Intelligent Design is Not Religion

"People were declaring lightning to be magic, a couple centuries ago." <<< When I read "defenses" like this from your kind, all that tells me is how desperate you are.

You dismiss miracles as empirical evidence because you have no other choice to keep the ruse going. I wish I could be of help, but since evidence and reason are of no value, I am out of ideas.
It's not a defense of anything. You are very confused.

It is a factual event and an illustration of your tired , worthless tactic of God of the Gaps.

That's all you have: the old canard. Now know formally in intelligentsia as "Argument from ignorance".

A bit of higher education on basic logic might have saved you from such unwitting embarrassment.

Your outrageous lies about miracles aren't helping your credibility, either.

All you have done is managed to claim that magical things happen. The support you offer for these unnamed events being magical is that "scientists cannot explain them".

That's it. That is all you have brought to the table.

Another error the meekly educated often make is not to realize how little they are actually saying. How little substance even a verbose pile of paragraphs can actually have in it. Your posts are fine examples of this phenomenon.

>> There is no celestial supernatural ghost designing anything. Its a blight on the human race to suggest it. You cannot say human life was designed when we can prove it was evolution. After physics and science everything is just ignorant opinion.

We have nothing in common, hence, what you call “reason” is highly subjective. When you cannot discern the evidence for God, then all the more your ideas lack total reason.
when you suggest you "believe" there is a god, based totally on faith and delusions, what makes you think I'm wrong.
Evolution I find so full of holes I won’t bother debating it.
its not full of holes nor have you studied it. It is now a recognised fact. No one is forcing you to believe that but its your choice to believe a lie.
But if you think evolution occurred without an intelligent designer, well, you are deceived.
Dont show you ignorance to it because you believe otherwise. Evolution is everywhere, including you.
There is no way DNA molecules just happen by chance.
They did. Like evolution, it was pure natural selection. In the beginning, DNA appeared exactly the same as other life features.
No way, explains nothing but ignorance.
There is no way a bowl of primordial soup can turn into a human being with a rational mind and amazing biological chemistry just happens by chance.
A bowl of soup did not evolve to a human being in one genetic mutation. That is extremely and if you believe that rubbish, you know nothing about evolution and shouldn't be making hideous statements like that.
That, is not reason, that, is not science. that is agenda.
There is no agenda and if there was, what is it because science doesn't know. The godbotherers always suggest there is something sinister about discoveries because they are ignorant. Youre no different.
>> Dawkins is 100% correct. Natural selection is responsible for every living thing on this earth.

Dawkins makes a fool of himself. He admits it sure all looks like someone designed all this, but it is an illusion.
Thr irony of you adjudicating who is making a fool of oneself yet you denigrate dawkins as if his skills and knowledge are not worthy. Here you obviously have nothing but faith and 2000 year old book, not one sceric of evidence for what you believe but not willing to acknowledge some of the greatest minds and research on earth. How arrogant are you.
Oh, please? When you see a painting, you cannot reason there had to be a painter? All the more when you look at the miracle of human life.
What a pathetic analysis. Paintings never evolved and your argument is childish.
>>Not one god botherer can even tell exactly what date the earth was created, what did god use for it, what materials did he use for humans.

So what? All those questions are deal breakers or core to this debate.
Youre dead right about that because science and fossils can date virtually anything. Dont dismiss their skills because it doesn't your narrative nor can you answer them thsts pure ignorance.
Pure reason and scientific facts makes your claim preposterous. I can produce ten observed miracles that no scientist has the slightest idea how those events could have occurred in the natural.

Ok. Produce one miracle that you can prove it happened with divine intervention including irrefutable evidence to support it. See how good you are now big mouth.
So you people tend to ignore all that, so as to not disrupt your mission. Even though they all point to (read: prove) the Christian God is real.
Miracles have never been proven by anyone and why should science waste a minute on them. Its bullshit and a million miracles by your definition prove nothing but delusions on your part.

