Insurrectionist under investigation by the Department of Justice, now about to become the chairman of the Judiciary Committee?

Yet more of Dainty’s petty ego on full display.

Face it Dainty. You’re even more dull now than before you came out of your coma.
you poor pathetic little troll

after all Dante gave you in the past. You should be thanking Dante. On your knees, assuming the position

Yes. You have failed.
Brazil, where hearts were entertaining June
We stood beneath an amber moon
And softly murmured "Someday soon"
We kissed and clung together

Then, tomorrow was another day
The morning found me miles away
With still a million things to say
Now, when twilight dims the sky above
Recalling thrills of our love
There's one thing I'm certain of
Return I will to old Brazil

There's one thing that I'm certain of
That old Brazil
Man, it's old in Brazil
Brazil, Brazil

Brazil, where hearts were entertaining June
We stood beneath an amber moon
And softly murmured "Someday soon"
We kissed and clung together

There's one thing I'm certain of

There's one thing that I'm certain of
That old Brazil
Man, it's old in Brazil
Brazil, Brazil
Dainty suffers from unrequited love.

The DOJ is not incompetent here. People are still being identified, and turned in by acquaintances, friends, coworkers and family. True patriots.

Justice can move glacially .. Don't worry. More coming

People under oath were asked about Jordan being charged with insurrection? Lying to Congress about what? You're making no sense -- again
How would anyone know who is under investigation by the Justice department, when the Justice Department's constant question Dodge technique is to say they can't talk about ongoing investigations?
you can't be serious

DOJ will neither confirm nor deny. But we know from people who have been called to testify and their lawyers and...

Apparently, RIF (look it up to see what it means) has come into play. You said that Jordan was under investigation from the DOJ based on people who have testified and their lawyers. I'm asking which lawyer(s) and which person(s) who testified let us know what the DOJ is up to and how would they acquire that information.

More coming. LMAO I'm not a Republican, but if I'd a $1 for every time I've heard of someone either on message boards, media, etc. tell me that Trump/someone was coming to get them, I could've bought Twitter.

you can't be serious

DOJ will neither confirm nor deny. But we know from people who have been called to testify and their lawyers and...

Apparently, RIF (look it up to see what it means) has come into play. You said that Jordan was under investigation from the DOJ based on people who have testified and their lawyers. I'm asking which lawyer(s) and which person(s) who testified let us know what the DOJ is up to and how would they acquire that information.

More coming. LMAO I'm not a Republican, but if I'd a $1 for every time I've heard of someone either on message boards, media, etc. tell me that Trump/someone was coming to get them, I could've bought Twitter.
being called by grand juries etc

and the news people who stake out courts

That was funny. Post #56 you asked where you said that DOJ was investigating Jordan based on the people who testified and their lawyers. Post #57 literally has you quoting yourself as saying exactly what I said you did. You can't make up this level of a self-own like that. That's why I said reading is fundamental. As for the Newsweek article, Barb McQuade is only offering her opinion. "I think they're quite likely under investigation. Jim Jordan and Kevin McCarthy, I mean we know that they were having direct communications with Donald Trump on January 6," McQuade said. "At this point, I suppose they [the January 6 committee] consider them to be witnesses, but I think they'd want to know what they have to say." She doesn't offer any evidence to support her claim. She's not staked out at a court to hear grand jury testimony. To quote Hitchens, "What can be asserted without evidence, can also be dismissed without evidence."

That was funny. Post #56 you asked where you said that DOJ was investigating Jordan based on the people who testified and their lawyers. Post #57 literally has you quoting yourself as saying exactly what I said you did. You can't make up this level of a self-own like that. That's why I said reading is fundamental. As for the Newsweek article, Barb McQuade is only offering her opinion. "I think they're quite likely under investigation. Jim Jordan and Kevin McCarthy, I mean we know that they were having direct communications with Donald Trump on January 6," McQuade said. "At this point, I suppose they [the January 6 committee] consider them to be witnesses, but I think they'd want to know what they have to say." She doesn't offer any evidence to support her claim. She's not staked out at a court to hear grand jury testimony. To quote Hitchens, "What can be asserted without evidence, can also be dismissed without evidence."
Yes You don't understand what I did? LOL

not too bright

New Topics

Forum List

Back