Invasion USA

1.7mil entered illegally. Biden sucks. What a disaster. Gives illegals free healthcare, no vaccine mandates, no green cards to work. Meanwhile he builds a wall around his home in Delaware.

What a hypocrite. Builds fence around his house at taxpayer expense.

Truth over Facts
If Mexico wanted to stop those idiots....they could in no time.
Clearly they're putting on a show for the cameras.
They always show the fat motherfuckers walking.....but the only walking they do is once they get off the damned bus a mile from the border.

You’re missing the point. 1.7mil illegals have entered the US since he has taken office. Texas is calling the the national guard because Biden has abandoned it. Not going blue anytime soon…

Walls don’t work. In fact, doubt if they’d protect Biden’s summer home. Over/ Under/ Around/ Through.

Might slow someone down enough for security to thwart an intrusion. But cut it with whining about 400k in security for POTUS. ;)

Suck a Trumpy Bear dildo :)

View attachment 556389

FB_IMG_1634125481088.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1635124116890.jpg
    FB_IMG_1635124116890.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
Probably Treasury, Secret Service, and Department of Homeland Security sucking up and over designing. Unlikely Joe knew the costs or ever looked at the material lists or chose the contractor. One thing, I'm pretty sure of. He does not have to reimburse for upgrades made, justified for and by requirement of the lifelong Secret Service protection he receives.
I spent a chunk of time in the building material industry (specifically millwork wholesale distribution) and did a few years of outside sales, pouring over blueprints, house plans and commercial plans. In Tennessee, a $455,000 house project is a really nice one. I have never seen a $455,000 Dollar fence, even when dealing with million dollar projects and doubt there is a $455,000 dollar fence around a private home in the whole state.
Oh shut up, you loons freaked out if people stayed at Trump's resorts, saving us money. But a half million dollar fence around Biden's private residence is okay? Is China doing the work?

Oh shut up, you loons freaked out if people stayed at Trump's resorts, saving us money. But a half million dollar fence around Biden's private residence is okay? Is China doing the work?

Lol! Donnie charged even his own Secret Service book. He made out like the fucking grifter bandit he is!!

Walls don’t work. In fact, doubt if they’d protect Biden’s summer home. Over/ Under/ Around/ Through.

Might slow someone down enough for security to thwart an intrusion. But cut it with whining about 400k in security for POTUS. ;)
You missed the point. He is anti walls unless it’s for his house. And he had abandoned TX.

Our Zog is quite triggered over 400k spent to protect POTUS
Which is well, pretty funny -
That’s is what exactly? … a half of one weekly golf outing for Trumpy Bear? :lol:
He's really more about the border fence. Without knowing more about it, I cannot imagine $455,000 on the project, whether Donnie blew taxpayer money on Golf trips or not, and of course, I know he did.
It's not like they are having to condemn property, take it by eminent domain and pay for the land, or build roads just to get to the extending job site over desert and mountainous remote terrain and pay easements just to do that. Looks like a pretty settled and convenient place to me. In Tennessee, you could build that whole house for $455,000 Dollar$, easy.
Just sayin...

Forum List

Back