If you are certain I'm wrong, you have ample excuses from religion to prove it.
I know you can't so before you blurt the obligatory religious crap and threaten me will eternal fire etc, think about it. I'm very good at this

when you suggest you "believe" there is a god, based totally on faith and delusions, what makes you think I'm wrong.

its not full of holes nor have you studied it. It is now a recognised fact. No one is forcing you to believe that but its your choice to believe a lie.

Dont show you ignorance to it because you believe otherwise. Evolution is everywhere, including you.

They did. Like evolution, it was pure natural selection. In the beginning, DNA appeared exactly the same as other life features.
No way, explains nothing but ignorance.

A bowl of soup did not evolve to a human being in one genetic mutation. That is extremely and if you believe that rubbish, you know nothing about evolution and shouldn't be making hideous statements like that.

There is no agenda and if there was, what is it because science doesn't know. The godbotherers always suggest there is something sinister about discoveries because they are ignorant. Youre no different.

Thr irony of you adjudicating who is making a fool of oneself yet you denigrate dawkins as if his skills and knowledge are not worthy. Here you obviously have nothing but faith and 2000 year old book, not one sceric of evidence for what you believe but not willing to acknowledge some of the greatest minds and research on earth. How arrogant are you.

What a pathetic analysis. Paintings never evolved and your argument is childish.

Youre dead right about that because science and fossils can date virtually anything. Dont dismiss their skills because it doesn't your narrative nor can you answer them thsts pure ignorance.

Ok. Produce one miracle that you can prove it happened with divine intervention including irrefutable evidence to support it. See how good you are now big mouth.

Miracles have never been proven by anyone and why should science waste a minute on them. Its bullshit and a million miracles by your definition prove nothing but delusions on your part.

If you are certain I'm wrong, you have ample excuses from religion to prove it.
I know you can't so before you blurt the obligatory religious crap and threaten me will eternal fire etc, think about it. I'm very good at this

I cannot tell how depressing it is having an exchange with an atheist, or an agnostic who boldly states there is no evidence for God. It stuns me and saddens me. These people somehow must believe if they trace their family tree back some of their earliest grandparents were mice or water bugs. They believe they initially came from rocks by chance, and yet a totally mindless, thoughtless “force” or inertia somehow, some way, created DNA molecules, and living cells with a thousand machines inside of them working harmoniously together, then started producing living organisms that somehow learned to consume nutrition and replicate themselves. Then this mindless blob of chance kept on doing more and more incredible things, with nary ever a mistake. Soon we have living breathing animals that now have nervous sytems, reproductive organs, eyes, ears, on and on and on. But to these atheists, no evidence of design and genius, so reason for an intelligent designer.

And God called pride the deadliest sin because people do not think about why they are here on earth, instead they think only highly of themselves. Look at me. Look what I have done, look how awesome I look or how much money I have. Real stupid stuff, all the while knowing it is for such a short time, then you become sick or old or dead. And they attribute all this to mindless chance and call it science. And their pride laughs off all signs and statues of Mary or Jesus weeping human tears or blood as hoaxes. When they see the evidence three little children on July 13, 1917 say the Virgin Mother said a great miracle will happen on October 13 that all present will witness and know her words are from God ---- then on that day the sun busts through dark rainy clouds and starts to spin, zig zag, shoot off multi colors for 12 minutes in front of all 70,000 eye witnesses, and the skeptics call it mass hallucination. The Shroud of Turin completely confounds science, many convert. The 500 year old image of Our Lady of Guadalupe completely confounds science, and still the skeptic claims no proof of God. I could list many, many more, but let's face it, they purposefully do not want to know the truth.

So of course you cannot allow God or an intelligent designer into your evolution equation. It will completely destroy your bold positions. Sorry I have not answered your questions directly above. especially given all the effort you put forth. I am too depressed. But I might try later. Enjoy your life.

I cannot tell how depressing it is having an exchange with an atheist, or an agnostic who boldly states there is no evidence for God. It stuns me and saddens me.
Because you don't understand the concept of evidence.

