Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Again , Sir , sounds great to me. Let me the first to offer you the opportunity to create your own racial destiny. Old or New Africa , irrelevant. Make either one great. Please. Point is ; self segregation is for the future of civilization.
You arguing for something you already have. You're like Ronald McDonald demanding that he should have right to own a burger shop.

That is USA is already one the most segregated places on earth

You wake up ? Look one way ? What do you see ? White people !!

Look another way ? Yipee !!! More white people !!

200.webp

Suburban life is an unnatural form of social organization from a human perspective. Children grow up in a relative social vacuum. Many of the pathologies in today’s youth (the school shootings, the “emo” culture, cutting, eating disorders are related to the social isolation imposed on young people by the suburban lifestyle.

Also the suburban lifestyle consumes a high level of natural resources to sustain an individual life. Petroleum to fuel not only the high level of automobile use, but also to supply utilities, water and sewer service to a large number of small individual users. Paving, repairing, plowing and maintaining miles and miles of roadway used by few users.

All down to the system of racism

As the point of peak oil is passed and the natural cycle of supply and demand is driving up the price of petroleum, millions of Americans are feeling the sting of the suburban lifestyle, at the gas pump and on their utility bill.

However, in America, the number of Americans inhabiting suburbs is so large, the infrastructure that has been built to support the suburbs so vast, that they simply lack the ability, from an economic perspective, to effect any sort of mass movement of populace from the suburbs into the cities.

We are nowhere near running out of oil.

As far as suburbs being dangerous, unhealthy places to grow up compared to urban centers - you absolutely do not believe that nonsense.

The Two Lands & King Menes - Ancient Egypt for Kids

Ancient Egypt was a land in flux. Lots of talk about uniting the two kingdoms of lower and upper.

Studies have been done on Pharoahs & family along with mummies. These indicate the higher class, normal people did not mummy. This I would assume means more evidence of invaders rather than indigenous peoples. Kinda like trying to find Native American in our DNA of today.

Also, it is not scientific to assume that the original human was black cuz he came from Africa. Black might be a derived characteristic, not an original one.

Ancient Egypt was a land in flux. Lots of talk about uniting the two kingdoms of lower and upper.

Studies have been done on Pharoahs & family along with mummies. These indicate the higher class, normal people did not mummy. This I would assume means more evidence of invaders rather than indigenous peoples. Kinda like trying to find Native American in our DNA of today.

Also, it is not scientific to assume that the original human was black cuz he came from Africa. Black might be a derived characteristic, not an original one.
Black is the color the first homo sapiens had as a skin color. That was worked out long before humans became human. About 1 million years before the first homo sapiens. There is also scientific proof of this fact. Basically its natures best design because the melanin protects against the suns rays. The gene for light (white) skin is relatively new appearing just over 10k years ago as a mutation. Its not just a coincidence that the Egyptians revered the color Black as did the civilizations of the Indus Valley. Their gods were Black because Black was the color of divinity.

Also of note is that upper Egypt literally is in the south near Sudan while lower Egypt is closer to europe. This is in line with the way the Egyptians oriented themselves geographically with the continent of Africa associated with going forward and europe being behind them..

Last edited:
And did you bother to click on the link that the article you posted references? Here's what that link says:

Contamination from handling and intrusion from microbes create obstacles to the recovery of ancient DNA.[1] Consequently, most DNA studies have been carried out on modern Egyptian populations with the intent of learning about the influences of historical migrations on the population of Egypt.[2][3][4][5] A study published in 1993 was performed on ancient mummies of the 12th Dynasty, which identified multiple lines of descent, some of which originated in Sub-Saharan Africa.[6]

In 2013, Khairat et al. conducted the first genetic study utilizing next-generation sequencing to ascertain the ancestral lineage of an Ancient Egyptian individual. The researchers extracted DNA from the heads of five Egyptian mummies that were housed at the institution. All the specimens were dated to between 806 BC and 124 AD, a timeframe corresponding with the Late Dynastic and Ptolemaic periods. The researchers observed that one of the mummified individuals likely belonged to the mtDNA haplogroup I2, a maternal clade that is believed to have originated in Western Asia.[7]

