Inflation is here thanks Jo

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Refute it then.
Conservatism..is a DEAD and FAILED ideology. (in its current iteration).
Refute something that didn't happen. You said 4 decades of Republicans policies? We had the Obama policies and screwed up economy jobs are never coming back. Trump brings those jobs back and Biden tanks the economy again.

Refute something that didn't happen. You said 4 decades of Republicans policies? We had the Obama policies and screwed up economy jobs are never coming back. Trump brings those jobs back and Biden tanks the economy again.
You haven't proved anything, I doubt you didn't finish arithmetic beyond a D minus; not an F since the 4th grade teacher didn't want to have him in her/his class ever again.

FOUR DECADES of REPUBLICAN and CONSERVATIVE policies....because..tax cuts...God approves!! LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

Guess those must have been those four magic invisible decades where democrats sat on their faces as usual doing jack!

Four decades that JOE BIDEN was a senator jerking off under the table when he wasn't sleeping.

But don't worry, Joe got his plenty good from Xi Jinping.

Conservatism..is a DEAD and FAILED ideology.

Good thing then we have your live and well ideology which has brought us food shortages, energy shortages, inflation, recession, massive crime, debt, invasion, and the brink of two wars.

R.jpg

When inflation is under control in less than a year, what will be the next goalpost you people are going to move to OP?

moving-goalpost.gif

Guess those must have been those four magic invisible decades where democrats sat on their faces as usual doing jack!

Four decades that JOE BIDEN was a senator jerking off under the table when he wasn't sleeping.

But don't worry, Joe got his plenty good from Xi Jinping.
Dems did everything they could do to fuck with the Middle class.

I said when it is, not that it is. I'm saying here and now, that it will be in less than a year.

What will you and your dishonest hack ilk move the goalpost to then?
Jo had no workable plan to end inflation dumbass he is making it worse

Jo had no workable plan to end inflation dumbass he is making it worse
Just be honest, for once in your miserable life, and tell me from now, where you and your dishonest ilk plan to move the goalpost to when inflation is no longer an issue in less than a year.

Forum List

Back