Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Unfortunately you are correct. . But I recognize myself as Swedish heritage, more important to me than this country I have always lived in. The only flag occupying my pole is the Swedish one.

Are the Swedish protesting in the streets, stopping traffic and causing damage to public and private property? Are they chanting things like "WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

Are the Swedish harming property values across the country?

Do the Swedish have the highest rate of violent crime and murder per capita in the US? Do they have the highest incarceration rates per capita?

Are the Swedish making it difficult for police to do their jobs because they fear riots if they have to get violent with a Swedish suspect?

Are the Swedish causing businesses to move out or close down because of theft and armed robberies?

Apples and Oranges.
Are the Swedes putting on camos, lacing up their combat boots and putting their lives on the line in some hell hole to defend America's interests around the world? Black soldiers are doing that and always have. Their blood is mingled with that of all Americans of all races on countless battlefields.
That their brethren back home have to protest in the streets to bring their social grievances to the attention to the world is
A damning indictment of the system.

Fuck Sweden. If your allegiace to Sweden is greater than your allegiace to America get the hell out of here and go home. I would rather have ten loyal black. American soldiers than thousands of Swedes who come to take opportunities without having shared in the blood pact every soldier shares
In combat for his nation.

What about Swedish Americans?

Richard Bong - Wikipedia[/u
I side with the forefathers on that one.
If you are born here you aren't a Swede you are an American.

2cd gen immigrants are likely to have strong ties to their homeland.

For second generation immigrants, their homeland is the United States.

YOu are the one denying the Americanism of your fellow Americans based on policies.

You are the one that is espousing hatred of, for one example, Christians.
America is a secular state. You might live here but you are not an American.

If God said to you, it's me or America, pick one? You'd pick God while I can pick - America. And ISIS-types? Same answer.

NO, the American government is a secular government. The American nation is still very religious.

You hate your fellow Americans who are Christian. Unless they are minorities.

This is revealed by your attempt to claim that being Christian means you can't be an American.

You are the bad guy here.
Most Americans aren't Americans, they are little religious useless ignorant shits like you (afraid of their own shadow).
Does it HURT to be that stupid?

What hurts you is - people telling the truth.

Want to prove me wrong? Then defend the wearing of the burka? Go.
You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up your ass and did the Macarena.

What the hell does a burka have to do with anything I posted?

It only bothers him when whites do it.
Being white that makes sense (that I am not about to point the finger at - other races).

Nonsense.

You know that a majority of whites do not support your policies, thus you want to marginalize them and their culture(s), so that you don't have explain your attacks on their culture and heritage and interests.

I'm sure you are very supportive of OTHER races who "point fingers" at whites, are you not?
The majority voted for - Clinton. Try again.
Factually incorrect.

Ah, no.
Actually, yes. No candidate got a majority of the popular vote in the 2016 Presidential election.

Does it HURT to be that stupid?

You stating the religious Americans are not Americans, is not the "truth", that is just you revealing yourself to be a very bigoted and hateful person.

When forced to choose between America and God, I can choose America. Most cannot hence, Americans in name only.

Your bigotry has been established so we can stop beating that dead horse.

WHat other groups do you hate and wish to marginalize and discriminate against?

In a liberal nation, anyone who is illiberal should be out of politics and kept to the borders of decent society. They really don't belong here and won't defend what founded the nation. Morons for God.

And what liberal nation are you talking about?

...But illegal immigration was down under Obama.
That has nothing to do with the Dems standing by Illegal Aliens rather than their own countrymen.
It has to do with you claiming Democrats believe in open borders. It has to do with you lying about Democrats supporting illegal aliens.

There are some people, like me, that believe those brought here by their parents & have lived here a long time, should not be deported.

The problem, with you assholes is that you act like you actually did something to be a US citizen when you likely did nothing except be born to a US citizen parent or born here in the US. Those crossing illegally to help their families have done more to be here than you did.

So park the attitude.

Oh, yeah. Breaking our laws, taking our jobs, lowering our pay scale gives them more right to be here than an American. Then you wonder why you are losing power so quickly?

Unfortunately you are correct. . But I recognize myself as Swedish heritage, more important to me than this country I have always lived in. The only flag occupying my pole is the Swedish one.

You should find the courage of your convictions and take your pole to Sweden.

dude; Only untermenchen make excuses instead of the results, of a valid, refutation.

No excuses here, liar.

You can't or won't do anything to support your assumption that Chicago has more guns.

I've posted a link to a report on a study showing that urban centers normally have MUCH lower levels of gun ownership.

You spout lots of gibberish to try to distract from the simply fact that you can't back up your shit.
dear; I am a federalist; drugs and guns, are no form of Excuse for the militia of the United States.

There should be No security problems in our free States, because, they all have a Commander in Chief, "of security".

Your moronic word salad is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

You can't or won't do anything to support your assumption that Chicago has more guns.

I've posted a link to a report on a study showing that urban centers normally have MUCH lower levels of gun ownership.

You spout lots of gibberish to try to distract from the simply fact that you can't back up your shit.
dear, you don't have a point; only propaganda and rhetoric.

There should be No security problems in our free States, because, they all have a Commander in Chief, "of security".

Your moronic word salad is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

End our War on Crime, right wingers. We have, a Second Amendment.

Are the Swedish protesting in the streets, stopping traffic and causing damage to public and private property? Are they chanting things like "WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

Are the Swedish harming property values across the country?

