Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Um, maybe you forget that 20% of African American genes, and 40% of Etihiopian genes are West Eurasian (Caucasoid)

i'm not even talking about AA's but they are Black so you dont get to exclude them. Most AA's are on average at least 75% Black African or white boy term sub-saharan. If so many of them have thin noses it pretty much invalidates your claim right there. Pretty sure you dont know what you are talking about regarding Ethiopians either. They say they are Black which makes sense because they are Africans. I know this because one of my best friends is from Ethiopia. Here are some from the Hamer people from Ethiopia. Obviously they are Black. Try again.

b8e18214b536fce91edd35b2d44e5611--african-beauty-african-style.jpg

700ed5cdf9c1459aecbbf3fd57fc3086.jpg

No, most African Americans do not have prominent noses.

But, unlike in many parts of sub-Saharan Africa, the African American is more likely to have prominent noses.

All Africans and African americans have prominent noses unless they have too much white in them.

Uh, more like the Blacks with the most prominent noses, are the ones mixed with more Caucasoid.
Nope. Blacks with a lot of white admixture have little noses not prominent ones.

Pure Blacks have flattish noses, not prominent noses.

You're like a living stereotype of Black stupidity.

Its just the opposite. The further you go back in Egypts timeline the Blacker it gets. There is a reason they pointed to the interior of Africa as the land of the of gods. There is a reason their orientation in regards to geographical north was the opposite of what it is now. They viewed present day Africa as the top of the world. Civilizations always occurs upstream first of major waterways. Upstream on the Nile is in the heart of Black Africa. There is really no debate on the issue. They said these things themselves.

So sorry, but the original Egyptians were probably Cro Magnon's (Mechta-afalou) before being flooded with Levantine people who bore agriculture.
You can be sorry all day long but it doesnt change the facts. There is zero proof Cro Magnon man had anything to do with Egypt. He was a cave man that rarely left the caves of France.

Mechtoid's, the African version of Cro Magnon's, were found also South of Egypt, in Sudan.
That doesnt really help your argument.

Cro Magnon's are older in North Africa than Negroid's are.
Not the Cro magnons from France. The ones from Africa were Black like all early humanoids

i'm not even talking about AA's but they are Black so you dont get to exclude them. Most AA's are on average at least 75% Black African or white boy term sub-saharan. If so many of them have thin noses it pretty much invalidates your claim right there. Pretty sure you dont know what you are talking about regarding Ethiopians either. They say they are Black which makes sense because they are Africans. I know this because one of my best friends is from Ethiopia. Here are some from the Hamer people from Ethiopia. Obviously they are Black. Try again.

b8e18214b536fce91edd35b2d44e5611--african-beauty-african-style.jpg

700ed5cdf9c1459aecbbf3fd57fc3086.jpg

But, unlike in many parts of sub-Saharan Africa, the African American is more likely to have prominent noses.

All Africans and African americans have prominent noses unless they have too much white in them.

Uh, more like the Blacks with the most prominent noses, are the ones mixed with more Caucasoid.
Nope. Blacks with a lot of white admixture have little noses not prominent ones.

I already posted pictures of Africans with none flat noses with zero white admixture.

Youre living in the cognitive dissonant state of white inferiority and fear.

Fossils of H. erectus also show that the species lived in numerous locales across the globe, including South Africa, Kenya, Spain, China, and Java (Indonesia).

Homo Erectus: Facts About the 'Upright Man'

Homo erectus was black?
As far as I know. Do you have something that proves he wasnt Black?

It is not my obligation to prove anything. The historical evidence Egypt does not show blackness. It shows a mixture of mainly arab.

You do realize that homo erectus isnt homo sapiens dont you?

That is another argument. I am a lumper. I posted that to show there were several migrations out of Africa. You have to understand that Africa is a perfect spot for fossil recovery of ancient man do to its modern emptyness. Europe is much more difficult since it has a lot of civilization destroying evidence.

So sorry, but the original Egyptians were probably Cro Magnon's (Mechta-afalou) before being flooded with Levantine people who bore agriculture.
You can be sorry all day long but it doesnt change the facts. There is zero proof Cro Magnon man had anything to do with Egypt. He was a cave man that rarely left the caves of France.

Mechtoid's, the African version of Cro Magnon's, were found also South of Egypt, in Sudan.
That doesnt really help your argument.

Cro Magnon's are older in North Africa than Negroid's are.
Not the Cro magnons from France. The ones from Africa were Black like all early humanoids

You seem to think race is only skin color, on contraire, some people from India, and Indonesia have Black skin, but clearly aren't Negroid.

