Insurrectionist under investigation by the Department of Justice, now about to become the chairman of the Judiciary Committee?

as they should have, congress was the one getting it all wrong...btw, they did not keep the presidency...there wasn't even a vote on it.
The Democrats won the Presidency in 2020, and kept in for the years Trump-land has been seeking to steal it away
LOL

The Democrats won the Presidency in 2020,
which is/was the opposite of keeping it
and kept in for the years Trump-land has been seeking to steal it away
Poor job of conflation bro...I doubt even the ultra-libs who specialize in this sort of thing will try and come to your aid. voters kept the senate, nothing else, but if you are looking for a consolation prize I am pretty sure congressional investigations are still going to dominate the "docket".

which is/was the opposite of keeping it

Poor job of conflation bro...I doubt even the ultra-libs who specialize in this sort of thing will try and come to your aid. voters kept the senate, nothing else, but if you are looking for a consolation prize I am pretty sure congressional investigations are still going to dominate the "docket".
But Trump is still President, isn't he?

you done yet?
keep praying

you're so easy.
yeah that's why my health aid sets me up with such soft targets :abgg2q.jpg:
I hope they don't allow you to go outside on your own, without a health aid
nothing like fresh air for a reawakening eh?...what happened to the "TDS" portion of your diatribe? same thing happened to the white liberal from yesterday, he just started rambling about stuff outside the discussion and then quit...perhaps I am the cure for "TDS".

keep praying

yeah that's why my health aid sets me up with such soft targets :abgg2q.jpg:

nothing like fresh air for a reawakening eh?...what happened to the "TDS" portion of your diatribe? same thing happened to the white liberal from yesterday, he just started rambling about stuff outside the discussion and then quit...perhaps I am the cure for "TDS".
boy, you really do have lots of time on your hands

During her appearance on MSNBC's "The Sunday Show," Setmayer made a point of noting that the GOP lawmaker is likely being investigated by the DOJ and that his committee will be overseeing their work.

"I want to remind people who Jim Jordan is," Setmayer told host Jonathan Capehart. "Jim Jordan is potentially under investigation by the Department of Justice. He is now about to become the chairman of the Judiciary Committee which has direct oversight of the Department of Justice; there's something incredibly wrong with that."

"Jim Jordan was an insurrectionist," she charged. "He was one the people in those backdoor deals with Rudy Giuliani and all those others to overturn the fair election in this country. He now has the power of the gavel, of the oversight committee for the Department of Justice. This is what people have voted into power."

"I think it is a responsibility for all of us who have a platform to remind the American people that elections have consequences," she continued. "We cannot ignore the role that they played in almost losing our democracy on January sixth, they should all be held accountable and asked questions about."

"Jim Jordan really needs to shut the hell up with the righteous indignation about anything," she exclaimed, "Because he has not been held accountable for his own transgressions and I think that they should come sooner rather than later."

No one cares. They way the Democrats abused power, it is a moot point.

Had Democrats / Capitol Police, at a minimum, put up security fencing that had been used successfuly in the past J6 would never have happened.

1678710427637.png

Despite having months ro prepare and adequate threat intel, Pelosi, Raskin, Schumer, the Sergeants-At-Arms of the House and Senate, the DC Mayor, the DOJ, FBI, ATF, DHS, AND LOCAL / DC / Capitol Police FAILED TO PREVENT J6 AND PROTECT ThE CAPITOL.

DropMic.jpg

Forum List

Back