Let's make a more accurate and stronger statement:

There can never be any evidence of your magical gods. Because they are magic. This rules out the concept of evidence from the start.

Evidence only exists in deterministic universes with constant physical laws.

Your magical beliefs violate one or both conditions.

So you have disqualified yourself from even talking about evidence.

Is Physical Law an Alien Intelligence?​

Alien life could be so advanced it becomes indistinguishable from physics.​

...​

Spoiler alert, excerpting the conclusion, but the text makes interesting read.

Toward the end of Carl Sagan’s 1985 science-fiction novel Contact, the protagonist follows the suggestion of an extraterrestrial to study transcendental numbers. After computing to 1020 places, she finds a clearly artificial message embedded in the digits of this fundamental number. In other words, part of the fabric of the universe is a product of intelligence or is perhaps even life itself.

It’s a great mind-bending twist for a book. Perhaps hyper-advanced life isn’t just external. Perhaps it’s already all around. It is embedded in what we perceive to be physics itself, from the root behavior of particles and fields to the phenomena of complexity and emergence.

In other words, life might not just be in the equations. It might be the equations.

Caleb Scharf is an astrophysicist, the Director of Astrobiology at Columbia University in New York, and a founder of yhousenyc.org, an institute that studies human and machine consciousness. His latest book is The Copernicus Complex: Our Cosmic Significance in a Universe of Planets and Probabilities.

I cannot tell how depressing it is having an exchange with an atheist, or an agnostic who boldly states there is no evidence for God. It stuns me and saddens me. These people somehow must believe if they trace their family tree back some of their earliest grandparents were mice or water bugs. They believe they initially came from rocks by chance, and yet a totally mindless, thoughtless “force” or inertia somehow, some way, created DNA molecules, and living cells with a thousand machines inside of them working harmoniously together, then started producing living organisms that somehow learned to consume nutrition and replicate themselves. Then this mindless blob of chance kept on doing more and more incredible things, with nary ever a mistake. Soon we have living breathing animals that now have nervous sytems, reproductive organs, eyes, ears, on and on and on. But to these atheists, no evidence of design and genius, so reason for an intelligent designer.

And God called pride the deadliest sin because people do not think about why they are here on earth, instead they think only highly of themselves. Look at me. Look what I have done, look how awesome I look or how much money I have. Real stupid stuff, all the while knowing it is for such a short time, then you become sick or old or dead. And they attribute all this to mindless chance and call it science. And their pride laughs off all signs and statues of Mary or Jesus weeping human tears or blood as hoaxes. When they see the evidence three little children on July 13, 1917 say the Virgin Mother said a great miracle will happen on October 13 that all present will witness and know her words are from God ---- then on that day the sun busts through dark rainy clouds and starts to spin, zig zag, shoot off multi colors for 12 minutes in front of all 70,000 eye witnesses, and the skeptics call it mass hallucination. The Shroud of Turin completely confounds science, many convert. The 500 year old image of Our Lady of Guadalupe completely confounds science, and still the skeptic claims no proof of God. I could list many, many more, but let's face it, they purposefully do not want to know the truth.

So of course you cannot allow God or an intelligent designer into your evolution equation. It will completely destroy your bold positions. Sorry I have not answered your questions directly above. especially given all the effort you put forth. I am too depressed. But I might try later. Enjoy your life.
I'll say it again for the benefit of those brainwashed delusional godbotherers.
There is no god and never has been. No a single person has irrefutable evidence to the contrary. Psalms and bible quotes are not proof of anything.

You can ridicule me forever but that will not give you evidence. You can poke fun at atheists etc all you like, it means nothing.

BTW. Never has science or any other body suggested we evolved from rocks. Thats a pathetic argument generated by pathetic bunch of delusional jesus junkies who believe they have access to something I don't.

Evolution is a fact and can be fully supported by DNA and fossils. A 2000 year old book is a reference for idiots to find comfort.

Forum List

Back