Indicators for Democrat victory in 2020 is no better than in 2016

I still haven’t decided if I can stomach giving my FL vote to Biden, but I’m leaning that way.

I can't do LO2E. I sincerely believe it's at the core of our political dysfunction. It's undermining our elections and ensuring our downfall. If I can't vote "for" a candidate, I'll stay home. The notion that we can vote "against" a candidate is delusional. We can tell ourselves that's what we're doing - but no one will ever know who you were supposedly voting against. All they will know is who you voted for, and it will be taken as an endorsement of them and their policies.

As it stands, Biden has given me no reason to vote "for" him, and plenty of reason not to. That could change - he could do things that aren't completely outside the scope of his party that might convince me to vote for him. He could, or example, push hard for ranked-choice voting reform. He could make drug policy reform, and legalization, a priority. He could push for repealing the individual mandate from ACA. He could push for banning privately ran prisons. etc.... But I doubt he will. Democrats are convinced that Trump is so bad they don't have to try. Sort of like last time. We'll see.
Why the hell didn't they go with Yang or Tulsi? Mainly Tulsi...

What the hell is it that made democrats not like Tulsi?

Among other things, Tulsi is a Putin fan.

Tulsi Gabbard may not be a Russian asset. But she sure talks like one
OH lord... Ok then. Nevermind. Sooner or later you all might want to promote someone worth voting for though.

Edit: I'm sorry... I can't leave it at that... You fuck'n retards... THERE WAS NO TRUMP COLLUSION WITH PUTIN. SHE HAS A FUCK'N BRAIN.

We already have a Russian asset in the White House. We certainly don't need another one.

Your hero the shrilary lost, dumbass. TRUMP is an AMERICAN.

What were those indicators for success in 2016 that worked so well?

1. Media promotion of weak candidate Clinton.
2. Media hatchet job on candidate Trump
3. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
4. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
5. Media actively promoting Clinton
6. Media actively diminishing candidacy of DJT
7. Obama DoJ secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
8. Obama FBI secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
9. Hollywood promoting candidate Clinton
10. Hollywood PSA demonizing DJT candidacy
11. Hollywood ridicule of candidate DJT
12. White House correspondence Org ridicule of DJT candidacy
and on and on and on.

I see not much difference in 2020. THe left cannot and will not accept that they lost in 2016. Now they have to own the negatives of Support for a candidate that is clearly not mentally competent.
THeir support for anarchy and violence in SEattle and Portland.

Media lies and distortions, Activist judges lawlessness in the prosecution of Former Trump admin officials no matter how small their roles. They must pay.

There is more but you get my point.

SO what are the indicators of success for the democrats in 2020?

nil
Some seriously wishful thinking right there.

Yeah, on YOUR part!

2020 is more like 2008 than 2016

We are facing an economic collapse with voters taking it out on the ruling party.
Living under a Prog dictatorship does not sound to good either.
Not sure exactly why Democrats think Republicans ,conservatives,libertarians, independents and moderate Democrats want to vote for and live under a Marxist government.
Not sure exactly why Republicans think reviving the 1950s Red Scare will somehow work in 2020
2020 is more like 2008 than 2016

We are facing an economic collapse with voters taking it out on the ruling party.
Living under a Prog dictatorship does not sound to good either.
Not sure exactly why Democrats think Republicans ,conservatives,libertarians, independents and moderate Democrats want to vote for and live under a Marxist government.
Not sure exactly why Republicans think reviving the 1950s Red Scare will somehow work in 2020
Okay you go with defunding/ dismantling the police and military. Abolishing prisons. Destroying the economy as we know it and all of the other kook BLM talking points your party kneels to as a platform and we will see how that works for you. Do it. I dare ya.
No we will go with a responsible response to the COVID virus which relies on Science over politics.
We will go with strengthening Obamacare during a pandemic rather than repealing it.
We will go with international cooperation rather than the US vs the World

What a contemptible lie. But you're a pootin putz so that's pretty much all you are capable of.

and on and on and on.

