'Insufficient Privileges'

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
I got that message in the middle of trying to reply in a thread. What does it mean?

not you again.jpg

Yeah, there is something weird going on. I was just chastized and deleted for supposedly threatening someone I like on a thread ----- when I certainly didn't mean to insult or threaten the poster! I was replying affirmatively to his post, I thought ---- I really don't know what is going on. It seems to be a new mod, or one I never saw before, anyway.

I got that message in the middle of trying to reply in a thread. What does it mean?
  • "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge / Announcements / Race Relations-Racism / Religion and Ethics: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

Yeah, there is something weird going on. I was just chastized and deleted for supposedly threatening someone I like on a thread ----- when I certainly didn't mean to insult or threaten the poster! I was replying affirmatively to his post, I thought ---- I really don't know what is going on. It seems to be a new mod, or one I never saw before, anyway.

Well then I better be careful for even though it was in the badlands, yesterday I was just joking around with somebody (and they knew it too) and I told them that if I didn't platonically love them that I would verbally be smacking the you-know-what out of them because they were playfully being annoying. It was all in play, but I don't know anymore if that would be seen as a threat by somebody on here. Why would you threaten somebody you like though? Odd. I like this person too but I was actually playfully "threatening them" so that might be seen as blasphemy or something. XD

View attachment 649053

Civility and manners to get the USMB off the algorithm microscopes

We might even become respectable and get invited to some of those fancy parties with champaign and those hors dervees' thingees if we behave.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

We've been doing fine with flat beer and bologna sandwiches for at least 15 years.

Champaign and those hor dervees thingees... that's not for us.

Forum List

Back