A study published in 2017 described the extraction and analysis of DNA from 151 mummified ancient Egyptian individuals, whose remains were recovered from Abusir el-Meleq in Middle Egypt. Obtaining well-preserved, uncontaminated DNA from mummies has been a problem for the field of archaeogenetics and these samples provided "the first reliable data set obtained from ancient Egyptians using high-throughput DNA sequencing methods". The specimens were living in a period stretching from the late New Kingdom to the Roman era (1388BCE–426CE). Complete mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequences were obtained for 90 of the mummies and were compared with each other and with several other ancient and modern datasets. The scientists found that the ancient Egyptian individuals in their own dataset possessed highly similar mitochondrial profiles throughout the examined period. Modern Egyptians generally shared this maternal haplogroup pattern, but also carried more Sub-Saharan African clades. However, analysis of the mummies' mtDNA haplogroups found that they shared greater mitochondrial affinities with modern populations from the Near East and the Levant compared to modern Egyptians. Additionally, three of the ancient Egyptian individuals were analysed for Y-DNA, and were observed to bear paternal lineages that are common in both the Middle East and North Africa. The researchers cautioned that the affinities of the examined ancient Egyptian specimens may not be representative of those of all ancient Egyptians since they were from a single archaeological site.[8]

So the more research they perform and the better the technology gets, the more closely they are able to tie the ancient Egyptians with the Near East and Levant, NOT Sub-Saharan Africa! The source your articles links also says nothing about Ramses being Sub-Saharan/Black.
So obviously they sculpted/drew many things symbolically, meaning you can't use the colors or shapes of those works as concrete proof of their appearance.

The problem with your theory is that you cant cross contaminate DNA and make it come up sub-saharan when the only people handling it are whites and mixed Arabs. Sorry but the DNA results stand.
It's not my theory, it's what the document the article you used sourced! How fucking stupid are you?
White people couldnt even sculpt then so we know they didnt symbolically do anything. Again they wouldnt show themselves as Black people at every turn if they were really white. Sorry but your theory fails primarily because its as retarded as it is ridiculous. :laugh:

land+of+punt.jpg
They didn't show themselves as black at every turn.

File:Egyptian races.jpg - Wikipedia

When drawn next to one another, you can see a clear difference between the Nubians and Egyptians.
"
The Greek philosopher Aristotle writes in the 4th century B.C. in Physiognomonica that the "Egyptians and Ethiopians were very black."

Here's the text of some of his works:

Full text of "The works of Aristotle"

It contains a section titled "PHYSIOGNOMONICA."

I searched it and did not find that quote. Would you like to point it out for me?
Of course they did until whites invaded.
What is this in response to?
You were looking for the wrong quote dufus. :laugh:
So you quoted it incorrectly, you degenerate ape!
"Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians
and Ethiopians
":
And it's followed by this:

and so does also too white a complexion,
as you may see from women

So would you draw from that conclusion that all women known to Aristotle were white? Don't be an idiot!
Here is Herodotus before him.

".. but I myself guessed their Egyptian origin not only because the Colchians are dark-skinned and curly-haired ..."

"..but more importantly because Colchians, Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only peoples in the world who practise circumcision and who have always done so."

BTW thanks for providing the irrefutable proof by linking to his own words.
Oh, gee! Another gem!

The reliability of Herodotus is sometimes criticized when writing about Egypt.[56][l] Alan B. Lloyd argues that, as a historical document, the writings of Herodotus are seriously defective, and that he was working from "inadequate sources".[50] Nielsen writes: "Though we cannot entirely rule out the possibility of Herodotus having been in Egypt, it must be said that his narrative bears little witness to it."[51] German historian Detlev Fehling questions whether Herodotus ever traveled up the Nile River, and considers doubtful almost everything that he says about Egypt and Ethiopia.[68][52] Fehling states that "there is not the slightest bit of history behind the whole story" about the claim of Herodotus that Pharaoh Sesostris campaigned in Europe, and that he left a colony in Colchia.[54][53][m]

It's obvious that you have an agenda since you choose to follow unreliable old sources instead of modern scientific ones.