Besides, Perhaps, or perhaps not.

Some North Africans are in fact White looking in coloring, such s Kabyle, and Riff Berbers.

I already posted pictures of Africans with none flat noses with zero white admixture.

Youre living in the cognitive dissonant state of white inferiority and fear.

Ethiopians, and Somalis might not have much if any White mixture, but they have a good deal of Middle-Eastern genes.

Egypt was first settled by blacks. They built the first civilization. Black people were the first to have government, street, talk, soap, study Maths, Physics, Chemistry.

With time other people came in from other areas of the world because they heard of its glory and grandeur. Those who decided to settle married the indigenous people and with time some of them became light skinned.

You and others have reason to downplay the blackness of ancient Egypt while blacks have reason to play it up because if civilization goes all the way back to Egypt and if it turned out to be founded by black people.......what would that say ?

Reconstructions :

Using high-powered computers, experts can now get a rough idea of how someone looked from their skull. They make a living at it by doing it for the police for murder cases. When the same thing is done to the skulls of King Tut and Queen Nefertiti, here is what you got :

final_digital_face_cip.jpg
nefertiti.jpg

What they said in ancient times ::

• Herodotus said Egyptians had black skin and woolly hair, which is how he said the Ethiopians looked too.
  • Aristotle called both the Ethiopians and Egyptians black.
  • The Bible calls both the Ethiopians and Egyptians sons of Ham.
  • The Egyptians themselvessaw themselves as belonging to their own race, different from blacks to the south – but also different from all their other neighbours. On the other hand:
  • They called themselves kemet - “black”, though some say it just means they are from the land of black soil (the Nile).
  • They said they came from the land of Punt – a place they drew as having elephants and giraffes

What the DNA says :

Present-day Egyptians are, by blood, about 60% Eurasian, like the Arabs who took over their country, and 40% black African. In the past they were, if anything, blacker because since the glory days of Ancient Egypt they have been taken over by the Persians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs.

List of things Egypt gained by the West asian Hyksos invaders.

- Wheels.
- Wagons
- Chariots
- Composite Bows
- Helmets
- Domesticated Horses.
- Domesticated Camels.

So, why didn't Egypt have all this tech, until later?

In fact much of this tech, was done by Eurasian tribes, many whom were forebearers of White (Aryans)

The Horse was likely domesticated in Ukraine by proto-Aryans.

The first chariots likely came from light colored Aryans from the Urals, from the Andronovo - Sintashta cultures.

Similar stories for the composite bow, or domestic camel.

Continuum of Change: The Hairless Human
Editor in Chief Mariette DiChristina introduces the February 2010 issue of Scientific American

By 1.6 mya, protohumans had long legs for sustained walking and running. Along with that trait came naked skin and a large number of eccrine sweat glands, which produce moisture that removes body heat through evaporative cooling.

Continuum of Change: The Hairless Human

The problem I have with the melanin hypothesis. It does not fit with bipedalism and hairlessness. We would have had to be black for a very long time, even before we were human.

There would be zero Egyptian pictures with non-black faces.

So are you going to comment on the image I attached? I already know your stupid 'groid brain can copy and paste. The question is whether you can analyze and weigh evidence and make a reasonable conclusion. You made a big deal of the "forgery" earlier. So will you comment on the actual image? Looks to me like the author's interpretation was very reasonable. What do you say to that?
Not until you address my questions. You dont get to deflect then expect me to do anything other than mock you do you?

"Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): "This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin . . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman."

Timolaus: "But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus, All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place."
(Lucian, Navigations, paras 2-3)"

Where's the rest of the text?

right here from your link... My bad.
laugh.gif

"In their paper, the researchers acknowledged that “all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt."
They're only testing mummies they could find. Obviously there might have been some sub-saharan laborer or slave that was dumped into a body of water or disposed of in some other manner that wouldn't allow for proper DNA recovery. The point is they didn't find too much negro blood.
That silly theory only works if we don't have DNA evidence that every single Pharaoh that has been DNA tested is Black. Not my problem they did a crappy study and admitted they were guessing about the entire population of the Egyptians based on what could have been captured prisoners for all they know.

