Intoxicated compounds

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Got any weird food you made intoxicated?
Do you still make it?

Grape jelly and chili sauce pot roast. It is awesome!
Just shred it and throw it on some buns with the sauce. Works good with meatballs too

Last edited:
I don't make weird food while intoxicated, but I have cooked many things drunk, and not remembered doing it. How I haven't burned my house down I have no idea.

Got any weird food you made intoxicated?
Do you still make it?

Grilled cheese sandwiches made with smoked sharp Cheddar and liberally sprinkled with red pepper flakes. First, you put a tablespoon pat of butter in the pan and melt it, place in 2 slices of whole grain bread and let them soak up about 2/3 of the butter, flip, and run the bread around the pan to soak up the rest of the butter. Brown lightly, flip back to 1st buttered side, sprinkle bread LIBERALLY with red pepper flakes on both sides, lay down the cheese, assemble the sandwich and brown to desired doneness.

Really good before bed when you've had a few, but be prepared for the next morning when the pepper flakes decide to cycle through.

I've only made this once, but I hope to be drunk and ambitious enough to do it again one day.

A sandwich, with pancakes as the bread. Inside: peanut butter, jelly, honey, Nutella, marshmallow fluff, raisins. Toast it after it's done for a bit. Cover it in syrup and whipped cream. I think ice cream may have been involved. And possibly chocolate syrup.

Knife and fork required.

I've only made this once, but I hope to be drunk and ambitious enough to do it again one day.

A sandwich, with pancakes as the bread. Inside: peanut butter, jelly, honey, Nutella, marshmallow fluff, raisins. Toast it after it's done for a bit. Cover it in syrup and whipped cream. I think ice cream may have been involved. And possibly chocolate syrup.

Knife and fork required.
I have made fried chicken strip and gravy sandwiches out of pancakes. I wasn't intoxicated though lol.

Knife and fork required.
I have made fried chicken strip and gravy sandwiches out of pancakes. I wasn't intoxicated though lol.
Excellent idea. When I was a kid I used to make chicken strip and Eggo's sandwiches. It took maybe 5 minutes.

Forum List

Back