Just because its fun burying you under a mountain of evidence....

Gaston Maspero (1846-1916): "By the almost unanimous testimony of ancient historians, they (Egyptians) belonged to an African race [read: Negro] which first settled in Ethiopia, on the Middle Nile; following the course of the river, they gradually reached the sea. ... Moreover, the Bible states that Mesraim, son of Ham, brother of Chus (Kush) the Ethiopian, and of Canaan, came from Mesopotamia to settle with his children on the banks of the Nile." {endnote 8: Gaston Maspero, Histoire ancienne des peuples de l'Orient. Paris: Hachette, 1917, p. 15, 12th ed. (Translated as: The Dawn of Civilization. London, 1894; reprinted, New York: Frederick Ungar, 1968.)} ...

That's a story from a religious book, you dumbass. You read a myth and thought it was real! Your mountain of evidence is a mountain of bullshit.

By the way clown. There are a couple of grevious errors you made posting that link to the jpg. For starters even it was legit Its showing what the egyptians thought all the other races looked like.
So the Egyptians are only a reliable source if they agree with your bullshit argument?
Secondly thats a fresco painted by a european centuries later not the real deal. How do we know this? Well because it says so right in the description.

"Depicting (from left): a Berber, a Nubian, an Asiatic, and an Egyptian. Drawing by an unknown artist after a mural of the tomb of Seti I; Copy by Heinrich von Minutoli (1820). Note that the skin shades are due to the 19th century illustrator, not the Ancient Egyptian original.

I will see if i can locate the real one for you just to rub it in.

I would draw from that the Greeks werent too found of you pale skins from their north. There is a reason they called you people savages. While here Plato is calling you a coward along with Blacks like the Egyptians and the Ethiopians as he so vividly pointed out. Its amusing to me you never addressed the fact that you got caught trying to pass a forgery as the real thing. What are you excuses for this?

Of course I have an agenda. Its to bury you with evidence from people that actually saw the Egyptians and the words of the Egyptians themselves. So we have numerous greeks who freely admit the Egyptians were Black.
I addressed your sources individually already. You're posting stuff out of context and referring to mythology. I am referring to scientific fact. Can your degenerate negro brain comprehend that?
We have the Bible that irrefutably says the Egyptians were Black. We have the Egyptians themselves that called their land Kmet which means Black Land or Black People. We have the Egyptians drawing pictures of Black people and making statues of Black people while mysteriously never depicting themselves as whites.. We have Egyptians telling you that the present day continent of Africa was deemed to be the top of the world. We have the Egyptians proclaiming themselves they came from Black Africa. We even have DNA of Black Pharaohs. Then we have some insecure white writers trying to argue Herodotus was lying while not offering a shred of proof as to why and not addressing the fact that other Greeks said they were Black. Gimme a break clown. Who are you going to believe? :laugh:

BTW here is the original mural the white guy forged his copy from.

actual.jpg

Actually, this looks more like the original:
gates.jpg

I suspect the author got the color of the two figures on the right from the legs. Do those look black to you?

The problem with your theory is that you cant cross contaminate DNA and make it come up sub-saharan when the only people handling it are whites and mixed Arabs. Sorry but the DNA results stand.
It's not my theory, it's what the document the article you used sourced! How fucking stupid are you?
White people couldnt even sculpt then so we know they didnt symbolically do anything. Again they wouldnt show themselves as Black people at every turn if they were really white. Sorry but your theory fails primarily because its as retarded as it is ridiculous. :laugh:

land+of+punt.jpg
They didn't show themselves as black at every turn.

