Indictments. So which is it? Conspiracy (not theory) or coincidence?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
As those who know me know I am not into conspiracy theories and generally find them usually far more manufactured than developed on any verifiable facts. My general rule of thumb is to look for the simplest explanation that more often than not will be the right one. There are exceptions of course.

The simplest definition of 'conspiracy' is "a secret plan by a group to do something. In politics/legal terms it is a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."

We are not speaking of conspiracy THEORY here but of actual conspiracy.

So we come to the Trump indictments and three things seem to be irrefutable.

1. The timing of the indictments or announcement that evidence for prosecution is being gathered has consistently immediately or closely followed really bad news for Joe and/or Hunter Biden.

2. All the prosecutors so far re indictments in four jurisdictions: New York, DC, Florida, Georgia have been George Soros backed prosecutors.

3. Others committing far more obvious acts--the prosecutors call those 'crimes'--have never been so much as reprimanded, much less prosecuted for those crimes. Only Trump's actions seem to merit such scrutiny and purported remedy.

There are rumors that Arizona is now ramping up to bring the next batch of indictments. The prosecutor? Yes, another George Soros backed prosecutor. And it will also no doubt be timed to again protect or blunt bad publicity for Biden(s).

So at what point can we all agree that this is not just another conspiracy theory but constitutes an actual conspiracy that is calculated, planned, intentionally implemented? That this is pure politics and has pretty much nothing to do with law, order, justice?

The question: Actual conspiracy? Or conspiracy theory?

Last edited:
As those who know me know I am not into conspiracy theories and generally find them usually far more manufactured than developed on any verifiable facts. My general rule of thumb is to look for the simplest explanation that more often than not will be the right one. There are exceptions of course.

The simplest definition of 'conspiracy' is "a secret plan by a group to do something. In politics/legal terms it is a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."

1. The timing of the indictments or announcement that evidence for prosecution is being gathered has consistently immediately or closely followed really bad news for Joe and/or Hunter Biden.

2. All the prosecutors so far re indictments in four jurisdictions: New York, DC, Florida, Georgia have been George Soros backed prosecutors.

3. Others committing far more obvious acts--the prosecutors call those 'crimes'--have never been so much as reprimanded, much less prosecuted for those crimes. Only Trump's actions seem to merit such scrutiny and purported remedy.

There are rumors that Arizona is now ramping up to bring the next batch of indictments. The prosecutor? Yes, another George Soros backed prosecutor. And it will also no doubt be timed to again protect or blunt bad publicity for Biden(s).

So at what point can we all agree that this is not just another conspiracy theory but constitutes an actual conspiracy that is calculated, planned, intentionally implemented?

Neither.

4 Grand Juries made of American Citizens who viewed the evidence voted to indict Donald J Trump.

That is their job and no one else's, as it is with Grand Juries all around the country.

The evidence is in the indictments that no Trump follower wishes to read.

The evidence will be shown to a Jury of American citizens in each case, and the verdict given, just as in any other case.

Defense will refute and show their evidence.

That is what happens in every court in America.

Neither.

4 Grand Juries made of American Citizens who viewed the evidence voted to indict Donald J Trump.

That is their job and no one else's, as it is with Grand Juries all around the country.

The evidence will be shown to a Jury of American citizens in each case, and the verdict given, just as in any other case.

Grand juries are privy to absolutely no information other than what the D.A. or A.G. present to them. There is no defense for the accused who is usually not allowed to testify and no defense attorneys are allowed. A corrupt D.A. or A.G. will not show them any exculpatory or mitigating information and will edit actual evidence to make it look as bad as possible for the accused.

So the question is, are these Soros backed prosecutors corrupt and part of a greater plan to take down Trump by any means necessary and using whatever it takes to do it?

Many in a position to know say they are. Inquiring minds would want to know.

Neither.

Grand juries only hear indictments which are charges submitted by a prosecutor, and there is no rebuttal from the accused, and no proof provided by the accusing authority. Any "evidence" is yet to be established in a court jury trial.The indictments you value so highly are accusations that have to be proven or disproven in court.

Democrat citizens who heard no evidence on his behalf.

The grand jury system is a joke. Hence they have said for years you can indict a ham sandwich
A grand jury can be useful in a decision to indict if the prosecutor is ethical and honest. I have served on a grand jury as has my husband and it was okay. In one case we voted to indict for trial. In one we did not as the evidence just wasn't strong enough to convince us a trial was merited.

I am pretty sure you're right that an unethical prosecutor picks a partisan group of jurors and manipulates the 'evidence' so that the only conclusion could be indictment. And that does make a mockery of the process and is grossly unjust, unethical, and denies due process to the accused.

And the way all this is coming down makes it pure politics with little to do with law or justice.

