Inflation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A country's population is irrelevant. But if you want to play that game, why does China, which has the highest population of any country on earth, currently have an inflation rate of 2.1%?
If only we could be more like China. . .

• Turkey had by far the highest inflation rate in the first quarter of 2022, at 54.8%.
  • The country where inflation has grown fastest is Israel, with a 25-fold increase.
  • --------------------------------------------------------

I bet you don't want to live there!

If only we could be more like China. . .
cheap rates, the people get paid of a lower wage, get used to it, inflation as USA their long last manufacturing. I say get used to it as people; unless people get lower wages in the US. People in the US aren't going to stand for it.

The more you pay people , the higher prices for everything.

7.4%

The average inflation rate around the world is 7.4%. The global inflation rate surged from 4.35% in 2021, and 3.18% in 2020. The top countries with the highest inflation are the typical group of suspects. The top ten have suffered from hyperinflation consistently even when the rest of the world had very low inflation rates.

Worldwide Inflation by Country 2022

View attachment 760986
inflationdata.com/articles/2022/05/21/worldwide-inflation-by-country-2022/
Nobody in America trying to make ends meet cares about "the world", it's just another in a long line of dem attempts to deflect from the problems they are causing here at home.

As I am typing this I'm sure your ilk is trying to come-up with something else to deflect-away the hard recession that will soon be upon us. You already moved the goal posts once and sorta got away with it due to your MSM fifth column parroting what leftist Ivy League elites wanted them to say.

Statista-Woldwide-Inflation1.jpg

Your link is for the "projected" inflation rates, and is dated May of 2022.

This one is more current and accurate:

Inflation Rate - Countries - List | World

The more you pay people , the higher prices for everything.

Then the only remedy for high inflation is a higher unemployment rate.

There goes the notion that Biden is creating more jobs than any other President. If he actually was, he would be doing nothing but causing the inflation rate to rise.

cheap rates, the people get paid of a lower wage, get used to it, inflation as USA their long last manufacturing. I say get used to it as people; unless people get lower wages in the US. People in the US aren't going to stand for it.
every time a demafasict takes office and wreaks the economy we are told we need to get used to it, that it’s the new normal

sorry, not gonna happen.

Naturally the pandemic was going on. People weren't driving and staying home.
So what you are saying is that Joe Biden who killed more people with Covid, drove up the prices because
A. Gasoline prices necessarily had to go up, so more people would be forced to drive EV's
B. Food prices had to go up because to get those products to market, there was a jam up at the California ports.
C. More people were still staying home getting money to do nothing, so the dollar was weakened with nothing backing it.

Yeah, when you give people free money that has a tendency to inflate the dollar bigly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back