When drawn next to one another, you can see a clear difference between the Nubians and Egyptians.
"
The Greek philosopher Aristotle writes in the 4th century B.C. in Physiognomonica that the "Egyptians and Ethiopians were very black."

I searched it and did not find that quote. Would you like to point it out for me?
and Ethiopians
":

So would you draw from that conclusion that all women known to Aristotle were white? Don't be an idiot!

".. but I myself guessed their Egyptian origin not only because the Colchians are dark-skinned and curly-haired ..."

"..but more importantly because Colchians, Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only peoples in the world who practise circumcision and who have always done so."

Oh, gee! Another gem!

The reliability of Herodotus is sometimes criticized when writing about Egypt.[56][l] Alan B. Lloyd argues that, as a historical document, the writings of Herodotus are seriously defective, and that he was working from "inadequate sources".[50] Nielsen writes: "Though we cannot entirely rule out the possibility of Herodotus having been in Egypt, it must be said that his narrative bears little witness to it."[51] German historian Detlev Fehling questions whether Herodotus ever traveled up the Nile River, and considers doubtful almost everything that he says about Egypt and Ethiopia.[68][52] Fehling states that "there is not the slightest bit of history behind the whole story" about the claim of Herodotus that Pharaoh Sesostris campaigned in Europe, and that he left a colony in Colchia.[54][53][m]

It's obvious that you have an agenda since you choose to follow unreliable old sources instead of modern scientific ones.

Gaston Maspero (1846-1916): "By the almost unanimous testimony of ancient historians, they (Egyptians) belonged to an African race [read: Negro] which first settled in Ethiopia, on the Middle Nile; following the course of the river, they gradually reached the sea. ... Moreover, the Bible states that Mesraim, son of Ham, brother of Chus (Kush) the Ethiopian, and of Canaan, came from Mesopotamia to settle with his children on the banks of the Nile." {endnote 8: Gaston Maspero, Histoire ancienne des peuples de l'Orient. Paris: Hachette, 1917, p. 15, 12th ed. (Translated as: The Dawn of Civilization. London, 1894; reprinted, New York: Frederick Ungar, 1968.)} ...

That's a story from a religious book, you dumbass. You read a myth and thought it was real! Your mountain of evidence is a mountain of bullshit.

By the way clown. There are a couple of grevious errors you made posting that link to the jpg. For starters even it was legit Its showing what the egyptians thought all the other races looked like.
So the Egyptians are only a reliable source if they agree with your bullshit argument?
Secondly thats a fresco painted by a european centuries later not the real deal. How do we know this? Well because it says so right in the description.

"Depicting (from left): a Berber, a Nubian, an Asiatic, and an Egyptian. Drawing by an unknown artist after a mural of the tomb of Seti I; Copy by Heinrich von Minutoli (1820). Note that the skin shades are due to the 19th century illustrator, not the Ancient Egyptian original.

I would draw from that the Greeks werent too found of you pale skins from their north. There is a reason they called you people savages. While here Plato is calling you a coward along with Blacks like the Egyptians and the Ethiopians as he so vividly pointed out. Its amusing to me you never addressed the fact that you got caught trying to pass a forgery as the real thing. What are you excuses for this?

Of course I have an agenda. Its to bury you with evidence from people that actually saw the Egyptians and the words of the Egyptians themselves. So we have numerous greeks who freely admit the Egyptians were Black.
I addressed your sources individually already. You're posting stuff out of context and referring to mythology. I am referring to scientific fact. Can your degenerate negro brain comprehend that?
We have the Bible that irrefutably says the Egyptians were Black. We have the Egyptians themselves that called their land Kmet which means Black Land or Black People. We have the Egyptians drawing pictures of Black people and making statues of Black people while mysteriously never depicting themselves as whites.. We have Egyptians telling you that the present day continent of Africa was deemed to be the top of the world. We have the Egyptians proclaiming themselves they came from Black Africa. We even have DNA of Black Pharaohs. Then we have some insecure white writers trying to argue Herodotus was lying while not offering a shred of proof as to why and not addressing the fact that other Greeks said they were Black. Gimme a break clown. Who are you going to believe? :laugh:

actual.jpg

Actually, this looks more like the original:View attachment 149496

I suspect the author got the color of the two figures on the right from the legs. Do those look black to you?
DNA, hieroglyphs, paintings, sculpture, and quotes from historians are not myth. I think youre just upset I killed you with all the evidence.
laugh.gif

