Zone1 I Went to the Dentist Today, and i Saw God

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I went to the dentist today (been awhile), and was I IMPRESSED!

They did a CT scan of my head (never had one before), and they fed the image to the BIG SCREEN where I was to have the tooth extracted. What an amazing tool! It was used to explain what she needed to do and why.

Of course the God Haters will get nothing out of this, but the evidence is clear we were "built" by an amazing Creator and Designer!

I saw the whole head, made up of intricate LIVING parts and each of those parts were built from specialized cells, which themselves are made up of THOUSANDS of parts (remember the "walking proteins"?) and each of these microscopic parts are made of MILLIONS of atoms and molecules.

If you can't see a Designer in all this, you're willfully BLIND

I wish I would have at least asked if I could somehow get a copy of that image, but I didn't. 😔

They did a CT scan of my head (never had one before), and they fed the image to the BIG SCREEN where I was to have the tooth extracted. What an amazing tool! It was used to explain what she needed to do and why.

Of course the God Haters will get nothing out of this, but the evidence is clear we were "built" by an amazing Creator and Designer!

I saw the whole head, made up of intricate LIVING parts and each of those parts were built from specialized cells, which themselves are made up of THOUSANDS of parts (remember the "walking proteins"?) and each of these microscopic parts are made of MILLIONS of atoms and molecules.

I wish I would have at least asked if I could somehow get a copy of that image, but I didn't. 😔

Nawww, you're just a fish that crawled out of water and grew arms and legs.

Isn't that what the heathens say? :laughing0301:

1657828889022.png

Yes, but did you see God split some pea soup?

Too much novacain or gas to give you hallucinations??? :auiqs.jpg:

On a more serious note........you are much braver than I am. The only thing worse than a medical DR is a dentist.................and YES, God is a most magnificent creator. We are wonderfully made. Just too dang bad we are human and fork it all up. Makes you wonder how He can still love us so unconditionally.

lol

Too much novacain or gas to give you hallucinations??? :auiqs.jpg:

On a more serious note........you are much braver than I am. The only thing worse than a medical DR is a dentist.................and YES, God is a most magnificent creator. We are wonderfully made. Just too dang bad we are human and fork it all up. Makes you wonder how He can still love us so unconditionally.
No novacain at the time but after they did.

I guess it's been awhile since I've been to the Dentist. I really was fascinated by the technology. But unlike the God Haters, I don't worship the EQUIPMENT we develop to observe God's Creation, but it brought it home what He has done. The vast parts BUILT to MAKE a human being (or ANY living creature) is just amazing. Those parts just can't put THEMSELVE together like this. Not even with BILLIONS of years.

"Unfortunately " we all come with qn expiration date. That's sad. But we're to have faith that that's not the end.

When a man dies, will he live again? All the days of my hard service I will wait, until my change comes
-- Job

Forum List

Back