Indicators for Democrat victory in 2020 is no better than in 2016

I still haven’t decided if I can stomach giving my FL vote to Biden, but I’m leaning that way.

I can't do LO2E. I sincerely believe it's at the core of our political dysfunction. It's undermining our elections and ensuring our downfall. If I can't vote "for" a candidate, I'll stay home. The notion that we can vote "against" a candidate is delusional. We can tell ourselves that's what we're doing - but no one will ever know who you were supposedly voting against. All they will know is who you voted for, and it will be taken as an endorsement of them and their policies.

As it stands, Biden has given me no reason to vote "for" him, and plenty of reason not to. That could change - he could do things that aren't completely outside the scope of his party that might convince me to vote for him. He could, or example, push hard for ranked-choice voting reform. He could make drug policy reform, and legalization, a priority. He could push for repealing the individual mandate from ACA. He could push for banning privately ran prisons. etc.... But I doubt he will. Democrats are convinced that Trump is so bad they don't have to try. Sort of like last time. We'll see.
Why the hell didn't they go with Yang or Tulsi? Mainly Tulsi...

What the hell is it that made democrats not like Tulsi?

Among other things, Tulsi is a Putin fan.

Tulsi Gabbard may not be a Russian asset. But she sure talks like one
OH lord... Ok then. Nevermind. Sooner or later you all might want to promote someone worth voting for though.

Edit: I'm sorry... I can't leave it at that... You fuck'n retards... THERE WAS NO TRUMP COLLUSION WITH PUTIN. SHE HAS A FUCK'N BRAIN.

We already have a Russian asset in the White House. We certainly don't need another one.

We already have a Russian asset in the White House. We certainly don't need another one.
Just so you know... I was calling you a retard. To be absolutely perfectly clear.

Edit: Even after all the evidence comes in... You still stick to this. Wow.

I still haven’t decided if I can stomach giving my FL vote to Biden, but I’m leaning that way.

I can't do LO2E. I sincerely believe it's at the core of our political dysfunction. It's undermining our elections and ensuring our downfall. If I can't vote "for" a candidate, I'll stay home. The notion that we can vote "against" a candidate is delusional. We can tell ourselves that's what we're doing - but no one will ever know who you were supposedly voting against. All they will know is who you voted for, and it will be taken as an endorsement of them and their policies.

As it stands, Biden has given me no reason to vote "for" him, and plenty of reason not to. That could change - he could do things that aren't completely outside the scope of his party that might convince me to vote for him. He could, or example, push hard for ranked-choice voting reform. He could make drug policy reform, and legalization, a priority. He could push for repealing the individual mandate from ACA. He could push for banning privately ran prisons. etc.... But I doubt he will. Democrats are convinced that Trump is so bad they don't have to try. Sort of like last time. We'll see.

I think they actually thought Biden would appeal more to wavering Republicans. But I have no idea really.

I think they actually thought Biden would appeal more to wavering Republicans. But I have no idea really.
Yeah... I'm asking the wrong person, as you are obviously not a democrat anymore than I'm a republican.

hmm. so instead of something positive, leftists are gleefully pointing to the virus, the economy and to the riots thinking that americans will see that as the president's fault. Well it isn't. It's the democrats' fault. OWN IT!

2020 is more like 2008 than 2016

We are facing an economic collapse with voters taking it out on the ruling party.
Living under a Prog dictatorship does not sound to good either.
Not sure exactly why Democrats think Republicans ,conservatives,libertarians, independents and moderate Democrats want to vote for and live under a Marxist government.
Not sure exactly why Republicans think reviving the 1950s Red Scare will somehow work in 2020

hmm. so instead of something positive, leftists are gleefully pointing to the virus, the economy and to the riots thinking that americans will see that as the president's fault. Well it isn't. It's the democrats' fault. OWN IT!

Yea.....Republicans tried that in 2008
Blame Clinton, Bush is blameless

The voters didn’t buy it

What were those indicators for success in 2016 that worked so well?

1. Media promotion of weak candidate Clinton.
2. Media hatchet job on candidate Trump
3. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
4. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
5. Media actively promoting Clinton
6. Media actively diminishing candidacy of DJT
7. Obama DoJ secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
8. Obama FBI secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
9. Hollywood promoting candidate Clinton
10. Hollywood PSA demonizing DJT candidacy
11. Hollywood ridicule of candidate DJT
12. White House correspondence Org ridicule of DJT candidacy
and on and on and on.

I see not much difference in 2020. THe left cannot and will not accept that they lost in 2016. Now they have to own the negatives of Support for a candidate that is clearly not mentally competent.
THeir support for anarchy and violence in SEattle and Portland.

Media lies and distortions, Activist judges lawlessness in the prosecution of Former Trump admin officials no matter how small their roles. They must pay.

There is more but you get my point.

SO what are the indicators of success for the democrats in 2020?

nil
Some seriously wishful thinking right there.

Indicators for Democrat victory in 2020 is no better than in 2016

Republicans keep suggesting 2020 will be a 2016 reboot.
2020 is nothing like 2016. 2016 had a strong economy, 4.5 percent unemployment. 2.8 percent GDP

2020 is more like a 2008 reboot.......only worse.
In 2008 we had negative 8 GDP and 7.5 percent unemployment
In 2020 we have negative 33 percent GDP and 13 percent unemployment.