Count Constantin de Volney (1757-1820). Volney had gone to Egypt between 1783 and 1785, while Negro slavery flourished. He reported as follows on the Egyptian race, the very race that had produced the Pharaohs: the Copts.

"... all have a bloated face, puffed up eyes, flat nose, thick lips; in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says: "As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair. ..." In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of peoples."

I got a million quotes from historians and images from the Egyptians themselves as well as their own writings. Keep it coming. Its fun burying you to the point you are reduced to deflecting instead of answering my questions.
laugh.gif

Egyp059_big_copy.jpg

I asked you before to show me how white supremacists control the African nation, even giving you an example to explain.

Unqualfied white man admitted into Harvard over more qualfied blacks

Did you respond to that already?
For the 2nd time.
I asked you about Ghana. I see no mention of Ghana in your tirade.

Any mention you have of white companies "owning" something in Africa ignores the premise that a country's government (in Africa, often run by negroes) controls title to property, so if they wanted to, what's stopping them from taking it away? I suspect the answer is they want whites involved in the country to give them goods and services that the 'groids wouldn't be able to get on their own.

It's not my theory, it's what the document the article you used sourced! How fucking stupid are you? They didn't show themselves as black at every turn.

and Ethiopians
":

Oh, gee! Another gem!

actual.jpg

DNA, hieroglyphs, paintings, sculpture, and quotes from historians are not myth. I think youre just upset I killed you with all the evidence.
laugh.gif

Count Constantin de Volney (1757-1820). Volney had gone to Egypt between 1783 and 1785, while Negro slavery flourished. He reported as follows on the Egyptian race, the very race that had produced the Pharaohs: the Copts.

"... all have a bloated face, puffed up eyes, flat nose, thick lips; in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says: "As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair. ..." In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of peoples."

I got a million quotes from historians and images from the Egyptians themselves as well as their own writings. Keep it coming. Its fun burying you to the point you are reduced to deflecting instead of answering my questions.
laugh.gif
So are you going to comment on the image I attached? I already know your stupid 'groid brain can copy and paste. The question is whether you can analyze and weigh evidence and make a reasonable conclusion. You made a big deal of the "forgery" earlier. So will you comment on the actual image? Looks to me like the author's interpretation was very reasonable. What do you say to that?

and Ethiopians
":

Oh, gee! Another gem!

actual.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So are you going to comment on the image I attached? I already know your stupid 'groid brain can copy and paste. The question is whether you can analyze and weigh evidence and make a reasonable conclusion. You made a big deal of the "forgery" earlier. So will you comment on the actual image? Looks to me like the author's interpretation was very reasonable. What do you say to that?
Not until you address my questions. You dont get to deflect then expect me to do anything other than mock you do you?

"Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): "This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin . . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman."

Timolaus: "But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus, All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place."
(Lucian, Navigations, paras 2-3)"

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg
They already tested the DNA you knuckle-dragging moron.

Ancient Egyptians were closely related to people who lived along the eastern Mediterranean, the analysis showed. They also shared genetic material with residents of the Turkish peninsula at the time and Europe.
“The other big surprise,” Krause said, “was we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry.”

Egyptians sculpted and drew lots of things symbolically. I guess you believe there was really a sphinx, huh?

Great Sphinx of Giza - Wikipedia

You still haven't explained how these ******* that supposedly taught us dumb whites to read and do math can't teach their own nigglets to do so in the present and fall significantly behind the aforementioned whites.
Cmon. Everyone knows that Egyptians are White!!

Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg

White people like to think that their civilization emanates from Antiquity (Greece and Rome) which itself emanates from Ancient Egypt.

In these fictionalised barely-historical tales of the beginnings of White civilization, White people like to think that their White ancestors ruled these places. Obviously, this is completely untrue. Greeks may have looked more Arab than anything else.

But if you are marketing a movie, it is the easiest way to do it. Plant loads of white people in the film. It is bound to appeal to the White dollar.

Look....Yeah Yeah I know.....I know that the.“Black people never developed a civilization” belief is one of the most stalwart and enduring mythologies among white supremacists and that may be true if you get your history from Stormfront or quack YouTube historians.

But if you actually go to University, or even subscribe to magazines like… I don’t know… National Geographic, you will learn about Black Pharaohs as a matter of course, as well as many other high Egyptian officials.

Egypt was first settled by blacks. They built the first civilization. Black people were the first to have government, street, talk, soap, study Maths, Physics, Chemistry.

With time other people came in from other areas of the world because they heard of its glory and grandeur. Those who decided to settle married the indigenous people and with time some of them became light skinned.

You and others have reason to downplay the blackness of ancient Egypt while blacks have reason to play it up because if civilization goes all the way back to Egypt and if it turned out to be founded by black people.......what would that say ?

Reconstructions :

Using high-powered computers, experts can now get a rough idea of how someone looked from their skull. They make a living at it by doing it for the police for murder cases. When the same thing is done to the skulls of King Tut and Queen Nefertiti, here is what you got :

final_digital_face_cip.jpg
nefertiti.jpg

What they said in ancient times ::

• Herodotus said Egyptians had black skin and woolly hair, which is how he said the Ethiopians looked too.
  • Aristotle called both the Ethiopians and Egyptians black.
  • The Bible calls both the Ethiopians and Egyptians sons of Ham.
  • The Egyptians themselvessaw themselves as belonging to their own race, different from blacks to the south – but also different from all their other neighbours. On the other hand:
  • They called themselves kemet - “black”, though some say it just means they are from the land of black soil (the Nile).
  • They said they came from the land of Punt – a place they drew as having elephants and giraffes

What the DNA says :

Present-day Egyptians are, by blood, about 60% Eurasian, like the Arabs who took over their country, and 40% black African. In the past they were, if anything, blacker because since the glory days of Ancient Egypt they have been taken over by the Persians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs.
No, that's not what it says. Here's what it says:

It was not until relatively recently in Egypt's long history that sub-Saharan genetic influences became more pronounced. “In the last 1,500 years, Egypt became more African, if you want,” Krause said.
DNA from ancient Egyptian mummies reveals their ancestry

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

Ancient Egyptians were closely related to people who lived along the eastern Mediterranean, the analysis showed. They also shared genetic material with residents of the Turkish peninsula at the time and Europe.
“The other big surprise,” Krause said, “was we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry.”

Egyptians sculpted and drew lots of things symbolically. I guess you believe there was really a sphinx, huh?

You still haven't explained how these ******* that supposedly taught us dumb whites to read and do math can't teach their own nigglets to do so in the present and fall significantly behind the aforementioned whites.

Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg

White people like to think that their civilization emanates from Antiquity (Greece and Rome) which itself emanates from Ancient Egypt.

In these fictionalised barely-historical tales of the beginnings of White civilization, White people like to think that their White ancestors ruled these places. Obviously, this is completely untrue. Greeks may have looked more Arab than anything else.

But if you are marketing a movie, it is the easiest way to do it. Plant loads of white people in the film. It is bound to appeal to the White dollar.

Look....Yeah Yeah I know.....I know that the.“Black people never developed a civilization” belief is one of the most stalwart and enduring mythologies among white supremacists and that may be true if you get your history from Stormfront or quack YouTube historians.

But if you actually go to University, or even subscribe to magazines like… I don’t know… National Geographic, you will learn about Black Pharaohs as a matter of course, as well as many other high Egyptian officials.