DNA Evidence On Egyptian Pharaohs: Ramses III A Sub-Saharan African Black
So how does that DNA evidence prove your point? The image referenced in the article says "E-M2 is the most common haplogroup in sub-Saharan Africa." It doesn't say it occurs only in sub-Saharans. In fact, if you actually read the material, the next sentence says:

"The same haplogroup is also present in North Africa"

Of course, one can't expect a lazy, dumb monkey like you to actually do the work and research something.
You never posted any evidence. I have to put you on time out for a minute. You have been overwhelmed and are now angry. I have more interesting conversations to address.
"Time out?" That's between you and your negro sow mother that shit you out. Obviously you whined about the image being a "forgery," and when I posted the real thing for you, you suddenly have "more interesting conversations to address." Your stupidity and failure is plain for all to see.

It's not my theory, it's what the document the article you used sourced! How fucking stupid are you? They didn't show themselves as black at every turn.

File:Egyptian races.jpg - Wikipedia

When drawn next to one another, you can see a clear difference between the Nubians and Egyptians.
Here's the text of some of his works:

Full text of "The works of Aristotle"

It contains a section titled "PHYSIOGNOMONICA."

I searched it and did not find that quote. Would you like to point it out for me?
Of course they did until whites invaded.
What is this in response to?
You were looking for the wrong quote dufus. :laugh:
So you quoted it incorrectly, you degenerate ape!
"Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians
and Ethiopians
":
And it's followed by this:

and so does also too white a complexion,
as you may see from women

So would you draw from that conclusion that all women known to Aristotle were white? Don't be an idiot!
Here is Herodotus before him.

".. but I myself guessed their Egyptian origin not only because the Colchians are dark-skinned and curly-haired ..."

"..but more importantly because Colchians, Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only peoples in the world who practise circumcision and who have always done so."

BTW thanks for providing the irrefutable proof by linking to his own words.
Oh, gee! Another gem!

The reliability of Herodotus is sometimes criticized when writing about Egypt.[56][l] Alan B. Lloyd argues that, as a historical document, the writings of Herodotus are seriously defective, and that he was working from "inadequate sources".[50] Nielsen writes: "Though we cannot entirely rule out the possibility of Herodotus having been in Egypt, it must be said that his narrative bears little witness to it."[51] German historian Detlev Fehling questions whether Herodotus ever traveled up the Nile River, and considers doubtful almost everything that he says about Egypt and Ethiopia.[68][52] Fehling states that "there is not the slightest bit of history behind the whole story" about the claim of Herodotus that Pharaoh Sesostris campaigned in Europe, and that he left a colony in Colchia.[54][53][m]

It's obvious that you have an agenda since you choose to follow unreliable old sources instead of modern scientific ones.

Just because its fun burying you under a mountain of evidence....

Gaston Maspero (1846-1916): "By the almost unanimous testimony of ancient historians, they (Egyptians) belonged to an African race [read: Negro] which first settled in Ethiopia, on the Middle Nile; following the course of the river, they gradually reached the sea. ... Moreover, the Bible states that Mesraim, son of Ham, brother of Chus (Kush) the Ethiopian, and of Canaan, came from Mesopotamia to settle with his children on the banks of the Nile." {endnote 8: Gaston Maspero, Histoire ancienne des peuples de l'Orient. Paris: Hachette, 1917, p. 15, 12th ed. (Translated as: The Dawn of Civilization. London, 1894; reprinted, New York: Frederick Ungar, 1968.)} ...

That's a story from a religious book, you dumbass. You read a myth and thought it was real! Your mountain of evidence is a mountain of bullshit.

By the way clown. There are a couple of grevious errors you made posting that link to the jpg. For starters even it was legit Its showing what the egyptians thought all the other races looked like.
So the Egyptians are only a reliable source if they agree with your bullshit argument?
Secondly thats a fresco painted by a european centuries later not the real deal. How do we know this? Well because it says so right in the description.

"Depicting (from left): a Berber, a Nubian, an Asiatic, and an Egyptian. Drawing by an unknown artist after a mural of the tomb of Seti I; Copy by Heinrich von Minutoli (1820). Note that the skin shades are due to the 19th century illustrator, not the Ancient Egyptian original.

I will see if i can locate the real one for you just to rub it in.

I would draw from that the Greeks werent too found of you pale skins from their north. There is a reason they called you people savages. While here Plato is calling you a coward along with Blacks like the Egyptians and the Ethiopians as he so vividly pointed out. Its amusing to me you never addressed the fact that you got caught trying to pass a forgery as the real thing. What are you excuses for this?

