Inspirational red-pill video a working man put on the internet talking about struggling to make it through the economic shutdown.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
The guy tells about his struggle to make it through the pandemic and why he's voting for Trump in 2020. The video is titled "Message to Tim Pool". However, despite the fact that it already has 870,000 views, when I search for that on YouTube, his video was not on the first page of results. A video mocking his video was the first match that referenced the video.

Last edited:
The guy tells about his struggle to make it through the pandemic and why he's voting for Trump in 2020. The video is titled "A Message to Tim Pool". However, despite the fact that it already has 870,000 views, when I search for that on YouTube, his video was not on the first page of results. A video mocking his video was the first match that referenced the video.

Straight from the heart and honest. Welcome aboard the Trump Train.

The guy tells about his struggle to make it through the pandemic and why he's voting for Trump in 2020. The video is titled "Message to Tim Pool". However, despite the fact that it already has 870,000 views, when I search for that on YouTube, his video was not on the first page of results. A video mocking his video was the first match that referenced the video.

I cant find the video on YouTube at all

yes the the reply by alibaba hasan is there but not the video you posted

it seems youtube has removed it entirely

Last edited:

Forum List

Back