Indicators for Democrat victory in 2020 is no better than in 2016

What were those indicators for success in 2016 that worked so well?

1. Media promotion of weak candidate Clinton.
2. Media hatchet job on candidate Trump
3. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
4. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
5. Media actively promoting Clinton
6. Media actively diminishing candidacy of DJT
7. Obama DoJ secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
8. Obama FBI secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
9. Hollywood promoting candidate Clinton
10. Hollywood PSA demonizing DJT candidacy
11. Hollywood ridicule of candidate DJT
12. White House correspondence Org ridicule of DJT candidacy
and on and on and on.

I see not much difference in 2020. THe left cannot and will not accept that they lost in 2016. Now they have to own the negatives of Support for a candidate that is clearly not mentally competent.
THeir support for anarchy and violence in SEattle and Portland.

Media lies and distortions, Activist judges lawlessness in the prosecution of Former Trump admin officials no matter how small their roles. They must pay.

There is more but you get my point.

SO what are the indicators of success for the democrats in 2020?

nil
56349e70-3503-4129-a5ea-4d8d2935a6d0.jpeg

2020 is more like 2008 than 2016

We are facing an economic collapse with voters taking it out on the ruling party.
Living under a Prog dictatorship does not sound to good either.
Not sure exactly why Democrats think Republicans ,conservatives,libertarians, independents and moderate Democrats want to vote for and live under a Marxist government.

We are facing an economic collapse with voters taking it out on the ruling party.
Not sure exactly why Democrats think Republicans ,conservatives,libertarians, independents and moderate Democrats want to vote for and live under a Marxist government.
That would be my question as well. They seem to be making zero effort to appeal to those of us who care about free society - and it might just cost them the election. Again.

Saying simple statements. Wearing a campaign hat. A voting bloc more complacent then the other. The other party. Promoting violence, put downs, and destruction of others. While the elites of the same party do as they wish. Anyone who sings the Progs agendas, is untouched if at a distance and still may be attacked by their own if at a protest/riot. I can live with a separation of our nation into a few smaller ones. A loose confederation with at least some payouts owed people to cross the new national boundaries for a while at least.

Trumps economy.
Trumps virus.

Yes, Trumps economy that piece of shit dem governors are trying like hell to stifle, and the chinese virus that you asshats derided Trump for when he shut down China air travel while YOUR heroes were telling people to go to Chinatown.

Dumb ass twerps the lot of you.

When Bill Clinton won reelection after his impeachment they considered it a LANDSLIDE victory. Clinton won 31 states and 70% of the electoral votes.

Clinton was impeached after he won a second term
Trump is running as an impeached President

Illegal impeachments don't count silly boi.

It does seem like the Dems are going mostly on wishful thinking. The polls have them up now, but the pandemic will fade, we'll probably get a vaccine in a couple of months, and Trumpsters will re-invest in excuses for voting for a lout.

The pandemic is getting worse and voters blame Trumps denial and misinformation.

A vaccine will not be available until 2021 and will take a year to vaccinate everyone

We had the worst economic drop in history and will not recover by November.

I agree with @rightwinger’s points, but also with @dblack’s points expressed elsewhere about Democrat’s having learned nothing and choosing again to go with a liberal corporate loser. The DNC is still a prisoner, captured by Wall Street, the MIC, and corporate and Zionist lobbies. It has not at all rejected the old lying, imperialist, “Russian collusion” big-military policy.

If only Trump had meant it when he said he wanted to end “endless wars” and “drain the swamp”! But alas, it was always clear he was nothing but a dangerous conman.

The disasterous reality of fiat-money-dependent and ever more indebted U.S. crony capitalism is not going away — even if in a Biden Democratic Administration Covid-19 is eventually beaten back by a vaccine. If the conman Trump should win despite his obvious incapacity, Covid and the economy, God knows what will happen to the hapless Democrats. A close vote will be contested and divisive. As much as I despise the DNC and its corporate imperialist politics, a big victory over Trump is probably the best of all the bad results.

I still haven’t decided if I can stomach giving my FL vote to Biden, but I’m leaning that way.

Last edited:
Trumps economy.
Trumps virus.

Yes, Trumps economy that piece of shit dem governors are trying like hell to stifle, and the chinese virus that you asshats derided Trump for when he shut down China air travel while YOUR heroes were telling people to go to Chinatown.

Trump is the President

He will be judged on how he handled the virus and the state of his economy.

Does not look promising

Trumps economy.
Trumps virus.

Trump is the President

Does not look promising

Indeed he will be. While YOUR heroes dithered, he acted. While YOUR heroes encouraged people to go get infected he did his best to prevent that. When the disease made it's appearance YOUR heroes sent infected patients into old folks homes which resulted in tens of thousands of deaths, ignoring the hospital ships and hospitals that TRUMP sent to help them.

So yeah, when all is said and done, if this were the kind of country you want it to become, YOUR heroes would be put up against the wall and shot.

But, because this is a good country, and not a third world shithole like YOU want, TRUMP will win reelection and hopefully the criminals in the DNC will be brought to justice.

Trumps economy.
Trumps virus.

Trump is the President

Does not look promising

Indeed he will be. While YOUR heroes dithered, he acted. While YOUR heroes encouraged people to go get infected he did his best to prevent that. When the disease made it's appearance YOUR heroes sent infected patients into old folks homes which resulted in tens of thousands of deaths, ignoring the hospital ships and hospitals that TRUMP sent to help them.