Of course I have an agenda. Its to bury you with evidence from people that actually saw the Egyptians and the words of the Egyptians themselves. So we have numerous greeks who freely admit the Egyptians were Black.
I addressed your sources individually already. You're posting stuff out of context and referring to mythology. I am referring to scientific fact. Can your degenerate negro brain comprehend that?
We have the Bible that irrefutably says the Egyptians were Black. We have the Egyptians themselves that called their land Kmet which means Black Land or Black People. We have the Egyptians drawing pictures of Black people and making statues of Black people while mysteriously never depicting themselves as whites.. We have Egyptians telling you that the present day continent of Africa was deemed to be the top of the world. We have the Egyptians proclaiming themselves they came from Black Africa. We even have DNA of Black Pharaohs. Then we have some insecure white writers trying to argue Herodotus was lying while not offering a shred of proof as to why and not addressing the fact that other Greeks said they were Black. Gimme a break clown. Who are you going to believe? :laugh:

BTW here is the original mural the white guy forged his copy from.

actual.jpg

Actually, this looks more like the original:View attachment 149496

I suspect the author got the color of the two figures on the right from the legs. Do those look black to you?

He reported as follows on the Egyptian race, the very race that had produced the Pharaohs: the Copts.

"... all have a bloated face, puffed up eyes, flat nose, thick lips; in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says: "As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair. ..." In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of peoples."

I got a million quotes from historians and images from the Egyptians themselves as well as their own writings. Keep it coming. Its fun burying you to the point you are reduced to deflecting instead of answering my questions.
laugh.gif
It's not my theory, it's what the document the article you used sourced! How fucking stupid are you? They didn't show themselves as black at every turn.

File:Egyptian races.jpg - Wikipedia

When drawn next to one another, you can see a clear difference between the Nubians and Egyptians.
Here's the text of some of his works:

Full text of "The works of Aristotle"

It contains a section titled "PHYSIOGNOMONICA."

I searched it and did not find that quote. Would you like to point it out for me?

So would you draw from that conclusion that all women known to Aristotle were white? Don't be an idiot!

".. but I myself guessed their Egyptian origin not only because the Colchians are dark-skinned and curly-haired ..."

"..but more importantly because Colchians, Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only peoples in the world who practise circumcision and who have always done so."

Oh, gee! Another gem!

The reliability of Herodotus is sometimes criticized when writing about Egypt.[56][l] Alan B. Lloyd argues that, as a historical document, the writings of Herodotus are seriously defective, and that he was working from "inadequate sources".[50] Nielsen writes: "Though we cannot entirely He reported as follows on the Egyptian race, the very race that had produced the Pharaohs: the Copts.

"... all have a bloated face, puffed up eyes, flat nose, thick lips; in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its feature

Copts still exist, and they generally look not like Negroids, but rather like Mediterranean's.

- Wheels.
- Wagons
- Chariots
- Composite Bows
- Helmets
- Domesticated Horses.
- Domesticated Camels.

A better question is why the porch monkeys can't even match whites in English and Math when their ancestors supposedly taught all of that to the whites.

Of course they did until whites invaded.
What is this in response to?
You were looking for the wrong quote dufus. :laugh:
So you quoted it incorrectly, you degenerate ape!
"Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians
and Ethiopians
":

Oh, gee! Another gem!

The reliability of Herodotus is sometimes criticized when writing about Egypt.[56][l] Alan B. Lloyd argues that, as a historical document, the writings of Herodotus are seriously defective, and that he was working from "inadequate sources".[50] Nielsen writes: "Though we cannot entirely rule out the possibility of Herodotus having been in Egypt, it must be said that his narrative bears little witness to it."[51] German historian Detlev Fehling questions whether Herodotus ever traveled up the Nile River, and considers doubtful almost everything that he says about Egypt and Ethiopia.[68][52] Fehling states that "there is not the slightest bit of history behind the whole story" about the claim of Herodotus that Pharaoh Sesostris campaigned in Europe, and that he left a colony in Colchia.[54][53][m]

It's obvious that you have an agenda since you choose to follow unreliable old sources instead of modern scientific ones.

Gaston Maspero (1846-1916): "By the almost unanimous testimony of ancient historians, they (Egyptians) belonged to an African race [read: Negro] which first settled in Ethiopia, on the Middle Nile; following the course of the river, they gradually reached the sea. ... Moreover, the Bible states that Mesraim, son of Ham, brother of Chus (Kush) the Ethiopian, and of Canaan, came from Mesopotamia to settle with his children on the banks of the Nile." {endnote 8: Gaston Maspero, Histoire ancienne des peuples de l'Orient. Paris: Hachette, 1917, p. 15, 12th ed. (Translated as: The Dawn of Civilization. London, 1894; reprinted, New York: Frederick Ungar, 1968.)} ...

That's a story from a religious book, you dumbass. You read a myth and thought it was real! Your mountain of evidence is a mountain of bullshit.

