Internet Attack Are Spreading Today, Disrupting Major Websites

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
Major websites were inaccessible to people across wide swaths of the United States on Friday after a company that manages crucial parts of the internet’s infrastructure said it was under attack.

Users reported sporadic problems reaching several websites, including Twitter, Netflix, Spotify, Airbnb, Reddit, Etsy, SoundCloud and The New York Times.

The company, Dyn, whose servers monitor and reroute internet traffic, said it began experiencing what security experts called a distributed denial-of-service attack just after 7 a.m. Reports that many sites were inaccessible started on the East Coast, but spread westward in three waves as the day wore on and into the evening.

The following article published last March reveals why we should be concerned.
Why Today’s Attacks on the Internet Are Just the Start

the democrats really ought to avoid the internet because that party supports all the battlements of le SJW; every time these bastards crap out hashtag impulses in some delusions of utopia, all their hopes and fears, all their passions and nightmares accumulate in the deep end of the pond, metaphorically speaking. the garbage goes into there, what next to happen?

I've learned to take each day at a time. I'm monitored.
Maybe Joshua would like to play a game of tic tac toe
to hell with that, we're going to play final boss level global thermonuclear, we're not even going to wait, believe me.
I would settle for a good 1st person vietnam game..One without motion sickness.
Like the deer hunter?
My 12 y/o grandson shot a 1000 lb elk cow his first day of hunting a week ago
Talk about beginners luck
One of his school teachers pulled out a hunting map and asked him to show him on the map where he shot him at.
Life's great in a small town.

I've learned to take each day at a time. I'm monitored.
Maybe Joshua would like to play a game of tic tac toe
to hell with that, we're going to play final boss level global thermonuclear, we're not even going to wait, believe me.
I would settle for a good 1st person vietnam game..One without motion sickness.
Like the deer hunter?
My 12 y/o grandson shot a 1000 lb elk cow his first day of hunting a week ago
Talk about beginners luck
One of his school teachers pulled out a hunting map and asked him to show him on the map where he shot him at.
Life's great in a small town.
I'm better than him with knife work. Leave your veiled threats out of this online community you primitive breed.

Forum List

Back