Interesting video on the 2020 election fraud. It's too late to do anything about the 2020 election, except we need to change things going forward.

His mail in total jibes with demographics. Biden’s didn’t.
Explain.
I already did. But I’ll do it again just for you. Those with legit mail in excuses would be military and those over-70, for whom Wuhan is a threat. Older people and military vote predominantly republican. This would explain a 32% mail in for trump. Biden got 58% mail in and mostly from those with no reason. Just welfare style voting. Alleviate responsibility and ripe for corruption and unaccountability.

Explain.
I already did. But I’ll do it again just for you. Those with legit mail in excuses would be military and those over-70, for whom Wuhan is a threat. Older people and military vote predominantly republican. This would explain a 32% mail in for trump. Biden got 58% mail in and mostly from those with no reason. Just welfare style voting. Alleviate responsibility and ripe for corruption and unaccountability.
Voting without an excuse is perfectly legal in many locations. You’re not describing fraud, just an opinion on how the laws should be different than they are.

Fact is you proved Trump cheated.

Explain.
Voting without an excuse is perfectly legal in many locations. You’re not describing fraud, just an opinion on how the laws should be different than they are.

Voting rules changes without legislation is illegal.
Voting mail in without excuse invites fraud. Lack of accountability. The majority of biden votes were no-excuse mail-ins. Do the math.

Explain.

Voting mail in without excuse invites fraud. Lack of accountability. The majority of biden votes were no-excuse mail-ins. Do the math.
“Invites fraud” is a subjective opinion. Not evidence of fraud.

Explain.

“Invites fraud” is a subjective opinion. Not evidence of fraud.
Because no one investigated! That’s the point!
You’re a petulant child.

Explain.

"Voting rules changes without legislation is illegal."

Correct. State election officials cannot make that kind of change in the law.

Harrisburg, PA – Governor Wolf made voting more convenient and secure by signing Act 77 of 2019, the most significant improvement to Pennsylvania’s elections in more than 80 years. The bipartisan compromise legislation takes effect for the April 2020 primary election and makes Pennsylvania a national leader with voter-friendly election reforms.

No excuse mail-in voting
The law creates a new option to vote by mail without providing an excuse, which is currently required for voters using absentee ballots. Pennsylvania joins 31 other states and Washington, D.C. with mail-in voting that removes barriers to elections.

Okay so Putin and likeminded Thug Dictators wear shit eating grins......

Owning Trumps corruption hasn't hurt them in the short term to much, yet. So I expect another White Wash. But given time I think all his supporters will be voted out.
No one can "own" what they are not responsible for.
You keep making these absurd claims with nothing to support them. Your tiresome claims are sad and
desperate.

Okay so Putin and likeminded Thug Dictators wear shit eating grins......

Owning Trumps corruption hasn't hurt them in the short term to much, yet. So I expect another White Wash. But given time I think all his supporters will be voted out.
No one can "own" what they are not responsible for.
You keep making these absurd claims with nothing to support them. Your tiresome claims are sad and
desperate.

Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans own it. He put his forces on "Stand By" and then called them to the DC for the specific purpose of reversing the EC vote count because his claims that the election was stolen and that gave him and his followers the right to fight like hell to stop the steal. At the end of the day he was proud of this troops and what they accomplished, and he told them so.

Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans own it. He put his forces on "Stand By" and then called them to the DC for the specific purpose of reversing the EC vote count because his claims that the election was stolen and that gave him and his followers the right to fight like hell to stop the steal. At the end of the day he was proud of this troops and what they accomplished, and he told them so.
Just cite where Trump told his followers to physically attack and assault people or shut the fuck up
and go away.

Just cite where Trump told his followers to physically attack and assault people or shut the fuck up
and go away.

politics-see_no_evil-hear_no_evil-republicans-ethics-good_old_party-mfnn279_low.jpg

and go away.
No citation whatsoever. Who is surprised? Not me.

and go away.
No citation whatsoever. Who is surprised? Not me.

GOPMOdern.jpg

More "funny" pictures. No attempt to cite Trump's explicit calls for violence at the Capitol, yet again.

I think I can do nicely without your time wasting dishonest idiocy.

Some people say they never put trolls on ignore. I say that's stupid. Be prepared for the freezer.

More "funny" pictures. No attempt to cite Trump's explicit calls for violence at the Capitol, yet again.

I think I can do nicely without your time wasting dishonest idiocy.

Some people say they never put trolls on ignore. I say that's stupid. Be prepared for the freezer.

What's the point? The Banana Bunch will not convict and it will be left up to the people to vote them out.

It's too late to do anything about the 2020 election, except we must change the system to prevent more stealing of elections in the future.

Unmasked: Have we uncovered the truth about the 2020 election? - YouTube
That’s why I keep telling the trump supporters,it’s over,we can’t do anything about the stolen election.time to move on.
But caving only allows for more corruption and election theft. Appeasement only makes the aggressor more aggressive.

Stop the Steal sounded petty and childish too but unfortunately is cost lives in the Capitol.
It's only "petty and childish" to people who have an ideological stake in election fraud and theft.

So "Stop the Squeal. Saves Lives."
No it doesn't. Just claiming that is an exercise in partisan idiocy.
Who else is "squealing" because they have had their rights stolen away?
Slaves? Women? Gays? Just pick one, dolt.

You lost an election. You didn't lose your right to vote in the next election. If domestic terrorist DonJohn had stopped his squealing before Jan 6th , the mob assault on the Capitol would never have happened. I only said it sounded petty and childish, in reality it was deadly in it's seriousness.
The election was not lost it was stolen.
Weird that dozens of court cases were tossed out then. Amazing coverup by...who exactly?
No evidence was heard. Your argument is baseless.
:thankusmile:

You can’t refute a single one. No one has. They just dismiss it all.
I did in another thread on the same topic. They bring up four vote updates that were heavily in favor of Biden as evidence of fraud, but they spend exactly zero time trying to figure out any rational explanation. An honest assessment would have understood that these large vote updates came from large urban areas that voted heavily for Joe Biden as they vote heavily for every Democratic candidate in every election. It’s not unusual at all, it’s perfectly expected. They do not explain how they decided it was statistically improbable or how they arrived at their quoted likelihood of this happening.
Yes just ignore Ruby and the suitcases of ballots under the table after telling everyone including observers to go home. Does anyone really believe RUBY has any work ethic late into the night quickly if not for an agenda?
Yep the shills can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.

Forum List

Back