Inflation is a tax on the poor.. Other things the buy-voters Student Loan bailout does

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

Inflation is a tax on everyone! But Mr Big Spender doesn't care. His party does not care and accepts this un-Constitutional EO behemoth because the D party is LOSING in the public forum and headed toward losing big in November. In other words, it is designed to BUY VOTES.

See paragraph 5 here..

Democrats do not want a middle class...they want the elites and they want the lower working slave class, WHO WILL NEVER see the inside of a university unless they're washng the floors nights and holidays.

Democrats do not want a middle class...they want the elites and they want the lower working slave class. WHO WILL NEVER see the inside of a university unless they're washng the floors nights and holidays.
because they want to rule and that requires people being stupid... I mean: uneducated. They cannot rule if people are onto them..

Inflation is a tax on everyone! But Mr Big Spender doesn't care. His party does not care and accepts this un-Constitutional EO behemoth because the D party is LOSING in the public forum and headed toward losing big in November. In other words, it is designed to BUY VOTES.

See paragraph 5 here..
Right after the elections, Biden will turn the new IRS army loose on the taxpayers to recoup some of that student loan "forgiveness".

Right after the elections, Biden will turn the new IRS army loose on the taxpayers to recoup some of that student loan "forgiveness".
exactly. But as u say, he will wait until after the mid-terms. It's all politics all the time with the elite Dimrats

When is America going to wake up to the crookedness and dishonesty of Demonrats?

I can't say the Rs are never guilty of over-promising just to get elected and then turning their backs on the voters.. it happens.

But at least when Rs are in the WH and at least one brach of Congress we don't have 8.7% inflation... don't have NEGATIVE GDP growth.. don't double the Debt

and I could go on and and on... At least no R that i know of is in bed w/ China.. .compromised because of big sums of money that evil empire has given him..

Breaking: After Biden announces $10k to $20k in free money, government student grant website crashes with people applying.

exactly. But as u say, he will wait until after the mid-terms. It's all politics all the time with the elite Dimrats

When is America going to wake up to the crookedness and dishonesty of Demonrats?

I can't say the Rs are never guilty of over-promising just to get elected and then turning their backs on the voters.. it happens.

But at least when Rs are in the WH and at least one brach of Congress we don't have 8.7% inflation... don't have NEGATIVE GDP growth.. don't double the Debt

and I could go on and and on... At least no R that i know of is in bed w/ China.. .compromised because of big sums of money that evil empire has given him..

McConnell. DEFINITELY. he and his wifey for years. But there's a difference between deep state rinos and maga conservatives..and that last is what we need more of. and if they betray us..they're gone.

McConnell. DEFINITELY. he and his wifey for years. But there's a difference between deep state rinos and maga conservatives..and that last is what we need more of. and if they betray us..they're gone.
oh yeh... I forgot about him

But he's not really a R.. so there's that

1661469646103.png

See paragraph 5 here..

Fox News = Fake News. There is nothing inflationary about this.

Democrats do not want a middle class...they want the elites and they want the lower working slave class, WHO WILL NEVER see the inside of a university unless they're washng the floors nights and holidays.

That is the Republican Party. They have woefully underfunded higher education. That forces students to take on more debt. In addition, Pell grants have been cut by Republicans as well.

Are you a actual idiot or do you just play one? Apparently you oppose the rich following the tax laws.

I am sure that Democrats agree with you. These right wing fascist Senate candidates will give Democrats a bigger edge in the Senate.

See paragraph 5 here..
President Potatohead got filthy rich off his Chicom buddies (and others). Him and his family will live high on the hog the rest of their lives so he doesn't give a shit about us peons that suffer because of his failed polices.

Inflation is a cruel tax.

The price we pay for letting him get away with stealing an election. An Idiot Tax.

i thought it was automatic, that u didn't have to apply?

just another lie, I guess...

:rolleyes:

If your information is already on file, then it will be automatic. For example, people who are under a income based repayment plan have their income information on file.

That is the Republican Party. They have woefully underfunded higher education. That forces students to take on more debt. In addition, Pell grants have been cut by Republicans as well.
Your education ought to be your own business. Maybe student should start using better judgement on what they major in. Secondly...the colleges and universities are sitting on trusts worth billions. THEY are the ones overcharging students for worthless education. LOOK TO THEM and democrats who enable them. Their think tanks are destroying the future of this nation. Our kids know nothing.

Forum List

Back