Instead of Tracking Down 300 Americans Who Stood Around At The Capitol On 6 Jan, Are They Looking For These Guys?

You are potentially dangerous....to our Nation's democracy. There's nothing more dangerous to our Nation than a bunch of people so easily duped, by one single demi god like Trump with his minions.

You will cause the next riot or next insurrection, based on lies.....again and again....because y'all no longer have the capability, to rationalize and discern, the facts and truth.....I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now...two years later and you still haven't used a single brain cell of your own to figure out that you've been duped by the big lie and liar....there is no doubt, you are a cult.

You're not making sense. ON one hand you say we are only dangerous POLITICALLY, and then you go back to saying that we will riot or do an insurrection.

Yet, the context is my question about concern for those who would be hurt, and in your post, there is again, not even a hint of such concern....

Either you don't really believe the shit you are saying, OR, you have a sociopathic lack of concern for those that will be hurt as a result of your escalation/our response.

Which is it? Are you lying or simply utterly without a soul?

J6 insurrectionists :D are more dangerous to our democratic republic! They so easily believed a lie, with no legal facts, and tried to harm our Nation....! This means they have no common sense, or regard for our Nation of laws....and would repeat their crimes again and again, until they destroyed our entire nation.

The other thugs, are local problems, that need local attention!

What part of the word protestors did you not understand?

Just because leftists, RINOs, and their MSM lackeys call them something else and their brain-dead useful idiot minions parrot it does not mean that it is true.

To be honest, I'm of the view that the smash&grab Dicks & Karens who snag the Rolex display or the diamond tiara or Nike shoes are less of a threat to America than some mis-informed Conservative partisan extremists that want to bring America down by subverting our Constitutional processes while violently attacking our assembled legislators.

But that's just me.

And then this picture below:
Who here is claiming that that individual is not one of the Black Republicans? Or Black Conservatives for America?
How do they do know that he is?
Or is not?
Do those blokes who riot in the streets in the shadow of the Floyd protests carry party affiliation badges?

In short, is that guy really a conservative idealogue ala' Steve Bannon who famously asserted: "Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal, too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment."

Notably, as you may recall, Steve Bannon is a well known cheerleader for Don Trump and the Alt-Right.
So "destroying the state" seems to fit in this graphic depiction of a suggested Uber Conservative vandal.

Thus......we may be seeing in the pic a Alt-Right Bannon/Trump acolyte?

1659973197848.png

Forum List

Back