I see not much difference in 2020. THe left cannot and will not accept that they lost in 2016. Now they have to own the negatives of Support for a candidate that is clearly not mentally competent.

Media lies and distortions, Activist judges lawlessness in the prosecution of Former Trump admin officials no matter how small their roles. They must pay.

nil

There are many differences between 2016 and 2020.
1. Biden got more votes than Clinton did in the primaries.
2. There are no viable third party candidates.
3. Clinton's numbers were falling while Biden's are rising.
4. The pandemic is exposing Trump as a clueless leader.
5. Floyd's death is further exposing Trump's botched leadership.

It does seem like the Dems are going mostly on wishful thinking. The polls have them up now, but the pandemic will fade, we'll probably get a vaccine in a couple of months, and Trumpsters will re-invest in excuses for voting for a lout.

I think what frustrates me most about the Democrats is that they haven't "earned" any of it. They haven't learned a thing, or changed their platform in any way. Even after the humiliating rejection of 2016, where something close to half of the country stated, loudly and clearly, that they'd rather have a reality TV huckster running things, than put another Clinton in charge - they still serve up the same old warmed-over, liberal corporatism.

Three months from now BLM and the pandemic will have faded (not much, but) just enough, to present a real risk of another Trump term.

Don't be too sure about that. Republican Governors seem determined to keep the coronavirus going. You have skyrocketing coronavirus cases in states and in some instances they are still re-opening.

The Dem's candidate is Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: whatever dirt the Dems can scrape up pales in comparison.
can you imagine the actual totals if only legal and living americans voted? it would be along the lines of.....Trump..85 Million Votes,,,,,Biden..29 Million Votes,,,,,Sarah Palin,,,65 Million Votes

and on and on and on.

nil

There are many differences between 2016 and 2020.
1. Biden got more votes than Clinton did in the primaries.
2. There are no viable third party candidates.
3. Clinton's numbers were falling while Biden's are rising.
4. The pandemic is exposing Trump as a clueless leader.
5. Floyd's death is further exposing Trump's botched leadership.

Floyd was murdered in a Democrat city, in a Democrat country, in a DEMOCRAT state.

Moron.

You mean the CHINESE virus that YOUR heroes ignored.

People call it by many names, many names, lots of names
Some people call it the Donnie Disease. Some call it the Orange Plague. I prefer TRUMPvirus.

I
No, only progressive morons do. Regular people call it the CHINESE virus. Because, well you know, it originated there.

So many names, lot a names, many, many names

How about we just call it the Orange Plague?
Because it was Trump who allowed it to spread

What a contemptible lie. But you're a pootin putz so that's pretty much all you are capable of.

Putin?
The guy Trump defended as a good man? The guy Trump believed over our own intelligence agencies?

Ah, gotcha. So you're not satisfied with what Trump has done to try to balance the scales of the history of race in America, and therefore any racial violence that he doesn't address in a manner that you find appropriate becomes his responsibility.

Nope, not what I said at all, but trying to explain it to you a third time would be a waste of mine.

TRUMP RIOTS.

I like that. You bypass literal cause and effect completely, and the guy responsible for any evildoing is whoever you're pissed at for offenses that you determine to be related. That's so much more convenient than holding individuals responsible for their actions and then potentially having to admit that shitty people exist who share your politics.

No, you hold everyone responsible for their part of it. Holding Trump responsible for his part of it means throwing him out of office.

Trump didn't create the problem, but he's DEFINITELY made it worse. Same with Covid and the Recessions and our international relations and our position in the Middle East. Wherever he finds a bad situation, he makes it worse, usually a lot worse.

Trump didn't fix police brutality, and that's why he caused the riots? He didn't create the first police force in the history of mankind without any bad officers. That's a reasonable expectation.

He made it worse be condoning it... that's the problem here. Sure, this sort of crap happened under Obama, and frankly, I don't think Obama did enough to fix the problem either. But at least Obama TRIED and actually understood it was a problem.

Forum List

Back