Last edited:

So at what point can we all agree that this is not just another conspiracy theory but constitutes an actual conspiracy that is calculated, planned, intentionally implemented?

1. False. These trump cases have been worked on for years. There has not been any "really bad news" for Joe.
2. False. Bragg has never been directly financially supported by Soros. I dont know about the others because Bragg was the first one I looked up and found you were already lying, so why waste more of my time?
3. False. There are plenty of people other than trump that have and are being prosecuted.

Yes, you are a conspiracy believing nut job that has no place in a civilized society. You are a danger to America. In fact, by repeating these falsehoods makes you an un-American piece of shit.

1. False. These trump cases have been worked on for years. There has not been any "really bad news" for Joe.
2. False. Bragg has never been directly financially supported by Soros. I dont know about the others because Bragg was the first one I looked up and found you were already lying, so why waste more of my time?
3. False. There are plenty of people other than trump that have and are being prosecuted.

Yes, you are a conspiracy believing nut job that has no place in a civilized society. You are a danger to America. In fact, by repeating these falsehoods makes you an un-American piece of shit.
Have a nice day john. You obviously are not interested in discussing the topic.

But for those who are at all interested:

Last edited:

So at what point can we all agree that this is not just another conspiracy theory but constitutes an actual conspiracy that is calculated, planned, intentionally implemented? That this is pure politics and has pretty much nothing to do with law, order, justice?

"I don't believe in 'conspiracy theories but ..."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have a nice day john. You obviously are not interested in discussing the topic.

But for those who are at all interested:
Why? Because I refuted everything you said and called out your lying? You're right, I'm not interested in having a discussion with anyone who traffics in lies and conspiracy theories like yourself.

Yeah what a joke. I honestly think people like this think just because the group of friends they hang with and discuss all this crap with are suckers, that everyone else out there is a sucker as well. What gets me is how eager they are to spread this crap and to get people to agree with them. It's like how they get fulfilled in life.

Why? Because I refuted everything you said and called out your lying? You're right, I'm not interested in having a discussion with anyone who traffics in lies and conspiracy theories like yourself.
I stand by my post. You refuted nothing but just spewed a lot of assigned talking points and insults. I think you mommy is calling you so again have a good day.

And score another from a brilliant (cough) member who missed the point entirely.

I think USMB seriously needs to offer a forum to help those with reading dysfunction.

Meanwhile I hope at least some will find the topic interesting enough to comment.

I stand by my post. You refuted nothing but just spewed a lot of assigned talking points and insults. I think you mommy is calling you so again have a good day.
I refuted everything you said. You use your logic addled mind to come up with all this shit and your "patterns". It's what conspiracy theorists do. That's their biggest problem. They (you) can't think logically and so you draw incorrect conclusions.

Yeah what a joke. I honestly think people like this think just because the group of friends they hang with and discuss all this crap with are suckers, that everyone else out there is a sucker as well. What gets me is how eager they are to spread this crap and to get people to agree with them. It's like how they get fulfilled in life.
The "Balkanization" of America.

People hiding behind keyboards spreading anger and hate.
People, led by Trump" out on the streets spreading anger and hate.
No one wants to talk to the other
No one wants to listen to the other
On those rare occasions they speak face to face they shout past one another.

I suggest the GOP refer to the story of the Jews wandering the desert till all those who had offended God had died.

That is their future.

Yet you frame your argument in eh context of conspiracy theories?

And score another from a brilliant (cough) member who missed the point entirely.

I think USMB seriously needs to offer a forum to help those with reading dysfunction.

Meanwhile I hope at least some will find the topic interesting enough to comment.
Please clown

You open with a disclaimer about "conspiracy theories" then proceed into your own conspiracy theory while claiming your conspiracy theory is not a conspiracy theory.

That is the crap TV comedies are based on.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
The "Balkanization" of America.

People hiding behind keyboards spreading anger and hate.
People, led by Trump" out on the streets spreading anger and hate.
No one wants to talk to the other
No one wants to listen to the other
On those rare occasions they speak face to face they shout past one another.

I suggest the GOP refer to the story of the Jews wandering the desert till all those who had offended God had died.

That is their future.
These lying POS conspiracy theory liars dont deserve to be listened to. Social media has given them a voice to spread their shit. Whether people like it or not the internet IMO has turned into a net negative for society because of these assholes.

Democrat citizens who heard no evidence on his behalf.

The grand jury system is a joke. Hence they have said for years you can indict a ham sandwich
Uh...
The defense doesn't present at the Grand Jury.
ALTHOUGH I am certain Trump would have been welcome to testify.
This is the way the grand juries have operated since their inception.

Maybe if Trump doesn't commit crimes then your worries over grand juries evaporates?

Forum List

Back