Infuriating government intereference

Wait, you're upset about the government being intrusive, but you want the military sent to US cities to act as police?

You mean the border?

Sure, if St. Louis, Chicago, and New Orleans are all on the border. ;)

Who the fuck said anything about putting the military in those cities?

Did you not read the OP?

"a government who CLEARLY doesn't give a shit about gun violence because if they did they would have the troops in St Louis,Chicago,New Orleans etc arresting actual CRIMINALS with guns".

WTF are you talking about?
The OP never mentioned anything about deploying the military to any of those cities or deploying the military at all.
Are ya fucken retarded?
Yeah but in those situations more should have been done to eradicate the violence in those gang riddled Demon-crat strong holds.

You mean the border?

Did you not read the OP?

"a government who CLEARLY doesn't give a shit about gun violence because if they did they would have the troops in St Louis,Chicago,New Orleans etc arresting actual CRIMINALS with guns".

The OP never mentioned anything about deploying the military to any of those cities or deploying the military at all.
Are ya fucken retarded?
Yeah but in those situations more should have been done to eradicate the violence in those gang riddled Demon-crat strong holds.

Personally I dont give a rats ass if they kill each other wholesale in dem cities!
Fuck em! Let em reap what they sow.

Did you not read the OP?

Are ya fucken retarded?

Personally I dont give a rats ass if they kill each other wholesale in dem cities!
Fuck em! Let em reap what they sow.
It sure has been a spectacle for the on lookers that's for sure.

Wait, you're upset about the government being intrusive, but you want the military sent to US cities to act as police?

You mean the border?

Did you not read the OP?

Are ya fucken retarded?

I just quoted the relevant portion of the OP. You seem to have some reading comprehension issues. What else is the idea of the government having troops in St. Louis, Chicago, and New Orleans supposed to mean? Boy Scout troops? :p

The OP said that if the government gave a shit about gun violence it would have troops in St. Louis, Chicago, New Orleans etc. What's confusing about that?

You mean the border?

Did you not read the OP?

Are ya fucken retarded?

I just quoted the relevant portion of the OP. You seem to have some reading comprehension issues. What else is the idea of the government having troops in St. Louis, Chicago, and New Orleans supposed to mean? Boy Scout troops? :p

The OP said that if the government gave a shit about gun violence it would have troops in St. Louis, Chicago, New Orleans etc. What's confusing about that?

Nobody wants troops in our liberal cities.
In fact I want those cities to fend for themselves when it comes to their murder rates.
Let the mayor tell the police to stand down while their citizens destroy their own neighborhoods.
Fuck em!!!!
To be honest I want them to increase their efforts in trashing their own cities.

The only problem I see is liberal idiots moving south to conservative states to gain financially yet they vote for the same dumbass policies.

I took my mother to buy a pistol this morning they were having a black Friday sale at gun shop,first its infuriating a government who CLEARLY doesn't give a shit about gun violence because if they did they would have the troops in St Louis,Chicago,New Orleans etc arresting actual CRIMINALS with guns,anyways she has to fill out an INTRUSIVE form to exercise her 2nd amendment right that turns into a 15 minute wait for someone who was a TEACHER in 2 different states and has had NUMEROUS federal background checks and cleared them all only to be told by government flunky on other end of line that there is a delay! 6 fucking day wait for them at any time to remove their head from their asses and say she can USE her RIGHT to purchase a weapon.

My take. I will NEVER purchase a gun from a shop or someone who does background checks because its NONE of the governments business what I am doing or what I am buying! Its a RIGHT not a privilege! I will purchase the parts and build my own or I will do a private sale. Anyone else get downright PISSED when you have to ask permission to exercise your RIGHT to own and purchase a gun!? Let's hope no one tries breaking into her home in the next 6 days while the government takes its sweet ass time.

Military,National Guard whatever...just shows they don't really care about gun violence
I took my mother to buy a pistol this morning they were having a black Friday sale at gun shop,first its infuriating a government who CLEARLY doesn't give a shit about gun violence because if they did they would have the troops in St Louis,Chicago,New Orleans etc arresting actual CRIMINALS with guns,anyways she has to fill out an INTRUSIVE form to exercise her 2nd amendment right that turns into a 15 minute wait for someone who was a TEACHER in 2 different states and has had NUMEROUS federal background checks and cleared them all only to be told by government flunky on other end of line that there is a delay! 6 fucking day wait for them at any time to remove their head from their asses and say she can USE her RIGHT to purchase a weapon.

My take. I will NEVER purchase a gun from a shop or someone who does background checks because its NONE of the governments business what I am doing or what I am buying! Its a RIGHT not a privilege! I will purchase the parts and build my own or I will do a private sale. Anyone else get downright PISSED when you have to ask permission to exercise your RIGHT to own and purchase a gun!? Let's hope no one tries breaking into her home in the next 6 days while the government takes its sweet ass time.

I see.....so terrorists can forgo the excrutiating 15 minutes your poor old mom had to endure equates to the price of freedom in '18?

~S~
1. "terrorists" either got them guns LEGALLY after this intrusive ILLEGAL background check
2. OR they got them illegally off the streets

So yep we should do away with it as it either didn't work if they bought them legally OR it was went around completely which is exactly what we will start doing. Might just go buy some uppers and lowers and make myself a weapon free of ANY government registration they have no idea exists.

Military,National Guard whatever...just shows they don't really care about gun violence

I see.....so terrorists can forgo the excrutiating 15 minutes your poor old mom had to endure equates to the price of freedom in '18?

~S~
1. "terrorists" either got them guns LEGALLY after this intrusive ILLEGAL background check
2. OR they got them illegally off the streets

So yep we should do away with it as it either didn't work if they bought them legally OR it was went around completely which is exactly what we will start doing. Might just go buy some uppers and lowers and make myself a weapon free of ANY government registration they have no idea exists.

So you're solution is to empower bad guys to forgo any checks at all?

as as aside, those of you who build firearms yourself are the most monitored.

but hey, don't let me ruin yet another cognitive dissonance firearm orgy of ignorance

~S~

Look at it this way: It's better for YOU if "The Government" knows who has what (guns). Easier to identify perpetrators of crimes, easier to keep those who should not have guns from getting them, and as far as YOUR identity, who gives a shit? Are you a criminal? Don't worry about it.

Why should anyone have a problem w/governance knowing what firearms they own?

~S~
All depends on who is in control of government. Might be plenty wrong with it if it is growing or going overboard.

New Topics

Forum List

Back