The party out of power won Bigly. If you want to look at the polls in 2008, they said Obama would win by a large margin......He did

Trump is the first POTUS to be impeached in his FIRST term, too.
TRY AGAIN, Ace. Andrew Johnson was impeached in his first term too (his only term). And if you think that will change one vote, stop jerking yourself. The only people who still even think about that farce are the yokel idiots like you who would never vote for him in the first place.

It was over for the Dems the minute they went with Biden.

Biden is much older than Clinton was in 2016. And, even at their peaks, Clinton's mental capabilities crushed Biden. I don't like the Clintons, but I do respect them. Maybe hiding Biden away and letting the media do the work will end up being successful. I am amazed that Biden's team still can't pull off zoom meeting.

Illegal impeachments don't count silly boi.
Nancy was only after the pens.

5e21fb5478c80.jpeg

Trumps economy.
Trumps virus.

Yes, Trumps economy that piece of shit dem governors are trying like hell to stifle, and the chinese virus that you asshats derided Trump for when he shut down China air travel while YOUR heroes were telling people to go to Chinatown.

Dumb ass twerps the lot of you.

Trump is the President

He will be judged on how he handled the virus and the state of his economy.

Does not look promising

Indeed he will be. While YOUR heroes dithered, he acted. While YOUR heroes encouraged people to go get infected he did his best to prevent that. When the disease made it's appearance YOUR heroes sent infected patients into old folks homes which resulted in tens of thousands of deaths, ignoring the hospital ships and hospitals that TRUMP sent to help them.

So yeah, when all is said and done, if this were the kind of country you want it to become, YOUR heroes would be put up against the wall and shot.

But, because this is a good country, and not a third world shithole like YOU want, TRUMP will win reelection and hopefully the criminals in the DNC will be brought to justice.
America has seen how Trump mishandled the virus
Denial, misinformation, false promises

As the rest of the world recovered, we got worse

Trump is paying the price for his inept leadership

Ooooohhhh, your projection is so cute. Sadly for you Americans aren't nearly as dumb as you think they are. And now that they are getting pissed, you are going to get bitch slapped, real hard.

You have got to be the worst propagandist i have ever seen. Only pootin would pay for such losers as you.

Up until this year, Trump was cruising to victory.

Since the TRUMPvirus hit, his presidency has collapsed. So has the economy.

When asked, people blame Trump

You mean the CHINESE virus that YOUR heroes ignored. And you are correct, TRUMP was Indeed cruising to a 2nd term. That's why the dem governors are colluding to try and stifle it.

Thanks for pointing out the abject corruption and evil that is the DNC.

What were those indicators for success in 2016 that worked so well?

1. Media promotion of weak candidate Clinton.
2. Media hatchet job on candidate Trump
3. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
4. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
5. Media actively promoting Clinton
6. Media actively diminishing candidacy of DJT
7. Obama DoJ secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
8. Obama FBI secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
9. Hollywood promoting candidate Clinton
10. Hollywood PSA demonizing DJT candidacy
11. Hollywood ridicule of candidate DJT
12. White House correspondence Org ridicule of DJT candidacy
and on and on and on.

I see not much difference in 2020. THe left cannot and will not accept that they lost in 2016. Now they have to own the negatives of Support for a candidate that is clearly not mentally competent.
THeir support for anarchy and violence in SEattle and Portland.

Media lies and distortions, Activist judges lawlessness in the prosecution of Former Trump admin officials no matter how small their roles. They must pay.

There is more but you get my point.

nil
The biggest difference is that 2016 was fueled on Trumps promises of being presidential and a great unifier and great for business and the economy and healthcare and blah blah blah. Now we’ve seen how he leads and though he has a base of die hards I think he has lost many that took a chance voting for him despite the repulsive way he carries himself. Those people won’t be voting for him again.

Also Biden is going to get more support from the Left than Clinton and she got 3 million more votes than Trump. Put those two factors together and you should see a big difference between the two elections
Many voted on an I hate Hillary view and looked at Trump thinking........How bad can he be?

We found out
You'll find out most of us think hes the best president of our lifetime

Among other things, Tulsi is a Putin fan.

Tulsi Gabbard may not be a Russian asset. But she sure talks like one
OH lord... Ok then. Nevermind. Sooner or later you all might want to promote someone worth voting for though.

Edit: I'm sorry... I can't leave it at that... You fuck'n retards... THERE WAS NO TRUMP COLLUSION WITH PUTIN. SHE HAS A FUCK'N BRAIN.

Hillary's not in the White House you fool

You mean the CHINESE virus that YOUR heroes ignored.

People call it by many names, many names, lots of names
Some people call it the Donnie Disease. Some call it the Orange Plague. I prefer TRUMPvirus.

We are facing an economic collapse with voters taking it out on the ruling party.
Not sure exactly why Democrats think Republicans ,conservatives,libertarians, independents and moderate Democrats want to vote for and live under a Marxist government.
Not sure exactly why Republicans think reviving the 1950s Red Scare will somehow work in 2020

Okay you go with defunding/ dismantling the police and military. Abolishing prisons. Destroying the economy as we know it and all of the other kook BLM talking points your party kneels to as a platform and we will see how that works for you. Do it. I dare ya.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back