefiler
You are right. We are being invaded and every Border State should have their NG at the border to shoot anyone trying to get across. Invasion calls for guns, bullets and death.

Governor of Texas has said that they aren't handing these people to the Federal Government to deal with...they are arresting them...
I'm not exactly sure what that means...
Housing of criminals is expensive. Food, shelter, and latrine services have to be huge expenses for even 2,000 people of undetermined origin. Nevermind cataloging them.

You can't just "ship them back" or dump them somewhere in Mexico after arresting them. Dumping them out at sea won't exactly work either.

So whatever they are planning needs to be explained.

More to live without constant threat of harm. Just ask them.

I have asked. Many times. A great many come here for economic opportunity.
Are you bleeding hearts sayng that the REASON people shit on Americans, their laws and sovereignty must be considered before we consider them to be criminals shitting on Americans, their laws and sovereignty?

I have asked. Many times. A great many come here for economic opportunity.
So have I. And they do say that. They also say it helps their economic opportunity very much not to have their house tossed by a corrupt soldier once a month, or cracked across the head with a rifle butt, when they don't produce a bribe. . Talking the Burmese, here.

1.7mil entered illegally. Biden sucks. What a disaster. Gives illegals free healthcare, no vaccine mandates, no green cards to work. Meanwhile he builds a wall around his home in Delaware.

What a hypocrite. Builds fence around his house at taxpayer expense.

Truth over Facts
There is probably people from 50 different countries in that caravan that have travelled through 5, 8, 12 different countries trying to get here. They are not legit asylum seekers if they were they go to the next country and apply there. There is a lot of NGO globalist BS funding this.

Wrong again, you filthy loser.
Try harder….
“Are you bleeding hearts sayng that the REASON people shit on Americans, their laws and sovereignty must be considered before we consider them to be criminals shitting on Americans, their laws and sovereignty?”

I thought you said it was funny? :dunno:
It is sad. What is funny is how all leftists react to it. I don't get you Doc. You seem like a logical person. Can we not agree that the media has made this worse and not better with their constant lies and polarization?

Billyboom
If they are pregnant they have no business heading for OUR country. Of course that baby they carry, if born in the US, is the anchor they need to stay.

For my money they are no better than any other illegal invader.

Billyboom
If they are pregnant they have no business heading for OUR country. Of course that baby they carry, if born in the US, is the anchor they need to stay.

For my money they are no better than any other illegal invader.
So your ok with murder as long as the brown ones are the ones that get murdered. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back