Invasion USA

He's really more about the border fence. Without knowing more about it, I cannot imagine $455,000 on the project, whether Donnie blew taxpayer money on Golf trips or not, and of course, I know he did.
It's not like they are having to condemn property, take it by eminent domain and pay for the land, or build roads just to get to the extending job site over desert and mountainous remote terrain and pay easements just to do that. Looks like a pretty settled and convenient place to me. In Tennessee, you could build that whole house for $455,000 Dollar$, easy.
Just sayin...

Really? My digs are worth 100k more than that and they’re modest by comparison!

Do u kids have any clue how lame and unfunny the “Brandon” thing is?
It's a great thing! Without the medias help, America and the world are showing their opinion of the worst president in our history. The sad part is you disagree. Don't worry Trump will be your president again!

Oh shut up, you loons freaked out if people stayed at Trump's resorts, saving us money. But a half million dollar fence around Biden's private residence is okay? Is China doing the work?
Perhaps you did not read and stupidly thought I approved. Maybe you need help.

Walls don’t work. In fact, doubt if they’d protect Biden’s summer home. Over/ Under/ Around/ Through.

Might slow someone down enough for security to thwart an intrusion. But cut it with whining about 400k in security for POTUS. ;)
We better tell that to all the celebrities.

Walls don’t work. In fact, doubt if they’d protect Biden’s summer home. Over/ Under/ Around/ Through.

Might slow someone down enough for security to thwart an intrusion. But cut it with whining about 400k in security for POTUS. ;)
Like I said I want to see your approval for a wall built around Trump's many residences in 2024.

Like I said I want to see your approval for a wall built around Trump's many residences in 2024.

Rumpster Dumpster won’t come within 500 yards of the Oval Office ever again.
But in the unlikely event of your miracle?
Sure, as long as it costs less than one of his golf outings! :)

It's 700+ miles, as if you didn't know you were lying.
You’re lying … again

Entities
23px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
Mexico
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
Length3,145 kilometers (1,954 mi)

Forum List

Back