Do the Swedish have the highest rate of violent crime and murder per capita in the US? Do they have the highest incarceration rates per capita?

Are the Swedish making it difficult for police to do their jobs because they fear riots if they have to get violent with a Swedish suspect?

Are the Swedish causing businesses to move out or close down because of theft and armed robberies?

Apples and Oranges.
Are the Swedes putting on camos, lacing up their combat boots and putting their lives on the line in some hell hole to defend America's interests around the world? Black soldiers are doing that and always have. Their blood is mingled with that of all Americans of all races on countless battlefields.
That their brethren back home have to protest in the streets to bring their social grievances to the attention to the world is
A damning indictment of the system.

Fuck Sweden. If your allegiace to Sweden is greater than your allegiace to America get the hell out of here and go home. I would rather have ten loyal black. American soldiers than thousands of Swedes who come to take opportunities without having shared in the blood pact every soldier shares
In combat for his nation.

What about Swedish Americans?

Richard Bong - Wikipedia
Should we import Indonesian or Swedish women to help right wing women, advance their Cause?

National Thong Day!

That has nothing to do with the Dems standing by Illegal Aliens rather than their own countrymen.
It has to do with you claiming Democrats believe in open borders. It has to do with you lying about Democrats supporting illegal aliens...
Incorrect.

Obumble's treatment of Dreamers tells us all we need to know.

Hillary's "path to citizenship" tells us all we need to know.

...There are some people, like me, that believe those brought here by their parents & have lived here a long time, should not be deported...
That's nice.

...The problem, with you assholes...
Blow it out your ass, Princess.

.... is that you act like you actually did something to be a US citizen when you likely did nothing except be born to a US citizen parent or born here in the US...
Correct. My ancestors worked to give me that birthright. I (and we) intend to defend it against those who would cheapen it, such as yourself.

...Those crossing illegally to help their families have done more to be here than you did...
Doesn't matter.

They have no legal right to be here.

So back home they go.

It's the law.

Don't like the law?

Change it.

...So park the attitude.
Sit down, child.

The GOP ISnt blameless either. In my opinion, consorting with Russians to gain political power, offshoring businesses to avoid paying taxes or iving wages and attempting to destroy the middle class is worse.
The Dems want Illegal Aliens to stay because they fantasize about future loyal legions of Democratic voters.

The Pubs want Illegal Aliens to stay because they want to continue exploiting Shadow Workers without rights who work for dirt-cheap near-slave wages.

Neither party is on the side of the American Worker in this matter.

It took a scary demagogic autocrat with an anti-Illegals bent, to begin to break the deadlock.

It has to do with you claiming Democrats believe in open borders. It has to do with you lying about Democrats supporting illegal aliens...
Incorrect.

Obumble's treatment of Dreamers tells us all we need to know.

Hillary's "path to citizenship" tells us all we need to know.

...There are some people, like me, that believe those brought here by their parents & have lived here a long time, should not be deported...
That's nice.

...The problem, with you assholes...
Blow it out your ass, Princess.

.... is that you act like you actually did something to be a US citizen when you likely did nothing except be born to a US citizen parent or born here in the US...
Correct. My ancestors worked to give me that birthright. I (and we) intend to defend it against those who would cheapen it, such as yourself.

...Those crossing illegally to help their families have done more to be here than you did...
Doesn't matter.

They have no legal right to be here.

So back home they go.

It's the law.

Don't like the law?

Change it.

...So park the attitude.
Sit down, child.
The Expected Trump Crackdown on Dreamers Hasn’t Materialized – Mother Jones

Multiculturalism as a way to a better planetary life is an unproven liberal feel good and another opportunity to call racist anyone who does not jump in with both feet
Why is it supposed than an Asian, African and American are inherently going to get along better and work together better than three Asians?
Why, liberal feel good is why. Again, theoretical sentimentality being incorrectly given precedent over actual outcome and fact
In the mechanical world the cogs that best fit together tend to work most effectively

Last edited:
Multiculturalism as a way to a better planetary life is an unproven liberal feel good and another opportunity to call racist anyone who does not jump in with both feet
Why is it supposed than an Asian, African and American are inherently going to get along better and work together better than three Asians?
Why, liberal feel good is why. Again, theoretical sentimentality being incorrectly given precedent over actual outcome and fact
In the mechanical world the cogs that best fit together tend to work most effectively

False analogy.

Multiculturalism = Cultural Suicide

Tolerance and respect for modest numbers of people from alien cultures is one thing.

Opening the gates and allowing hordes of barbarians to overrun the castle - merely so that LibTards can feel better - is quite another.

Especially when the barbarians follow a Warrior Religion that is hostile to everything but its own dogma and which promises Paradise to its Warriors.

You've got to have a Death Wish, when admitting large numbers of such vipers into your home.

That, or a Bruised Brain.

Last edited:

You stating the religious Americans are not Americans, is not the "truth", that is just you revealing yourself to be a very bigoted and hateful person.

When forced to choose between America and God, I can choose America. Most cannot hence, Americans in name only.

Your bigotry has been established so we can stop beating that dead horse.

WHat other groups do you hate and wish to marginalize and discriminate against?

In a liberal nation, anyone who is illiberal should be out of politics and kept to the borders of decent society. They really don't belong here and won't defend what founded the nation. Morons for God.

And what liberal nation are you talking about?
The USA, of course.

Forum List

Back