Insurrectionists storm Iowa state capitol

Who called this insurrectionist mob to the Iowa Capitol?

We're they trying to install a new governor or something?

Anxiously awaiting the brutal footage of them smashing and bashing their way through the police line.

Anxiously awaiting the brutal footage of them smashing and bashing their way through the police line.
No, Iowa was trying to close the Cheating Loophole created by Democrats this past election to defraud Democracy.

They are protesting Free and Secure Elections.

The DemNazi Party sent them to storm the capitol.

Rally organizers showed reporters a copy of the state permit they obtained to hold a rally outside the Capitol and in the building's Rotunda. "
they made fools of themselves with their crazy antics and I'm pretty sure the cops can put an end to their "rally" when it went too far

as it clearly did
Sorry buddy, I'm a classical liberal that believes in the principles of the Bill of Rights and the old republic.

I did not see much difference in what the folks in Iowa were doing. . . and what these folks in Michigan were doing. Both had a permit, and both were very angry and devoted to their cause.

You are being blind by your partisan politics, and do not give a shit about freedom, the republic, or the Enlightenment ideals which this nation is founded on if you do not see this.

Don't worry, Dr. Love is no different.

(Obviously. . . the lesson here? Those protestors in Iowa should have had guns. :auiqs.jpg:)

No, Iowa was trying to close the Cheating Loophole created by Democrats this past election to defraud Democracy.

They are protesting Free and Secure Elections.

The DemNazi Party sent them to storm the capitol.
Who cares what they are protesting? It is still their right to do so. . .

Fuck you, ya make me look.

One arrested at Iowa Capitol as group rallies against bills increasing protest-related penalties

I still love ya man. you made me laugh.

"That's a fuckin' kid bro!"

"I'm pressin' charges on him!"

"Yo yo yo yo!"
"Yo yo yo yo!"
"Yo yo yo yo!"

"What the fuck are you pushin me for?"

"She axed what yer badge # is!"

if one was insurection they all were
The purposes were clearly different, which makes one much more of an insurrection than the other.

No one in Iowa was trying to change the leadership of Iowa’s government, but that’s what they were trying to do in DC.

The insurrectionists on Jan 6th told us their intention.
Not so

it was a disorganized mob with no common intention
Oh, I disagree. It was quite organized. They all knew when and where to go and answered a call to action, to overturn the result of the election.

The sentiments expressed about their intention was quite common.

Well, you wont get it, because the OP, known for his lies in his threads, lied. The place were the protestors were is a public space.

both were very angry and devoted to their cause.
So were the protesters at Ft Pelosi

if one was insurection they all were
Stop.

Don't play that game. Refuse to accept that propaganda from the programmers that any of them are, that way they can not make any of us. . . "domestic terrorists." We must all stand together! Do you not remember what it is to be an American? Why would you let the ruling elites do this?

iu

I am on record, all over this forum, for saying that this "Q operation," may be a psyop. by the Deep State, to subvert Trump and his supporters. They may also the ones that spread Antifa propaganda throughout social media. . . . All of it is amorphous, and un-sourced, so who really knows?

Likewise, it that Domestic anti-terror legislation was written prior to the riot at the capitol. It is meant to target, not just right-wing populists, but left-wing populists as well.

The corporate/government media cabal pushes the propaganda on both the left and the right, and any deviation in thought, will now not be tolerated. People must now accept the terms of the conversation, and the new normal. They will tell the folks of this nation, that anyone that does not believe what they are told, are domestic terrorists.

If you believe in the bill of rights, or what your eyes and ears tell you is the truth? You are going to be considered a subversive.

Forum List

Back