Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Not Dreamers
Schemers
Scammers

Dreamers is a feelings derived label by weak and weepy libs who needed a safe space alternative to the fact based identification of "illegal"

Liberals really believe they can fix the way browns and blacks behave
We can fix most whites so, what's the problem?

Doesn't matter, you lefties like the status quo. Any attempt to fix anything is met with massive resistance.

BS.

What would you racist RWs say to equal education, starting at birth?

Yeah, that's what you've done in the past and it's what you're doing now.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Doesn't matter, you lefties like the status quo. Any attempt to fix anything is met with massive resistance.

BS.

By equal education you mean people paying for somebody else's kid on the other side of town?

The innocents who pay a price are the people of color. Blacks, Native Americans, Hispanics, Muslims, Asians ...

Multiculturalism doesn't affect the countries of non-whites.

The innocent are the indigenous British who are being mass murdered and raped in their own country, as well as the French, Swedes, Germans etc.

What about Swedish Americans?

Richard Bong - Wikipedia[/u
I side with the forefathers on that one.
If you are born here you aren't a Swede you are an American.

2cd gen immigrants are likely to have strong ties to their homeland.

For second generation immigrants, their homeland is the United States.

Infortme says otherwise.

Do you want to call him a liar about what is going on in his own heart, as you so often do with me?
Who is Infortme?

Sorry, initforme, the American who was proclaiming his loyalty to Sweden.

BS.

1. First of all, fuck you you race baiting asshole.

2. Second of all, every time the subject(s) come up, my position has always been that I believe that parental involvement is the primary driver of educational outcome, and that I want action to lower illegitimacy in the black community. Thus, I have been calling for educational equality all the time.

3. And you are an asshole for being so willing to call someone a racist so easily. Fuck you.

The biggest problem with the 'dreamer' thing is participation. I don't think too many people would be too put out if kids who really were brought across the border through no choice of their own and know no other country and culture than America had some special consideration (although, yes, still in violation of US immigration law), if we could be sure that whatever process was in place successfully and completely weeded out frauds and the fucking animals of MS13 and the like.

When forced to choose between America and God, I can choose America. Most cannot hence, Americans in name only.

Your bigotry has been established so we can stop beating that dead horse.

WHat other groups do you hate and wish to marginalize and discriminate against?

In a liberal nation, anyone who is illiberal should be out of politics and kept to the borders of decent society. They really don't belong here and won't defend what founded the nation. Morons for God.

And what liberal nation are you talking about?
The USA, of course.

No, the USA is not a liberal nation. We have liberals here, but that doesn't make it a liberal nation.

If we were a liberal nation, our country would have collapsed many years ago just like liberal cities have been doing for some time now.

When you let faggots marry and all religions pray, that is a liberal nation. Suck it up, buttercup.

Last edited:
Your bigotry has been established so we can stop beating that dead horse.

WHat other groups do you hate and wish to marginalize and discriminate against?

In a liberal nation, anyone who is illiberal should be out of politics and kept to the borders of decent society. They really don't belong here and won't defend what founded the nation. Morons for God.

The USA, of course.

No, the USA is not a liberal nation. We have liberals here, but that doesn't make it a liberal nation.

If we were a liberal nation, our country would have collapsed many years ago just like liberal cities have been doing for some time now.

When you let faggots marry, that is a liberal nation. Suck it up, buttercup.

When it occurs because of judicial activism and massive propaganda from the Left, it is not.

...What would you like them to do?
1. Congress passes legislation de jure stripping Islam of its de facto recognition as a religion

2. Congress passes legislation prohibiting subscribers to that political ideology from entering the country
Yeah, not gonna happen. And the Congress isn't allowed to. Next.

We don't want to play National Russian Roulette, and see which immigrant ends up deadly, even if there's some fine people in their ranks, why can't they find a similar nation?
America is a nation for dreamers. Always has been.

Let em dream somewhere else.

Nah, that would go against the intent of the Founders.

1. Congress passes legislation de jure stripping Islam of its de facto recognition as a religion

2. Congress passes legislation prohibiting subscribers to that political ideology from entering the country
Yeah, not gonna happen. And the Congress isn't allowed to. Next.

We don't want to play National Russian Roulette, and see which immigrant ends up deadly, even if there's some fine people in their ranks, why can't they find a similar nation?
America is a nation for dreamers. Always has been.

Let em dream somewhere else.

Nah, that would go against the intent of the Founders.

The Founders would have rightfully considered ms-13 to be savages and shot them if they tried to enter civilization.

The USA, of course.

When it occurs because of judicial activism and massive propaganda from the Left, it is not.

Sorry, this is not a nation for your kind.

The USA, of course.

Sorry, this is not a nation for your kind.

Your intent to marginalize the largest single ethnic block has long been obvious.

It is incredible to me that anyone has NOT seen it.

But incredibly, many have not, including tens of millions of whites.

So, as before, thank you for your efforts in waking them up.

Days coming, when your bullshit talk won't be fooling anyone anymore.

Just lousy social management; the Romans merely needed a market friendly visa with work authorization.

They tried that. It is a big part of why ROme was sacked. Again and again.
No, they didn't. If they had, they would have directed that tribe to "make themselves useful", and establish a colonia on the "other flank".

Forum List

Back