By the way clown. There are a couple of grevious errors you made posting that link to the jpg. For starters even it was legit Its showing what the egyptians thought all the other races looked like.
So the Egyptians are only a reliable source if they agree with your bullshit argument?
Secondly thats a fresco painted by a european centuries later not the real deal. How do we know this? Well because it says so right in the description.

"Depicting (from left): a Berber, a Nubian, an Asiatic, and an Egyptian. Drawing by an unknown artist after a mural of the tomb of Seti I; Copy by Heinrich von Minutoli (1820). Note that the skin shades are due to the 19th century illustrator, not the Ancient Egyptian original.

I will see if i can locate the real one for you just to rub it in.

I would draw from that the Greeks werent too found of you pale skins from their north. There is a reason they called you people savages. While here Plato is calling you a coward along with Blacks like the Egyptians and the Ethiopians as he so vividly pointed out. Its amusing to me you never addressed the fact that you got caught trying to pass a forgery as the real thing. What are you excuses for this?

Of course I have an agenda. Its to bury you with evidence from people that actually saw the Egyptians and the words of the Egyptians themselves. So we have numerous greeks who freely admit the Egyptians were Black.
I addressed your sources individually already. You're posting stuff out of context and referring to mythology. I am referring to scientific fact. Can your degenerate negro brain comprehend that?
We have the Bible that irrefutably says the Egyptians were Black. We have the Egyptians themselves that called their land Kmet which means Black Land or Black People. We have the Egyptians drawing pictures of Black people and making statues of Black people while mysteriously never depicting themselves as whites.. We have Egyptians telling you that the present day continent of Africa was deemed to be the top of the world. We have the Egyptians proclaiming themselves they came from Black Africa. We even have DNA of Black Pharaohs. Then we have some insecure white writers trying to argue Herodotus was lying while not offering a shred of proof as to why and not addressing the fact that other Greeks said they were Black. Gimme a break clown. Who are you going to believe? :laugh:

actual.jpg

I suspect the author got the color of the two figures on the right from the legs. Do those look black to you?

He reported as follows on the Egyptian race, the very race that had produced the Pharaohs: the Copts.

"... all have a bloated face, puffed up eyes, flat nose, thick lips; in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says: "As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair. ..." In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of peoples."

I got a million quotes from historians and images from the Egyptians themselves as well as their own writings. Keep it coming. Its fun burying you to the point you are reduced to deflecting instead of answering my questions.
laugh.gif

Oh, gee! Another gem!

The reliability of Herodotus is sometimes criticized when writing about Egypt.[56][l] Alan B. Lloyd argues that, as a historical document, the writings of Herodotus are seriously defective, and that he was working from "inadequate sources".[50] Nielsen writes: "Though we cannot entirely He reported as follows on the Egyptian race, the very race that had produced the Pharaohs: the Copts.

"... all have a bloated face, puffed up eyes, flat nose, thick lips; in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its feature

Copts still exist, and they generally look not like Negroids, but rather like Mediterranean's.
But but but he saw a picture of a black pharaoh on a National Geographic magazine when he was looking at all the pretty pictures!

What is this in response to?So you quoted it incorrectly, you degenerate ape!And it's followed by this:

Oh, gee! Another gem!

actual.jpg

laugh.gif

Oh, gee! Another gem!

But but but he saw a picture of a black pharaoh on a National Geographic magazine when he was looking at all the pretty pictures!

Picture of Copts, clearly Mediterranean looking people, most look like Arabs, some individuals could pass in Serbia, or in the inverse Ethiopia.

copts.jpg

- Wheels.
- Wagons
- Chariots
- Composite Bows
- Helmets
- Domesticated Horses.
- Domesticated Camels.

A better question is why the porch monkeys can't even match whites in English and Math when their ancestors supposedly taught all of that to the whites.

White Identity Faiths freely admit to a pre Adamic race of non Whites. No arguement. Non Whites were here first. I believe we diverge from that point. LOL. It's also important to remember that time is not always recorded in the same Biblical manner that we currently use a measurement. As numerology intervenes the year Aryan Tribes left Judea could also be the number of racial laws present in the Old Testament.

nazi wannabe ^^^^^

Don't think reading Negro into African works for Northern Africa. Because certainly the influence there was tightly coupled with the Levant. And unless you claim that Babylonians, the Philistines, and the Caananites, and all the descendents of Mohammed and the Jews were misplaced Blacks --- It would be just plain weird to have the ENTIRE DYNASTY of Egyptians be a tightly coupled Blace race.

Forum List

Back