Why did Biden stop the border wall construction... and then re-start...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So tell me why did Biden stop wall construction, encourage illegal migration, relax COVID security BUT still build a wall for his home???
Just a reminder of what Biden campaigned on...
"There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1,"

Meanwhile.. Biden heads back to Delaware beach house, where he’s building $500K taxpayer-funded 4-foot-tall stone wall along the front of (his) house.
So because people hear what they want to hear... illegals heard Biden say...
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So why did Biden risk the USA safety from Covid carriers, terrorists, drug smuggling by shutting down wall construction and telling illegals.."surge to the border" and that no more wall construction? I have an idea but I'd like to hear the rationale from Biden supporters why Biden took that stand, especially considering this.....
Biden administration to fill border wall gaps near Yuma, Arizona
FACT is 2022 illegal immigration 1.82 million

Record Numbers of Migrants Arrested at Southern Border, With Two Million Annual Total in Sight​

Border Patrol agents have made about 1.82 million arrests at the southern border in the government’s fiscal year so far, which ends Sept. 30​

Fact is 2021 as apprehensions hit levels not seen in 20 years and over 1.5 million people arrived at the border and crossed for the first time,

So just the below FACT... Biden has endangered Americans!

18 percent of migrant families leaving Border Patrol custody tested positive for Covid, document says​

In addition, over 25 percent of migrants recently scheduled for some “expedited” deportation flights tested positive, says a document obtained by NBC News. 18 percent of migrant families leaving Border Patrol custody positive for Covid

Wouldn't this be an impeachable offense where the sitting president does NOTHING to prevent at least 300,000 COVID positive people from entering the country? I mean we shut down schools endangered according to experts millions of kids to mental, educational and social learning!
Supposedly the party that supports the poor... their union supporters closed schools and this is the result!

When Covid-19 closed schools, Black, Hispanic and poor kids took biggest hit in math, reading​

An analysis of 4.4 million student test scores showed most children fell short in math — and the most vulnerable students likely fell further behind.

So again tell me why did Biden stop wall construction, encourage illegal migration, relax COVID security BUT still build a wall for his home???

Governors Abbot and DeSantis should bus a couple hundred illegals to Rehoboth, Delaware, just for shits and giggles.

So tell me why did Biden stop wall construction, encourage illegal migration, relax COVID security BUT still build a wall for his home???
Just a reminder of what Biden campaigned on...
"There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1,"

Meanwhile.. Biden heads back to Delaware beach house, where he’s building $500K taxpayer-funded 4-foot-tall stone wall along the front of (his) house.
So because people hear what they want to hear... illegals heard Biden say...
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So why did Biden risk the USA safety from Covid carriers, terrorists, drug smuggling by shutting down wall construction and telling illegals.."surge to the border" and that no more wall construction? I have an idea but I'd like to hear the rationale from Biden supporters why Biden took that stand, especially considering this.....
Biden administration to fill border wall gaps near Yuma, Arizona
FACT is 2022 illegal immigration 1.82 million

Record Numbers of Migrants Arrested at Southern Border, With Two Million Annual Total in Sight​

Border Patrol agents have made about 1.82 million arrests at the southern border in the government’s fiscal year so far, which ends Sept. 30​

Fact is 2021 as apprehensions hit levels not seen in 20 years and over 1.5 million people arrived at the border and crossed for the first time,

So just the below FACT... Biden has endangered Americans!

18 percent of migrant families leaving Border Patrol custody tested positive for Covid, document says​

In addition, over 25 percent of migrants recently scheduled for some “expedited” deportation flights tested positive, says a document obtained by NBC News. 18 percent of migrant families leaving Border Patrol custody positive for Covid

Wouldn't this be an impeachable offense where the sitting president does NOTHING to prevent at least 300,000 COVID positive people from entering the country? I mean we shut down schools endangered according to experts millions of kids to mental, educational and social learning!
Supposedly the party that supports the poor... their union supporters closed schools and this is the result!

When Covid-19 closed schools, Black, Hispanic and poor kids took biggest hit in math, reading​

An analysis of 4.4 million student test scores showed most children fell short in math — and the most vulnerable students likely fell further behind.

So again tell me why did Biden stop wall construction, encourage illegal migration, relax COVID security BUT still build a wall for his home???

Two simple answers. #1----Biden is cowtoing to the far-left fringe factions of the progressive left with the belief that all these millions of illegals and the tens of millions more that will follow them will vote DEMONRAT. #2----This overpriced boondoggle of a wall will enhance the value of his property.

