Infanticide VS Abortion.

We value the life of an innocent child more than we value the life of the very worst convicted criminal.

It is those of you who value the criminal more than the innocent child who have some explaining to do.

Isaiah 5:20 seems apropos.
You value the life of an innocent child more than you value the life of an innocent adult.

You value the life of an innocent child more than you value the life of an innocent adult.
Coyote_011810043077b214de0c281d679e39fd.jpg

Why conservatives support the death penalty but oppose abortion?

(p.s. I don’t believe in any inherent sanctity of human life just because it is human life)
Left wing cliches are a dime a dozen but it takes an average of fifteen years and a room full of appeals to finally authorize the execution of a condemned prisoner. It takes a couple of days and a trip to Planned Parenthood clinic to hire a technician to kill a innocent human. What's the point again?

Left wing cliches are a dime a dozen but it takes an average of fifteen years and a room full of appeals to finally authorize the execution of a condemned prisoner. It takes a couple of days and a trip to Planned Parenthood clinic to hire a technician to kill a innocent human. What's the point again?
So, again, you are saying it is ok to kill an innocent man as long as he gets plentry of appeals.

So, again, you are saying it is ok to kill an innocent man as long as he gets plentry [sic] of appeals.

Nobody is saying that.

That's just your own absurd bullshit attempt at a tu quoque, to cover your support for the unrestrained “right” to murder innocent children in cold blood; without even the faintest vestige of due process granted to the very worst of criminals.

Nobody is saying that.

That's just your own absurd bullshit attempt at a tu quoque, to cover your support for the unrestrained “right” to murder innocent children in cold blood; without even the faintest vestige of due process granted to the very worst of criminals.
Of course you are saying that, EVERY TIME you support the death penalty.

When they support the death penalty.
So if I support jail time for people convicted of a crime, that means I also am automatically “okay” with someone doing time for a crime they didn’t commit?

No one is “okay” with someone being wrongfully convicted. That makes no sense.

So if I support jail time for people convicted of a crime, that means I also am automatically “okay” with someone doing time for a crime they didn’t commit?

No one is “okay” with someone being wrongfully convicted. That makes no sense.
If you are pro-life, and you know innocent people end up on death row, how can you support it?

At least with jail, you can keep trying to prove your innocence. You aren’t dead.

I can’t begin to imagine what it would be like to be on death row and know you were Innocent, and going to die. At least an embryo has no conscious, awareness, thought or feeling.

If you are pro-life, and you know innocent people end up on death row, how can you support it?

At least with jail, you can keep trying to prove your innocence. You aren’t dead.

I can’t begin to imagine what it would be like to be on death row and know you were Innocent, and going to die. At least an embryo has no conscious, awareness, thought or feeling.
Well, for what it’s worth, I only support the death penalty for the worst crimes and only when there is zero doubt of guilt.

Forum List

Back