Egypt was first settled by blacks. They built the first civilization. Black people were the first to have government, street, talk, soap, study Maths, Physics, Chemistry.

With time other people came in from other areas of the world because they heard of its glory and grandeur. Those who decided to settle married the indigenous people and with time some of them became light skinned.

You and others have reason to downplay the blackness of ancient Egypt while blacks have reason to play it up because if civilization goes all the way back to Egypt and if it turned out to be founded by black people.......what would that say ?

Reconstructions :

Using high-powered computers, experts can now get a rough idea of how someone looked from their skull. They make a living at it by doing it for the police for murder cases. When the same thing is done to the skulls of King Tut and Queen Nefertiti, here is what you got :

nefertiti.jpg

• Herodotus said Egyptians had black skin and woolly hair, which is how he said the Ethiopians looked too.
  • The Egyptians themselvessaw themselves as belonging to their own race, different from blacks to the south – but also different from all their other neighbours. On the other hand:
  • They called themselves kemet - “black”, though some say it just means they are from the land of black soil (the Nile).
  • They said they came from the land of Punt – a place they drew as having elephants and giraffes

What the DNA says :

Present-day Egyptians are, by blood, about 60% Eurasian, like the Arabs who took over their country, and 40% black African. In the past they were, if anything, blacker because since the glory days of Ancient Egypt they have been taken over by the Persians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs.

It was not until relatively recently in Egypt's long history that sub-Saharan genetic influences became more pronounced. “In the last 1,500 years, Egypt became more African, if you want,” Krause said.

You forgot to include this from your link. Say "thank you" for helping me make you look like a fool. :laugh:

"This study left two gaps in the Egyptian timeline that Krause wants to fill, he said. It is not clear when the African gene flow, present in modern Egyptians, occurred. Nor could the study determine the origin of the Egyptians. “The other big question is, 'Where did the ancient Egyptians come from?' ” Krause said. To answer that, scientists will have to find genomes “back further in time, in prehistory.”"

What is this in response to?So you quoted it incorrectly, you degenerate ape!And it's followed by this:

Oh, gee! Another gem!

actual.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Not until you address my questions. You dont get to deflect then expect me to do anything other than mock you do you?

"Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): "This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin . . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman."

Timolaus: "But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus, All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place."

Where's the rest of the text?

actual.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

right here from your link... My bad.
laugh.gif

"In their paper, the researchers acknowledged that “all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt."

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg

Reconstructions :

nefertiti.jpg

What the DNA says :

You forgot to include this from your link. Say "thank you" for helping me make you look like a fool. :laugh:

"This study left two gaps in the Egyptian timeline that Krause wants to fill, he said. It is not clear when the African gene flow, present in modern Egyptians, occurred. Nor could the study determine the origin of the Egyptians. “The other big question is, 'Where did the ancient Egyptians come from?' ” Krause said. To answer that, scientists will have to find genomes “back further in time, in prehistory.”"
And your point is? We're talking about the period from: (the oldest at 1388 B.C.) to the Roman Period (the youngest at 426 A.D.)"

It's plain to see you're OK with evidence from that period, given your use of info from Lucian who was around c. AD 125 – after AD 180.

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg

Reconstructions :

nefertiti.jpg

What the DNA says :

And your point is? We're talking about the period from: (the oldest at 1388 B.C.) to the Roman Period (the youngest at 426 A.D.)"

It's plain to see you're OK with evidence from that period, given your use of info from Lucian who was around c. AD 125 – after AD 180.

My point is that you are basing your entire claim on an article that basically admits they are guessing and ultimately has no clue. Not only are they guessing but its in no way an example of the entire Egyptian population. Its a snapshot in time of one small place with a very small sample size during the time when invasions were occurring in Egypt. its nowhere near the time of the origins of Egypt which Black people founded.