So yeah, when all is said and done, if this were the kind of country you want it to become, YOUR heroes would be put up against the wall and shot.

But, because this is a good country, and not a third world shithole like YOU want, TRUMP will win reelection and hopefully the criminals in the DNC will be brought to justice.
America has seen how Trump mishandled the virus
Denial, misinformation, false promises

As the rest of the world recovered, we got worse

Trump is paying the price for his inept leadership

Trumps economy.
Trumps virus.

Trump is the President

Does not look promising

Ooooohhhh, your projection is so cute. Sadly for you Americans aren't nearly as dumb as you think they are. And now that they are getting pissed, you are going to get bitch slapped, real hard.

You have got to be the worst propagandist i have ever seen. Only pootin would pay for such losers as you.

I still haven’t decided if I can stomach giving my FL vote to Biden, but I’m leaning that way.

I can't do LO2E. I sincerely believe it's at the core of our political dysfunction. It's undermining our elections and ensuring our downfall. If I can't vote "for" a candidate, I'll stay home. The notion that we can vote "against" a candidate is delusional. We can tell ourselves that's what we're doing - but no one will ever know who you were supposedly voting against. All they will know is who you voted for, and it will be taken as an endorsement of them and their policies.

As it stands, Biden has given me no reason to vote "for" him, and plenty of reason not to. That could change - he could do things that aren't completely outside the scope of his party that might convince me to vote for him. He could, or example, push hard for ranked-choice voting reform. He could make drug policy reform, and legalization, a priority. He could push for repealing the individual mandate from ACA. He could push for banning privately ran prisons. etc.... But I doubt he will. Democrats are convinced that Trump is so bad they don't have to try. Sort of like last time. We'll see.

Trumps economy.
Trumps virus.

Trump is the President

Does not look promising
Democrats can’t even follow their own 14 day quarantine rule or mass gathering ( funerals are out) rule...see all grandstanding Dems at Lewis’s funeral in DC.

Their constant bloviating while changing goal posts is largely seen for what it is.

Bullshit.

Trumps economy.
Trumps virus.

Trump is the President

Does not look promising

Ooooohhhh, your projection is so cute. Sadly for you Americans aren't nearly as dumb as you think they are. And now that they are getting pissed, you are going to get bitch slapped, real hard.

You have got to be the worst propagandist i have ever seen. Only pootin would pay for such losers as you.

Up until this year, Trump was cruising to victory.

Since the TRUMPvirus hit, his presidency has collapsed. So has the economy.

When asked, people blame Trump

I can't do LO2E. I sincerely believe it's at the core of our political dysfunction. It's undermining our elections and ensuring our downfall. If I can't vote "for" a candidate, I'll stay home. The notion that we can vote "against" a candidate is delusional. We can tell ourselves that's what we're doing - but no one will ever know who you were supposedly voting against. All they will know is who you voted for, and it will be taken as an endorsement of them and their policies.

As it stands, Biden has given me no reason to vote "for" him, and plenty of reason not to. That could change - he could do things that aren't completely outside the scope of his party that might convince me to vote for him. He could, or example, push hard for ranked-choice voting reform. He could make drug policy reform, and legalization, a priority. He could push for repealing the individual mandate from ACA. He could push for banning privately ran prisons. etc.... But I doubt he will. Democrats are convinced that Trump is so bad they don't have to try. Sort of like last time. We'll see.
Why the hell didn't they go with Yang or Tulsi? Mainly Tulsi...

What the hell is it that made democrats not like Tulsi?

What were those indicators for success in 2016 that worked so well?

1. Media promotion of weak candidate Clinton.
2. Media hatchet job on candidate Trump
3. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
4. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
5. Media actively promoting Clinton
6. Media actively diminishing candidacy of DJT
7. Obama DoJ secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
8. Obama FBI secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
9. Hollywood promoting candidate Clinton
10. Hollywood PSA demonizing DJT candidacy
11. Hollywood ridicule of candidate DJT
12. White House correspondence Org ridicule of DJT candidacy
and on and on and on.

I see not much difference in 2020. THe left cannot and will not accept that they lost in 2016. Now they have to own the negatives of Support for a candidate that is clearly not mentally competent.
THeir support for anarchy and violence in SEattle and Portland.

Media lies and distortions, Activist judges lawlessness in the prosecution of Former Trump admin officials no matter how small their roles. They must pay.

There is more but you get my point.

nil
Trump campaigning on 150,000 corpses on his watch.

Democrats are not over confident any longer which means they will vote.

will it be enough? We’ll see

Trumps economy.
Trumps virus.

Trump is the President

Does not look promising

Up until this year, Trump was cruising to victory.

Since the TRUMPvirus hit, his presidency has collapsed. So has the economy.

When asked, people blame Trump
Did you ask them how they feel about living under a Marxist government with no police?

Among other things, Tulsi is a Putin fan.

Tulsi Gabbard may not be a Russian asset. But she sure talks like one

Among other things, Tulsi is a Putin fan.

Tulsi Gabbard may not be a Russian asset. But she sure talks like one
OH lord... Ok then. Nevermind. Sooner or later you all might want to promote someone worth voting for though.

Edit: I'm sorry... I can't leave it at that... You fuck'n retards... THERE WAS NO TRUMP COLLUSION WITH PUTIN. SHE HAS A FUCK'N BRAIN.

That's one of the things that makes her worth voting for.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back