Insurrectionist under investigation by the Department of Justice, now about to become the chairman of the Judiciary Committee?

Just the Dementocreeps continuing to try and get rid of all the people that they know can send them all to the electric chair for all their heinous, criminal, Communist crimes against this country.
The most unhinged deranged post I've seen on here. What an idiot.

Yes You don't understand what I did? LOL

not too bright
I understand very well what you did. You were stupid enough to ask the question where you said anything about Jordan being investigated by the DOJ. In your next post, you quote yourself saying the DOJ won't confirm or deny but we KNOW by people who have testified and their lawyers. And YOU have the nerve to question anyone else's intelligence? :eusa_shhh: Well, my parents taught me to not go into a battle of wits against an unarmed person. Reading what you've typed so far, it's clear that you're definitely unarmed. So, come with some snarky remark so you can "win" the argument, but at the end of the day, your posting just shows you to be an absolute :laugh2:

"Everybody needs to testify, and nobody's got the right to hide anything from Congress" -- Jim Jordan the man who ignored Jan 6 Committee subpoenas

Jim Jordan was an insurrectionist. He was one the people in those backdoor deals with Rudy Giuliani and all those others to overturn the fair election in this country. He now has the power of the gavel, of the oversight committee for the Department of Justice." -- former GOP advisor

“When you’re solely focused on going after the president(Biden?), you can’t do what’s best for the country. And that’s...the problem” Jordan

What's the difference between an insurrectionist and a terrorist?

I understand very well what you did. You were stupid enough to ask the question where you said anything about Jordan being investigated by the DOJ. In your next post, you quote yourself saying the DOJ won't confirm or deny but we KNOW by people who have testified and their lawyers. And YOU have the nerve to question anyone else's intelligence? :eusa_shhh: Well, my parents taught me to not go into a battle of wits against an unarmed person. Reading what you've typed so far, it's clear that you're definitely unarmed. So, come with some snarky remark so you can "win" the argument, but at the end of the day, your posting just shows you to be an absolute :laugh2:
You do go on..

try and make a stupid simple post in a few stupid simple words

your attempts to sound intelligent by using many words to say something that can be said in a few words?

Do you have a dictionary?
yes, and I have a wonderful penis too

santos gobble.jpg

"Everybody needs to testify, and nobody's got the right to hide anything from Congress" -- Jim Jordan the man who ignored Jan 6 Committee subpoenas

Jim Jordan was an insurrectionist. He was one the people in those backdoor deals with Rudy Giuliani and all those others to overturn the fair election in this country. He now has the power of the gavel, of the oversight committee for the Department of Justice." -- former GOP advisor

“When you’re solely focused on going after the president(Biden?), you can’t do what’s best for the country. And that’s...the problem” Jordan

I hate to piss on your parade, but to have an insurrectionist, you need an insurrection. So the FBI didn't find insurrection evidence, and the Jan 6th Committee fell flat on it's face. So what insurrection are you yapping on about, in which country?

Again with the Democrat LIES. There are no "insurrectionists.". Look up the definition. Challenging a political win due to fraud does not make you an "insurrectionist." You're just making yourself look like an unhinged lunatic everytime you utter those talking points

I hate to piss on your parade, but to have an insurrectionist, you need an insurrection. So the FBI didn't find insurrection evidence, and the Jan 6th Committee fell flat on it's face. So what insurrection are you yapping on about, in which country?
actually they did see it as an insurrection. You're playing games. Par for the course for you cult followers. Just like no obstruction or collusion., It was there .... facts

Again with the Democrat LIES. There are no "insurrectionists.". Look up the definition. Challenging a political win due to fraud does not make you an "insurrectionist." You're just making yourself look like an unhinged lunatic everytime you utter those talking points
the insurrectionists are being arrested, tried, convicted , and sentenced

you must be a keyboard rebel, seeing as you are walking around free

actually they did see it as an insurrection. You're playing games. Par for the course for you cult followers. Just like no obstruction or collusion., It was there .... facts
Your FBI did not find any evidence of an insurrection, that's a proven fact. Pelosi et. al. wished it was an insurrection, and the Jan 6th Committee fell flat on it's face, that is a proven fact. The crowd that matched, like any crowd, ended up rioting due to crowd mentality, that is a proven fact.

If you still feel that it was an insurrection, then you NEED to get in touch with the FBI and Pelosi with your evidence, because they don't have it, that is a proven fact.

So what this means is, you base your reality on dreams, that is a proven fact. The only advice I can give you is, reality doesn't run on feelings and dreams, THAT is a proven fact.

Isn't an insurrectionist someone who has been charged with insurrection?

LOL

Forum List

Back