If Trump Really Lost....

Both of you idiots miss the point that they know Trump won and they got away with fraud this time and they do not want to risk defrauding him again. I say Trump starts his new campaign as soon as he is acquitted.

He will easily garner a 100 million votes by 2024. He can start by telling Americans how Biden's policies are destroying this country. He has so much to work with.

We should be doing things right now to address the issues of our elections. That way we don't Hillary or Trump, and those who worship either one, don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Odd that we aren't doing that. Perhaps that is by design... Or... Perhaps the people who support either of them are just too stupid.

Last edited:
Both of you idiots miss the point that they know Trump won and they got away with fraud this time and they do not want to risk defrauding him again. I say Trump starts his new campaign as soon as he is acquitted.

He will easily garner a 100 million votes by 2024. He can start by telling Americans how Biden's policies are destroying this country. He has so much to work with.

Meanwhile back in reality; your blob is 0-2 when getting more votes than Democrats he ran against.

You funny! :auiqs.jpg:

We should be doing things right now to address the issues of our elections. That why we don't Hillary or Trump, and those who worship either one, don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Odd that we aren't doing that. Perhaps that is by design... Or... Perhaps the people who support either of them are just too stupid.

Correct. We need to add some things to the constitution. The sitting President must work hand-in-glove with the incoming administration under penalty of incarceration once they leave office. The piece of shit Trump caused unimaginable damage by not working with the Biden Administration.

They know they will have to defraud him again. Another one of the many things that have all but proven fraud.

apart from he attempted to do a coup. If that is not an impeachable offense what is??

I never thought I would see the day when Americans who lost an election would tell so many vicious lies and call to overthrow the Republic.

They know they will have to defraud him again. Another one of the many things that have all but proven fraud.

apart from he attempted to do a coup. If that is not an impeachable offense what is??
That was not a coup. The fraud was.

Trumps own representatives stated in sworn statements that their client lost. That there was no need to impeach because the voters have spoken

When will we see the end of consequences of poor education? One cannot commit a coup d'état against one's self. Donald J. Trump was the Commander-in-Chief. That means he was already in power. I mean, what do you suppose he tried to do? Have himself assassinated? Where do you people come from? Where on earth do you get your ideas? Read a damn book—or fifty. Please.

I never thought I would see the day when Americans who lost an election would tell so many vicious lies and call to overthrow the Republic.
I have never seen such stupid people think that was anywhere near a coup. Can you imagine the damage and lives lost if it was a serious attempt?

The real coup lasted for fours years culminating in massive fraud. The insurrectionists are in power now.

Trumps own representatives stated in sworn statements that their client lost. That there was no need to impeach because the voters have spoken
I don't care. There was massive fraud.

I don't care. There was massive fraud.
"I don't care." Well, that's certainly true about the Truth, isn't it Skippy?

Forum List

Back