Sad to say but the Rs don't have the balls.

It doesn't take balls, it takes intelligence.

The democrats proved they weren't smart enough to bring charges sufficient to bounce Trump out of office. Then again, when you start talking about impeachment on Day 1 of the guy's Presidency, no one's still taking you too seriously four years down the road.

The Congress charged him with obstruction of Congress and of abuse of power. Both of those are incredibly subjective.
Letting illegal vermin scum cross into our country every single day is not subjective. Even democrats know it's going on.

Biden has a duty to protect our country, and he's failing in that regard. He's done exactly nothing to make our border more secure and, in fact, almost seems to have gone out of his way to make our southern border more porous.

An impeachment on these grounds is a no-brainer...

It doesn't take balls, it takes intelligence.

The democrats proved they weren't smart enough to bring charges sufficient to bounce Trump out of office. Then again, when you start talking about impeachment on Day 1 of the guy's Presidency, no one's still taking you too seriously four years down the road.

The Congress charged him with obstruction of Congress and of abuse of power. Both of those are incredibly subjective.
Letting illegal vermin scum cross into our country every single day is not subjective. Even democrats know it's going on.

Biden has a duty to protect our country, and he's failing in that regard. He's done exactly nothing to make our border more secure and, in fact, almost seems to have gone out of his way to make our southern border more porous.

An impeachment on these grounds is a no-brainer...
In that case, we should have impeached every President since, and including, Reagan.

In that case, we should have impeached every President since, and including, Reagan.

No, Biden's actions, or lack thereof, in securing the border has negatively impacted the security of our border more than anyone else ever serving in the office. He should be impeached, removed from office and banned from ever again serving in public office. None of his predecessors did so much to negate our border security...

No, Biden's actions, or lack thereof, in securing the border has negatively impacted the security of our border more than anyone else ever serving in the office. He should be impeached, removed from office and banned from ever again serving in public office. None of his predecessors did so much to negate our border security...
I'm neither an R or a D and both parties are to blame.
The sole President that tried to close the border was Trump.

I'm neither an R or a D and both parties are to blame.

True, but Biden willfully acted in a manner which was detrimental to our national security and our sovereignty. He didn't just try and failed, as other had done, he acted with the intent of making the border less secure...

The sole President that tried to close the border was Trump.

We used to watch the Border Patrol chase illegal scumbags through the swamps in Imperial Beach back in the early 80's.

It was a hoot...

True, but Biden willfully acted in a manner which was detrimental to our national security and our sovereignty. He didn't just try and failed, as other had done, he acted with the intent of making the border less secure...

We used to watch the Border Patrol chase illegal scumbags through the swamps in Imperial Beach back in the early 80's.

It was a hoot...
As Biden would say, “C’mon, man!”
Biden is doing nothing new.

Two simple answers. #1----Biden is cowtoing to the far-left fringe factions of the progressive left with the belief that all these millions of illegals and the tens of millions more that will follow them will vote DEMONRAT. #2----This overpriced boondoggle of a wall will enhance the value of his property.

Hard to believe a rich guy like Biden will allow taxpayers to pay for his wall, after we just had a President that wouldn't even accept a paycheck to do the job. He donated all his presidential pay.

100% right on both counts! And the millions of illegals don't even have to register they'll get an absentee ballot like this was done in 2016.
Absentee ballots:Biden narrowly won Georgia by a margin of 0.23% and 11,779 votes.
Biden won by 44,000 votes in GA,AZ,WI
We have data for only 15 of the 50 states,1 but it tells a consistent story: Biden won the absentee vote in 14 out of the 15 states (all but Texas), and Trump won the Election Day vote in 14 out of the 15 as well (all but Connecticut).
"just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
And recently it is interesting in in Gascón recall election...

Fact Check-L.A. County disqualified 30% signatures in a petition, not 30% of ballots in a recall election​

After the review and verification of all 715,833 submitted petition signatures, the RR/CC found 520,050 to be valid - short of 566,875 required valid signatures – and 195,783, or 27.3%, were found to be invalid.

But in 2020 election in Calif??? rejection rate? 0.6% returned ballots 15,398,923 rejected 92,924!

So the point of this is Biden/DEMONRATs have millions of absentee voters stashed now in "sanctuary" cities like D.C., NYC, Chicago!

Forum List

Back