Zone1 Interesting find in ancient Synagogue

Moses ben maimon-----was a MUSLIM
physician
Moses who led Israel out of Egypt was not a Muslim. He was of the tribe of Levi in the House of Israel. He spend time with Jethro who was a descendent of Ishmael whose people eventually became Muslim. However, Jethro was not Muslim and worshipped the God of Abraham.

Moses who led Israel out of Egypt was not a Muslim. He was of the tribe of Levi in the House of Israel. He spend time with Jethro who was a descendent of Ishmael whose people eventually became Muslim. However, Jethro was not Muslim and worshipped the God of Abraham.
your statement that Jethro "became a muslim" is pure conjecture as is the claim
by muhummad that he was a "direct descendant" from "Ishmael"

your statement that Jethro "became a muslim" is pure conjecture as is the claim
by muhummad that he was a "direct descendant" from "Ishmael"
That's not what I wrote. I wrote the descendents of Jethro became Muslims and direct to Ishmael. Muslims are a direct descendent from Jethro and his families.

That's not what I wrote. I wrote the descendents of Jethro became Muslims and direct to Ishmael. Muslims are a direct descendent from Jethro and his families.
nope----it's a myth. Even suradie would not
say that. She claims all AKKADIANS ---a people that preceded Moses by many centuries are ARABS----jethro was not even an
akkadian----well---actually he could have been----maybe by marriage

nope----it's a myth. Even suradie would not
say that. She claims all AKKADIANS ---a people that preceded Moses by many centuries are ARABS----jethro was not even an
akkadian----well---actually he could have been----maybe by marriage
So, you just blathered on and then agreed with me. :auiqs.jpg:
You should take what Suradie says with a grain of salt of truth. She's mostly wrong in her assertions.
Abraham lived from 1996 BC to 1821 BC. Moses lived from 1391 BC to 1271 BC. So, Abraham lived around 550 to 600 years before Moses. That is many centuries meaning that Jethro certainly could be a descendent of Ishmael as the Bible says. Whether he's Akkadian or not really doesn't matter. Jethro, by the way, did not follow some of his Ishmaelites beliefs and ways. He remained committed to the God of Abraham, the same one Moses met on Mount Sinai.

So, you just blathered on and then agreed with me. :auiqs.jpg:
You should take what Suradie says with a grain of salt of truth. She's mostly wrong in her assertions.
Abraham lived from 1996 BC to 1821 BC. Moses lived from 1391 BC to 1271 BC. So, Abraham lived around 550 to 600 years before Moses. That is many centuries meaning that Jethro certainly could be a descendent of Ishmael as the Bible says. Whether he's Akkadian or not really doesn't matter. Jethro, by the way, did not follow some of his Ishmaelites beliefs and ways. He remained committed to the God of Abraham, the same one Moses met on Mount Sinai.
LOL that's OUR story----not the official Talaban version

LOL that's OUR story----not the official Talaban version
Which is the true version. Taliban don't follow or glorify Moses. So, what do they know. Moses came along 600 years later so it's all good and fits perfectly.

Interesting but obviously not Moses who did not become Pharaoh of Egypt nor married Nefetari.

Ahmose - Nefertari,
darkest Egyptian queen?

220px-Queen_Ahmose-Nefertari_Neues_Museum_26042018_2.jpg

Obviously you didn't read the book,
but sure can draw circles around arrows.

Pretty much sums up the level of so called 'bible research'.

Last edited:
Ahmose - Nefertari,
darkest Egyptian queen?

220px-Queen_Ahmose-Nefertari_Neues_Museum_26042018_2.jpg

Obviously you didn't read the book,
but sure can draw circles around arrows.

Pretty much sums up the level of so called 'bible research'.

We know Moses married the daughter of Jethro, not a queen of Egypt. She wanted him in the movie. But, that's just a movie. No, Moses is not this pharaoh.

The time frame is off from the OT. It doesn't work. Moses was part of the pharaoh's court because of his adopted mother. The sister of pharaoh. But, he was never king or pharaoh. Wrong person.

The time frame is quiet accurate, Mosheh Rabbenu was the adopted son of Pharaoh,
not a part of the court (Jethro's position) , but a heir to the entire house of Egypt.
And thus the ruler of Nubia, and likely parts of today's Ethiopia.

What do you know about the practices of
royal marriage in Egypt, as regarding
the adoption by Pharaoh's sister?

Forum List

Back