Guessing isnt evidence. I'm fine with any evidence You on the other hand try to pretend it isnt so. It cracks me up.
laugh.gif

Black is the color the first homo sapiens had as a skin color. That was worked out long before humans became human. About 1 million years before the first homo sapiens. There is also scientific proof of this fact. Basically its natures best design because the melanin protects against the suns rays. The gene for light (white) skin is relatively new appearing just over 10k years ago as a mutation. Its not just a coincidence that the Egyptians revered the color Black as did the civilizations of the Indus Valley. Their gods were Black because Black was the color of divinity.

Also of note is that upper Egypt literally is in the south near Sudan while lower Egypt is closer to europe. This is in line with the way the Egyptians oriented themselves geographically with the continent of Africa associated with going forward and europe being behind them..
Yes, I know about the melanin hypothesis. I think that is waaay over-played.

I can easily argue that the loss of hair caused ancient Africans to get the hell outta Dodge and this explains the radiation to the rest of the planet. The ones who stayed turned darker.

The climate of Egypt and the near east is not THAT much different

It is very hard for evolution to go backwards once a characteristic is evolved. Thinking humans got lighter does not make sense.

I addressed your sources individually already. You're posting stuff out of context and referring to mythology. I am referring to scientific fact. Can your degenerate negro brain comprehend that?Actually, this looks more like the original:View attachment 149496

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

"In their paper, the researchers acknowledged that “all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt."
They're only testing mummies they could find. Obviously there might have been some sub-saharan laborer or slave that was dumped into a body of water or disposed of in some other manner that wouldn't allow for proper DNA recovery. The point is they didn't find too much negro blood.

Gods_of_Egypt_poster.jpg

Reconstructions :

nefertiti.jpg

What the DNA says :

My point is that you are basing your entire claim on an article that basically admits they are guessing and ultimately has no clue.
No, they're not guessing, they're analyzing a specific period of time, not all time! And we know your complaint is bullshit because you're obviously OK with posting quotes from that period, so stick your complaints up your ass.
Not only are they guessing but its in no way an example of the entire Egyptian population. Its a snapshot in time of one small place with a very small sample size during the time when invasions were occurring in Egypt. its nowhere near the time of the origins of Egypt which Black people founded.
Is that why you're posting quotes from even more recent times you stupid ******?
Guessing isnt evidence. I'm fine with any evidence You on the other hand try to pretend it isnt so. It cracks me up.
laugh.gif

Yes, I know about the melanin hypothesis. I think that is waaay over-played.

I can easily argue that the loss of hair caused ancient Africans to get the hell outta Dodge and this explains the radiation to the rest of the planet. The ones who stayed turned darker.

The climate of Egypt and the near east is not THAT much different.

What about it makes you think its overplayed? Natural selection supports this hypothesis. Black genes are dominant white white genes are recessive. Natural selection would ensure that dark skinned hominoids evolved into humans. 1 million years is a long time to "turn darker" before the first homo sapiens appeared. Do you have an alternate hypothesis that would change the idea that the first humans were Black?

What is this in response to?So you quoted it incorrectly, you degenerate ape!And it's followed by this:

Oh, gee! Another gem!

actual.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Here, I'll address your stupid negro argument using time periods. You're posting something by a source from:

Lucian of Samosata (c. AD 125 – after AD 180), who wrote in Ancient Greek.

I'm posting stuff from over 1,000 years before that! Given your complaints about going back further, my evidence trumps your evidence. There, now you can address the image I posted you dumb 'groid!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They're only testing mummies they could find. Obviously there might have been some sub-saharan laborer or slave that was dumped into a body of water or disposed of in some other manner that wouldn't allow for proper DNA recovery. The point is they didn't find too much negro blood.
That silly theory only works if we don't have DNA evidence that every single Pharaoh that has been DNA tested is Black. Not my problem they did a crappy study and admitted they were guessing about the entire population of the Egyptians based on what could have been captured prisoners for all they know.

DNA Evidence On Egyptian Pharaohs: Ramses III A Sub-Saharan African Black

Last edited:

Forum List

Back