Insurrectionists storm Iowa state capitol

LOL, a “die-in”.

giphy.gif

Let's hear from the lefties! It's cool if the cops open fire, right?

If they forced themselves in by breaking things and injuring cops, they most certainly need to be arrested.

They didn't - Marv and his buddies come up with the BEST goofy headlines from only the BEST sources! ;)

If they forced themselves in by breaking things and injuring cops, they most certainly need to be arrested.
I'm not BLM -- I'm not even black -- but I swear those cops need to be hurt some more. The cops need to suffer for what they've done to us. The cops need to be screaming in agony under the punishment of God's righteous law for as long as WE THE PEOPLE allow them to live.

I can help - hare's what actually happened. Once questionable arrest - WoW
you are being lied to by the lib media

Do us all a favor, take the guy in the video with the big mouth, punch him right in it, shut him up, then ship his ass over to NK where he will learn something real to complain about.

Funny, I didn't see any flagpoles, fire extinguishers, battering rams, crutches, gallows, nooses, zip ties, crossbows or bear spray.

I'm inclined to believe the Des Moines Register;

"Rally organizers showed reporters a copy of the state permit they obtained to hold a rally outside the Capitol and in the building's Rotunda. "

Did we see protesters anywhere else?

These type of rallies are allowed in my state. . . why should they not be allowed here? I remember when the folks in Michigan rallied at the Capitol against Whitmer's stupid lockdown. . . afterwards, the left kept spreading lies that they "stormed the Michigan Capitol," which of course, is a lie.

Funny, I didn't see any flagpoles, fire extinguishers, battering rams, crutches, gallows, nooses, zip ties, crossbows or bear spray. :rolleyes-41:

~~~~~~
Of course not, they were carrying rocks, hammers, fireworks, and molotov cocktails....

I didn't see any of that. It just looked like a peaceful protest to me.

Rally organizers showed reporters a copy of the state permit they obtained to hold a rally outside the Capitol and in the building's Rotunda. "
they made fools of themselves with their crazy antics and I'm pretty sure the cops can put an end to their "rally" when it went too far

as it clearly did

Forum List

Back